Nazis were Catholic?

Irosie & Lysistrata are foaming at the mouth at Catholic priest Coughlin, why?
For stating a lot of Soviets were Jews?

Hmm, and yet somehow stating a lot of Nazis were Catholics is fine.
Isn't that some fine hypocrisy?

I don't remember dog Coughlin saying that soviets are jews. got a link?

It's pretty basic information, is it so hard to find that Catholic priest Coughlin blamed Jews for the Soviets????????

oh----the filthy bastard did THAT too? so that's why my little cousins had to die?-------for the libels of that disgusting pig....... The overwhelming majority of communists were --------simply EASTERN ORTHO PIGS-----remember them?------basically catholics who rejected the pope. Murderer Stalin was such a good THEOLOGY student that the ortho priests wanted him to become a PRIEST like themselves and dog Coughlin

It's pretty basic information, is it so hard to find that Catholic priest Coughlin blamed Jews for the Soviets????????

oh----the filthy bastard did THAT too? so that's why my little cousins had to die?-------for the libels of that disgusting pig....... The overwhelming majority of communists were --------simply EASTERN ORTHO PIGS-----remember them?------basically catholics who rejected the pope. Murderer Stalin was such a good THEOLOGY student that the ortho priests wanted him to become a PRIEST like themselves and dog Coughlin

Eastern Christians both Orthodox & Greek Catholic played at least a similar role, if not a larger role in Nazi atrocities.

Like Demjanjuk, Banderas UPA, the Kaminski Brigade,Palij & Karkoc.

Also the Soviets fueled the Nazi war effort with a ton of supplies.

While Jews were killed, more Polish Catholics were killed.

Kaminski butchered Polish Catholics in the Ochota massacre.

Bandera butchered Polish Catholics in Wolyn Massacre.

Karkoc also massacred Polish Catholics too.

Eastern Christians both Orthodox & Greek Catholic played at least a similar role, if not a larger role in Nazi atrocities.

you made no point other than the fact that the german Nazis hated
poles <<< very true. You have also focused on the fact that
Poles OPPOSED the Nazis <<<< very true-------but you left out
the fact that the poles really enjoyed killing jews <<< also true

Hmm, what Jews were being killed by Nazi Germany in 1936?????????????

I thought it had started with the Kristallnacht Pogrom of 1938??????????

Unlike poles-----jews know how to read -------and some had read adolf plans----
Mein Kampf--------long before the scummy catholics did KRISTALLNACHT

Hahaha, you just spoke of one of your Jewish ancestors being Illiterate, you doof.

Actually, Kristallnacht Pogrom happened in one of the regions where Germans are the most Protestant (Lutheran) the city of Gdansk (Danzig) as they called it.

wrong again------just my maternal grandfather was illiterate------orphaned at a very young
age-------what does KRISTALLNACHT have to do with anything-----it was just one of thousands of pogroms in Europe ----especially Poland------his ancestry
was actually polish but jews fled that filth for Austria about 1900

You unrightfully blamed Catholics & ONLY Catholics for Kristallnacht Pogrom, there might very well have been some Catholics to take part, and yet .

It was over 54% Protestant & over 34% Catholic in the 1924 census.

There was no official Poland in 1900, doof.

There were some Pogroms back then, most of them were actually by the Russian Authorities.

No, you're so uninformed, it was Ukraine which was the region where most of the Pogroms took place.

nope------in no place did I blame "ONLY CATHOLICS" for
Kristallnacht. The proportion of protestants and catholics who
happened to live there means absolutely nothing nor is there an
existence of a country called POLAND that proves you silly lie that
there was no anti Semitism amongst the people NOW called poles until
1900. Significant numbers of my relatives fled your filth in the late
1800s. The filth was not from the RUSSIAN ARMY -----it was the
local thugs and galvanized by the church. More interesting stuff-----
my relatives did not even call the place they fled "Poland" ---
they spoke of the village they left. I learned later that those
villages ARE IN POLAND. I have known other people who have the
same history-------the families did not call the place Poland----they
referred to the names of villages-------and their families spoke little
if any POLISH. It was a "situation" because I was with a group of persons------that INCLUDED ACTUAL POLES ----like you---born and bred.
The Professor----also born and bred in Poland------and a few of us---
were also born in Poland but knew no polish and were surprised that
they originated in proximity to each other. Jews in Poland were
GHETTOIZED long before adolf showed up

Haha, Jews were so ghetto in Catholic dominated Poland they made up 1 in 10 & yet Jews in Poland made up close to 1 in 2 doctors, lawyers, teachers & journalists.

