NBC admits to doctoring Zimmerman 911 call

No, we are discussing it because the Republican Coyote chews off three legs and is still caught in the trap.

ZImmerman murdered an unarmed kid. End of story. He should be in prison, and it should not take a month to get him there.

But now we might have a discussion like, "Do we really need to have every asshole in the country with a gun?" And I guess that is too terrifying for some of you.

"murdered"
Prove it. Where is your evidence that it was murder?
You do not even know what due process and the burden of proof IS Joe.
I pity you. Ignorance is growing in America.
The presumption of innocence is the foundation of the legal system.
You love the power of government. I value freedom and the concept that a defendant NEVER had to prove his innocence.
It is is always the BURDEN OF GOVERNMENT to prove guilt.

SCARY that more and more Americans have no clue about the law the Constitution.

I am an asshole and have many guns. I guarantee the gun will not be charged with a crime and will do no time.
Guns do not kill people Joe, PEOPLE DO.

No, we are discussing it because the Republican Coyote chews off three legs and is still caught in the trap.

ZImmerman murdered an unarmed kid. End of story. He should be in prison, and it should not take a month to get him there.

But now we might have a discussion like, "Do we really need to have every asshole in the country with a gun?" And I guess that is too terrifying for some of you.

Zimmerman is a registered Democrat Joe.
U 1 Funny man Joe!:badgrin:

Hey blowhard the only thing you have is butt hurt.

Thats the fact here.

Zimmerman said "Coon"

NOTE: Nothing was changed, just edited to leave out certain things.

That's what all this faux outrage is all about.

The FOXNEWS have been doctoring and editing tape for over a decade now, not so much as a PEEP from the RW. So effing WHAT!?!? What does that have to do with the facts of the case?

More BS from you. Where did they doctor any TAPES or anything IN THIS CASE.
You are losing badly and grasping desperately at straws.

Will ya stop being such a RW tool?

It's not about THIS CASE...it's about a history and precedent that the FOXNEWS has set for CONSTANTLY and CONTINUALLY editing tape, information and the news to squeeze into their extremely narrow RW agenda.

Never a peep from you people.

Now it seems that NBC has done a fraction of what the FOXNEWS CONSTANTLY and CONTINUOUSLY does and you break your water and go into conniptions about it.

BTW, note how NBC investigates THEMSELVES, however, I'm sure you wouldn't CREDIT them for this. Meanwhile, the FOXNEWS NEVER does and you CONTINUE to excuse and make excuses for them.

WTF.com!?!?!?!

"murdered"
Prove it. Where is your evidence that it was murder?
You do not even know what due process and the burden of proof IS Joe.
I pity you. Ignorance is growing in America.
The presumption of innocence is the foundation of the legal system.
You love the power of government. I value freedom and the concept that a defendant NEVER had to prove his innocence.
It is is always the BURDEN OF GOVERNMENT to prove guilt.

SCARY that more and more Americans have no clue about the law the Constitution.

I am an asshole and have many guns. I guarantee the gun will not be charged with a crime and will do no time.
Guns do not kill people Joe, PEOPLE DO.

Thank you for reminding us why NRA people are all crazy nutbags...

He shot an unarmed kid in cold blood. Not an issue of constitutionality, it's an issue of common sense.

But, please, please, please keep trying to make Zimmerman Romney's running mate. That's going to work out really well for you.

Yawn... more fact pulling out of your ass, I see.

Fact is, it's the right that is trying to defend this guy, because once again, they are using guns as penis substitutes.

But the Republicans are so enslaved to the gun lobby they can't even take that common sense stand, that an asshole with a gun should not be able to shoot kids with impunity.

Fact is, it's the right that is trying to defend this guy, because once again, they are using guns as penis substitutes.

But the Republicans are so enslaved to the gun lobby they can't even take that common sense stand, that an asshole with a gun should not be able to shoot kids with impunity.

You're still butthurt cuz Gingrich isn't gonna be the nominee. :lol::lol:

You're still butthurt cuz Gingrich isn't gonna be the nominee. :lol::lol:

I'm upset the GOP Couldn't find a decent candidate this year... and for the first time, I'll vote for the Democrat..

