NBC admits to doctoring Zimmerman 911 call

Lots of ppl under 18 have a history of burglary and drug use and no police record.

Your mind was made up once the media told you to react emotionally to a white vs black story. The last thing you care about is the facts.

I'm with the OP, we don't know.
On the other hand, Zimmerman has a police record, which includes ASSAULT on POLICE OFFICERS. Not to mention he has a HISTORY of violence, domestic abuse cases, etc. To top it off with icing, he's a notorious 911 caller of "suspicious black men" so much so the local dispatchers know him on a first name basis.

I mean, there really is no comparison here. Everything we know so far points to this man being a liar. It's not rocket science.

But alas, it's YOU who have your mind made up from long time, so it makes no sense "preaching" to you.

Carry on.

I heard that the charge for that "assault" on police officers was actually resisting arrest NONVIOLENTLY. Don't let the facts stop your onslaught, though. String that honkey up.

The charge was dropped because Zimmerman actually thought he was protecting a minor in an underage drinking sting.

George Zimmerman arrested for assaulting officer, charges dropped - National US Headlines | Examiner.com

“I was in an altercation with an undercover officer that was taking part in an ATF sting for underage drinking in UCF. He never told me he was an officer and assaulted me first. Shortly after that, in September 2005, the same unit was conducting a sting at UCF and an officer was killed by an OPD officer because he discharged his weapon and did not identify himself.

Nobody of worth has taken nbc seriously in a long time..................and just when you think they cant sink any lower................

Surely they would never do that. This just has to be wrong.
They told us Zimmerman was a racist and he must be one for stating "He is up to no good. He is black."

That is what racists say.

Turns out the "He is black" was in reference to the 911 caller asking what the guy looked like and that was not anywhere near when Zimmerman stated "He is up to no good" and they deleted the parts where the 911 operator was asking him what he was doing and also Zimmerman added "it appears" in there which was deleted.

The call was spliced up to fit their agenda.
And you folks ate it all up.
Prayers and thoughts to the Martin family as they are being taken advantage of.
Sad, very sad.

wow, I cannot believe they did that to a minority:eek:.......what do they have against the brown man?:mad:

The FOXNEWS have been doctoring and editing tape for over a decade now, not so much as a PEEP from the RW. So effing WHAT!?!? What does that have to do with the facts of the case?

LIAR...Martin has NO police record.

Produce it please.

He was a juvenile when he was caught and you are right.
Juvenile records are not adjudicated as evidence of guilt and they have no record.
But he did have burglary tools and women's jewlery in his locker.
But I gues he was going to a Halloween Party as either Ru Paul or Mr. T.
My point is 20 feet over your naive head as usual Marc.
I DO NOT hold that against him but YOU hold anything and everything against Zimmerman.
You sir are a hypocrit of the highest order as you have a double standard.
One for whites and another for folk that look like you.
Bothers me as someone that grew up here in the deep south and saw it THE OTHER WAY AROUND FOREVER.
Wrong is wrong. Just because whitey did it to your relatives is no excuse for you to practice it.
Come on Marc, grow some stones! I know you can do it.

The FOXNEWS have been doctoring and editing tape for over a decade now, not so much as a PEEP from the RW. So effing WHAT!?!? What does that have to do with the facts of the case?

More BS from you. Where did they doctor any TAPES or anything IN THIS CASE.
You are losing badly and grasping desperately at straws.

They told us Zimmerman was a racist and he must be one for stating "He is up to no good. He is black."

Turns out the "He is black" was in reference to the 911 caller asking what the guy looked like and that was not anywhere near when Zimmerman stated "He is up to no good" and they deleted the parts where the 911 operator was asking him what he was doing and also Zimmerman added "it appears" in there which was deleted.

Sad, very sad.
FOX News is the only news network that should be allowed to determine someone's guilt or innocence.

Sad, very sad.
FOX News is the only news network that should be allowed to determine someone's guilt or innocence.

When did they determine someone's guilt in this matter?