P.S
I'd love to see a source for the Polish Catholic inspired Pogrom you're speaking of.

Unlike poles-----jews know how to read -------and some had read adolf plans----
Mein Kampf--------long before the scummy catholics did KRISTALLNACHT

Hahaha, you just spoke of one of your Jewish ancestors being Illiterate, you doof.

Actually, Kristallnacht Pogrom happened in one of the regions where Germans are the most Protestant (Lutheran) the city of Gdansk (Danzig) as they called it.

wrong again------just my maternal grandfather was illiterate------orphaned at a very young
age-------what does KRISTALLNACHT have to do with anything-----it was just one of thousands of pogroms in Europe ----especially Poland------his ancestry
was actually polish but jews fled that filth for Austria about 1900

You unrightfully blamed Catholics & ONLY Catholics for Kristallnacht Pogrom, there might very well have been some Catholics to take part, and yet .

It was over 54% Protestant & over 34% Catholic in the 1924 census.

There was no official Poland in 1900, doof.

There were some Pogroms back then, most of them were actually by the Russian Authorities.

No, you're so uninformed, it was Ukraine which was the region where most of the Pogroms took place.

nope------in no place did I blame "ONLY CATHOLICS" for
Kristallnacht. The proportion of protestants and catholics who
happened to live there means absolutely nothing nor is there an
existence of a country called POLAND that proves you silly lie that
there was no anti Semitism amongst the people NOW called poles until
1900. Significant numbers of my relatives fled your filth in the late
1800s. The filth was not from the RUSSIAN ARMY -----it was the
local thugs and galvanized by the church. More interesting stuff-----
my relatives did not even call the place they fled "Poland" ---
they spoke of the village they left. I learned later that those
villages ARE IN POLAND. I have known other people who have the
same history-------the families did not call the place Poland----they
referred to the names of villages-------and their families spoke little
if any POLISH. It was a "situation" because I was with a group of persons------that INCLUDED ACTUAL POLES ----like you---born and bred.
The Professor----also born and bred in Poland------and a few of us---
were also born in Poland but knew no polish and were surprised that
they originated in proximity to each other. Jews in Poland were
GHETTOIZED long before adolf showed up

Haha, Jews were so ghetto in Catholic dominated Poland they made up 1 in 10 & yet Jews in Poland made up close to 1 in 2 doctors, lawyers, teachers & journalists.

P.S
I'd love to see a source for the Polish Catholic inspired Pogrom you're speaking of.

what year??---------what was going on in Krakow in 1875?

Jedwabne is supposed to be an anti-Jewish Polish Catholic pogrom of WW2.

Yet, many sources state that as few as 12- 25 Poles were involved.

Hardly a big amount of Poles.

Only maybe 300 were killed, a far cry from the Holocaust.

It's also uncertain the amount of Nazi German involvement.

What's more certain is that before Jedwabne, local Jews were colloborating with the Soviet NKVD to oppress Poles.

Last edited:
Germany was a devoutly Christian nation. Nazis were not going to succeed without embracing christianity

The higher ranking the Nazi, the more they embraced Islam & Paganism....Less so Catholicism & Protestantism.

Link

it is fact that Nazi war criminals who escaped to places like
Syria and Egypt------did convert to islam in significant
numbers----------and that's about it. Probably a social issue

Jedwabne us supposed to be an anti-Jewish Polish Catholic pogrom of WW2.