But I look at it as a good thing. Maybe the GOP will finally get it's head out of it's ass and stop sucking up to Wall Street, the NRA and the Christian Right and actually take a look at what real Americans are worried about...

This will be after Romney loses by a bigger margin than McCain did, of course.

Zimmerman said "Coon"

Tell you what Marc. Bet you big $$$ the 911 call Zimmerman said "punk".

10K a good bet?
But let us say he did say coon.
In your simple mind that makes him guilty of murder.
Sad, very sad.
So every black that calls a white a honkey before he ALLEGEDLY commits a crime against him is guilty.
Unbelievable Marc. You are sinking to an all time low here.
10K that it is punk?
Only a complete dumb ass says "coon" to a 911 operator NOT KNOWING THE RACE OF THE OPERATOR.
WELL DUH!

Last edited:
Zimmerman said "Coon"

10K a good bet?
Sad, very sad.
So every black that calls a white a honkey before he ALLEGEDLY commits a crime against him is guilty.
10K that it is punk?
Only a complete dumb ass says "coon" to a 911 operator NOT KNOWING THE RACE OF THE OPERATOR.
WELL DUH!
1. You should take that bet up w/Mint Raw-Money or any of the other one-percenters. Hmmmkay...?

2. He did say "Coon", nothing indicates "punk" or anything close to that.

3. I know that he's guilty of killing an unarmed kid...that much is fact.

4. It seems that Zimmerman has a HISTORY of mental instability so it's rather surprising that you're here defending his sense or lack thereof.

5. It's crystal clear to see that you have a dog in this fight and are defending your position to the hilt for what seems to be, at least, partisan reasons. Possibly more.

Carry on.

Zimmerman said "Coon"

10K a good bet?
Sad, very sad.
10K that it is punk?
WELL DUH!
1. You should take that bet up w/Mint Raw-Money or any of the other one-percenters. Hmmmkay...?

4. It seems that Zimmerman has a HISTORY of mental instability so it's rather surprising that you're here defending his sense or lack thereof.

5. It's crystal clear to see that you have a dog in this fight and are defending your position to the hilt for what seems to be, at least, partisan reasons. Possibly more.

Carry on.

One either has a history, or one does not.... one cannot 'seem to have a history'.

And... I'm still waiting for some evidence on that claim of his history of reporting black men to 911.

10K a good bet?
Sad, very sad.
10K that it is punk?
WELL DUH!

Carry on.

One either has a history, or one does not.... one cannot 'seem to have a history'.

And... I'm still waiting for some evidence on that claim of his history of reporting black men to 911.

REACHING...
ReachingFullPotential.jpg

and...

Clutching at straws...
qprlolfail-meme-generator-clutching-at-straws-7b031d.jpg

Last edited:

Carry on.

REACHING...
ReachingFullPotential.jpg

and...

Clutching at straws...
qprlolfail-meme-generator-clutching-at-straws-7b031d.jpg

I'll take that as an admission that you have no actual evidence... and are lying.

Thanks.

Create a stawman, setup a false comparison then sit back and claim victory.

Yep...it's the RW way!!!

:lol:

Yep...it's the RW way!!!

You've been all over this thread with tons of posts.

Have you posted ONCE about NBC doctoring the tape or have you just been desperately and pathetically trying to bring up Fox?

Yep...it's the RW way!!!

You've been all over this thread with tons of posts.

Have you posted ONCE about NBC doctoring the tape or have you just been desperately and pathetically trying to bring up Fox?

Yes...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...ctoring-zimmerman-911-call-6.html#post5071604

Why would you provide a link of you doing exactly what I just claimed you did?

Your post was you pouting about Fox and trying to make the story about them. Was Fox brought up in the OP? Is Fox the reason NBC doctored the tape?

Why can't you just demand honesty from NBC WITHOUT crying about Fox?

If u didn't and/or haven't been crying about fox then don't cry about NBC now.

End of story.

Forum List

Back