Is that all you have, a dumb ass comment like that?

Gosh, we're not talking about the same NBC that rigged a crash test a few years back, are we?

Yeah, one and the same...

But hey man, that is all okay and we have to always give NBC a free pass because someone else in this world also uses propaganda and distorts the truth.

After all 2 wrongs always make a right.

Were you there?
If I hit you in the back of the head with a full can of energy drink would I be unarmed?
What would you do if you were armed with a gun and I hit you with a full can of 22 oz energy drink?
Let me keep doing it and lay your gun down?
Not saying that is what happened but if that is the way it happened what do you do?

if Zimmerman was hit like that, he'd have no problem showign his injuries...

Of course, he never should have been following that kid, because the 9-11 dispatcher told him to stand down.

Never should have been out there, never should have had a gun, never should have been following that kid, and certainly shouldn't have shot him.

Were you there?
If I hit you in the back of the head with a full can of energy drink would I be unarmed?
What would you do if you were armed with a gun and I hit you with a full can of 22 oz energy drink?
Not saying that is what happened but if that is the way it happened what do you do?

Of course, he never should have been following that kid, because the 9-11 dispatcher told him to stand down.

Never should have been out there, never should have had a gun, never should have been following that kid, and certainly shouldn't have shot him.

Proximate cause is a civil argument Joe so you have to prove that the fact that he was following him is what killed him.
The gun killed him.
Following folks does not kill them as a general rule is the law.
911 dispatcher never told him to stand down. He said "you do not have to do that".
He has no authority to tell him to stand down anyway.
He had a license to carry a gun.
If someone was attacking you with a can on your head would you shoot them to make them quit?
Not saying that is what happened but you are stating they do not have a right to defend themselves with a gun from violent attack.

Were you there?

Proximate cause is a civil argument Joe so you have to prove that the fact that he was following him is what killed him.
The gun killed him.
911 dispatcher never told him to stand down. He said "you do not have to do that".
If someone was attacking you with a can on your head would you shoot them to make them quit?
Not saying that is what happened but you are stating they do not have a right to defend themselves with a gun from violent attack.

Sorry, I guess I can't take this poor Zimmerman shit seriously. Zimmerman had made 46 complaints like this one about black kids in his neighborhood.... and he called Trayvon a "F***ing C**n". Please this was a racist asshole looking to kill someone, and they need to make an example out of him.

The gun killed him.

Sorry, I guess I can't take this poor Zimmerman shit seriously. Zimmerman had made 46 complaints like this one about black kids in his neighborhood.... and he called Trayvon a "F***ing C**n". Please this was a racist asshole looking to kill someone, and they need to make an example out of him.

First it was "ni##er, then they said "coon" and now they say it is punk.
Which is it?
Zimmerman is a wannebe cop decoder badge nuisance pain in the ass.
Martin ain't no spring chicken like the media and the Sharpton circus made them out to be.
I need evidence and witnesses and a court of law.
NOT rank hearsay.

Which is it?
Martin ain't no spring chicken like the media and the Sharpton circus made them out to be.
NOT rank hearsay.

And the police in that town let him run around with a gun.

And he shot an unarmed kid. Period.

Why are we even discussing this?

Which is it?
NOT rank hearsay.

And the police in that town let him run around with a gun.

And he shot an unarmed kid. Period.

Why are we even discussing this?

He had a license to carry a gun. The police DO NOT issue those licenses. The state does in each county probate court.
If you don't know these things do not comment on them and make up crap.
The kid had a full can of energy drink according to one witness and he hit him in the head and nose. How is that unarmed if that is true?
We are discussing this because you choose to. Go watch pro wrasslin.

No, we are discussing it because the Republican Coyote chews off three legs and is still caught in the trap.

ZImmerman murdered an unarmed kid. End of story. He should be in prison, and it should not take a month to get him there.

But now we might have a discussion like, "Do we really need to have every asshole in the country with a gun?" And I guess that is too terrifying for some of you.

Forum List

Back