What's more certain is that before Jedwabne, local Jews were colloborating with the Soviet NKVD to oppress Poles.

right -------and the slaughter of the jews of Medina----described in detail
in the KHARHA-AN is also a Jewish forgery -------I got your drift----
there are lots of polish "scholars" working on cleaning up the filth of
polish history

sobie-----while you are at it-------you could present the claims by
current catholic scholars that only two dozen people died in
the CATHOLIC INQUISITION

wrong again-----local jews were involved with Soviets during world war II---
TO ESCAPE POLAND. Those who did survived the war in Soviet
POW camps-----both in their southern deserts and in Siberia. You need
to talk to some survivors

only 300 were incinerated in a small polish village. Jews were fleeing
Poland---------at that time being in RUSSIA was a lot safer than being
in Poland---------I, in the course of my life, have been acquainted with
SURVIVORS of that polish atrocity

right -------and the slaughter of the jews of Medina----described in detail
in the KHARHA-AN is also a Jewish forgery -------I got your drift----
there are lots of polish "scholars" working on cleaning up the filth of
polish history

The anti-Jewish Pogroms started in Southern Europe over 1000 years ago, before spreading to Western Europe.

Catholic Poland accepted those Jewish refugees.

Yet, not one Jew appreciates Poland.

Many Catholics took part in opposing the Nazis, running operations of the Underground Railroad type. Sister Elizabeth gave her own life up.

The Heroic Nun Who Gave Her Life for a Mother

However, what is unforgivable is that Pius XII never issued any sort of proclamation calling for the excommunication of any Catholic who aided the Nazis or hurt a Jew, even though excommunication is used like a hammer in that church, and he had the power to do it and failed to wield this immense power. What is also unforgivable is that some Catholic clergy hid Nazi war criminals in church buildings, monasteries and the like, at the end of the war.

A few months ago I saw an interesting bit on the History channel. Apparently, one of the Catholic clergy who helped and hid Nazis was forced to confess when the Mother Superior of a Catholic order (I wish that I had written down her name) confronted him with a rosary and ordered him to take it and swear that he did not do such a thing. The jig was up.
It is very easy to sit in a comfy chair and make a judgement decades later about how a person should have acted related to life and death issues when we are so imperfect ourselves. Many were forced to pretend compliance just to stay alive. Have you ever seen something unethical at work and remained silent? Have you ever rationalized away an inconvenience or unpleasantness rather than make a fuss setting it right? A true history is important, but we are not very qualified to make judgements without a full knowledge long before hindsight sets in.

I challenged the actions of the most important and powerful person in the Catholic Church during WWII, who had the power to direct the actions of Catholics all over the world and had no fear for his personal safety. Moreover, we are talking not only about the actions of Catholics and their pope during WWII, we also are talking about the actions of Catholics after WWII ended, which is when some Catholic clergy participated in hiding Nazi criminals and might have helped them escape to places like Paraguay.

The Mother Superior did the right thing to confront this "priest."

The important thing that remains is that these guys who did these thing were caught and exposed for what they were.

We expose people like this. While a different subject, I am very happy that Kevin Spacey has been exposed, but what I mean to say is that public exposure is essential when one does something wrong. Hat's off to Mother Superior!

Yet, Nazi Germany killed, imprisoned & enslaved Catholic Priests, Nuns, Monks & Friars.
They killed & enslaved up to millions of Catholic civilians.
The icing on the cake, The Nazis used sometimes very anti- Catholic means to kill like Abortion & Euthanasia even on Catholic Untermensch.

You cannot apologize for Pius XII. Plus, you are a radical anti-semite. Your opinion does not count.

You're very biased against Catholics & in favor of Jews.

Why do your opinions count, but not mine?
I just want the truth to come out in the wash. I was recruited as a small baby to join the Catholic nuthouse, run as it always has been, by a bunch of out-of-control men. It is not "biased" to demand that the truth be told and misconduct outed. If a Jewish person misbehaves, I will call him or her out. But the exact same applies to Catholics and everyone else. No matter what faith, everyone has to act honorably.

