Zone1 Best Version of the Bible and Why?

Looking for opinions back by a fax and argument.

In researching this, I realize I had assumed for no good reason that most post king James versions were basically translations of the King James version. Then I saw a recommendation for a modern version that is taking more directly from the original group text. But that was just a brief search.

I always prefer to hear from experts. That’s why I come here to ask.

KJV is the best!

It is true, but you have to study it. God allows errors in translation but preserves the means to sort it out. It may be his way of separating serious students from not-so-serious readers.
Some of you continue to express a sure and certain knowledge of the motivations of god, yet continue to make excuses for what you claim to his words when proven wrong. That would not be doing the work of this god but trying to make agree with everything that you want to be true, without regard to any actual wisdom from this god. Or knowledge iof any such has ever been provided.

Some of you continue to express a sure and certain knowledge of the motivations of god, yet continue to make excuses for what you claim to his words when proven wrong. That would not be doing the work of this god but trying to make agree with everything that you want to be true, without regard to any actual wisdom from this god. Or knowledge iof any such has ever been provided.
What have I been proven wrong about regarding scripture?

You correct the mistranslations by referring to the original language i.e. pasha means passover, not Easter. Snakes don't eat dirt, and they don't give birth like humans (they lay eggs).

you're being disingenuous - the desert books must evolve from actual events or be so noted as - fictitious - even if well meaning ... that would exclude nutz and their false commandments they worship to impose on others.

abraham's heredity idolatry and the lies of moses are the same in any language nor would anything heavenly be so construed as to require an - interpreter.

you're being disingenuous - the desert books must evolve from actual events or be so noted as - fictitious - even if well meaning ... that would exclude nutz and their false commandments they worship to impose on others.

abraham's heredity idolatry and the lies of moses are the same in any language nor would anything heavenly be so construed as to require an - interpreter.
What are 'false commandments'?

The versions differ with each telling by a different teller. You claim the entire and the exact word of god. How do you explain the variations bible is true and without error yet differs on the word of god?

Oh! I forgot that you have a direct line to god and he discusses with you every word of the bible, or some such BS.

Claiming that it is the word of god yet was selected and edited by men to fit their ideas about what a bible should look like and tell. Proving that you, once again, are wrong.

The versions differ with each telling by a different teller. You claim the entire and the exact word of god. How do you explain the variations bible is true and without error yet differs on the word of god?

Oh! I forgot that you have a direct line to god and he discusses with you every word of the bible, or some such BS.
Very little differences between the versions of the Bible. In fact, most have the same errors.

Claiming that it is the word of god yet was selected and edited by men to fit their ideas about what a bible should look like and tell. Proving that you, once again, are wrong.
You've never read the Bible have you? No human would write such a work.

What are 'false commandments' ... The question is meant for BreezeWood.

you have the retention span of an infant ...

provide the stone tablets etched in the heavens claimed by moses w/ 10 commandments - they never existed nor were ever read by anyone than who made them up.

what is claimed by moses were destroyed by him before being read by anyone than himself - that's who you worship who betrayed the heavens had they originated from there.

for certain not those found in the 4th century christian bible written by the crucifiers or their document those that murdered jesus the jews. if you really believe jesus is a heavenly exemplar.

the only heavenly commandment made verbally was reiterated their intervention during the time of noah till the conclusion and final judgement - as the golden rule does not require a translator and is known by everyone.

Forum List

Back