Pius XII screwed up big-time.

BTW: you do know that the Catholic Church is run by men who exclude women, don't you? Did you actually expect me, as a woman, to follow these farts around?

only 300 were incinerated in a small polish village. Jews were fleeing
Poland---------at that time being in RUSSIA was a lot safer than being
in Poland---------I, in the course of my life, have been acquainted with
SURVIVORS of that polish atrocity

You're very, very ignorant.

Russia was much of Poland & Ukraine where most Pogroms were by Russian authorities.

It is very easy to sit in a comfy chair and make a judgement decades later about how a person should have acted related to life and death issues when we are so imperfect ourselves. Many were forced to pretend compliance just to stay alive. Have you ever seen something unethical at work and remained silent? Have you ever rationalized away an inconvenience or unpleasantness rather than make a fuss setting it right? A true history is important, but we are not very qualified to make judgements without a full knowledge long before hindsight sets in.

I challenged the actions of the most important and powerful person in the Catholic Church during WWII, who had the power to direct the actions of Catholics all over the world and had no fear for his personal safety. Moreover, we are talking not only about the actions of Catholics and their pope during WWII, we also are talking about the actions of Catholics after WWII ended, which is when some Catholic clergy participated in hiding Nazi criminals and might have helped them escape to places like Paraguay.

The important thing that remains is that these guys who did these thing were caught and exposed for what they were.

We expose people like this. While a different subject, I am very happy that Kevin Spacey has been exposed, but what I mean to say is that public exposure is essential when one does something wrong. Hat's off to Mother Superior!

Yet, Nazi Germany killed, imprisoned & enslaved Catholic Priests, Nuns, Monks & Friars.
The icing on the cake, The Nazis used sometimes very anti- Catholic means to kill like Abortion & Euthanasia even on Catholic Untermensch.

You cannot apologize for Pius XII. Plus, you are a radical anti-semite. Your opinion does not count.

I just want the truth to come out in the wash. I was recruited as a small baby to join the Catholic nuthouse, run as it always has been, by a bunch of out-of-control men. It is not "biased" to demand that the truth be told and misconduct outed. If a Jewish person misbehaves, I will call him or her out. But the exact same applies to Catholics and everyone else. No matter what faith, everyone has to act honorably.

BTW: you do know that the Catholic Church is run by men who exclude women, don't you? Did you actually expect me, as a woman, to follow these farts around?

Pope Pius personally housed over 10,000 Jewish victims in Vatican facilities.

What a screw up, LOL!

What a screw up, LOL!

Why didn't he issue a papal edict declaring excommunication for any Catholic who aided Nazis?

What I said about the Catholic Church and its failure to women still stands, ignore it or not. It still is a bunch of crazy males in dresses.

the CATHOLIC INQUISITION

The #1 killers of Jews were Nazi Germans which were majority Protestant.

The #2 killers of Jews were Cossacks of a Orthodox heritage.

Yet, you blame Catholics the most.

What a screw up, LOL!

Why didn't he issue a papal edict declaring excommunication for any Catholic who aided Nazis?

What I said about the Catholic Church and its failure to women still stands, ignore it or not. It still is a bunch of crazy males in dresses.

As if Protestant pastors did any better?

You're very anti-Catholic.

Germany was a devoutly Christian nation. Nazis were not going to succeed without embracing christianity

The higher ranking the Nazi, the more they embraced Islam & Paganism....Less so Catholicism & Protestantism.

Link

it is fact that Nazi war criminals who escaped to places like
Syria and Egypt------did convert to islam in significant
numbers----------and that's about it. Probably a social issue
Link

the CATHOLIC INQUISITION

The #1 killers of Jews were Nazi Germans which were majority Protestant.

The #2 killers of Jews were Cossacks of a Orthodox heritage.

Yet, you blame Catholics the most.

Catholics are not blameless

They looked the other way in the face of countless atrocities. Early on in the rise of the Nazis, they did nothing at a time that mattered

Forum List

Back