Nazis were Catholic?

Orsen.jpg

• Banned

Oldest surviving Dachau concentration camp survivor dies at 100 - Europe - International - News - Catholic Online

Oldest surviving Dachau concentration camp survivor dies at 100
  1. Catholic Online
  2. News
  3. International
  4. Europe
The #1 Catholic Online School
FREE Catholic Classes

By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
4/9/2013 (5 years ago)
Catholic Online (https://www.catholic.org)

Polish priest said it was time for reconciliation in his liberation speech
He came face to face with Nazi evil at its most concentrated but used his faith to call for reconciliation afterwards. Polish priest Leon Stepniak, the oldest surviving inmate of the Dachau concentration camp has died at the age of 100.

Maximilian Kolbe - Wikipedia

Maximilian Maria Kolbe OFM Conv. (Polish: Maksymilian Maria Kolbe [maksɨˌmʲilʲjan ˌmarʲja ˈkɔlbɛ]; 8 January 1894 – 14 August 1941) was a Polish Conventual Franciscan friar who volunteered to die in place of a stranger in the German death camp of Auschwitz, located in German-occupied Poland during World War II. He had been active in promoting the veneration of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, founding and supervising the monastery of Niepokalanów near Warsaw, operating an amateur radio station (SP3RN), and founding or running several other organizations and publications.

There was no "official" Nazi religion. The demographics at the time were like 60/40 Protestant vs Catholic among the religious types. There was considerable disagreement among the Nazi leadership about religion, some considering "true christianity" to be necessary to the fight against the Jews, others being radically anti-church like Goebbels, and some even professing to be occultists, Himmler was one such.

Hitler himself was born and raised Catholic but there is no evidence he was devote in any way

• Banned
There was no "official" Nazi religion. The demographics at the time were like 60/40 Protestant vs Catholic among the religious types. There was considerable disagreement among the Nazi peadershit about religion, some considering "true christianity" to be necessary to the fight against the Jews, others being radically anti-church like Goebbels, and some even professing to be occultists, Himmler was one such.

Hitler himself was born and raised Catholic but there is no evidence he was devote in any way

Hitler & Himmler seemed to favor Islam over Catholicism, regardless of them being raised as "Catholics".

I'd love to hear that Nazis were Catholic Supremacists, actually.

This is a common theme, with little evidence.

I have a lot to say on this topic, but I won't in the OP, merely because I'd love to hear your frigging opinions.

You do know you retarded polack Catholics are christian right?

Religion is easy to use for a monster’s twisted, evil plans.

Millions of Catholics were killed by Nazis, and Nazis used anti-Catholic measures at times, like Euthanasia, and Forced Abortions.

Explain how they were Catholic, exactly??????
Most Nazi Germans at the time were Catholic. Again, when you’ve got a flock of sheep already established and ripe for the taking, evil men take advantage of it.

I have a lot to say on this topic, but I won't in the OP, merely because I'd love to hear your frigging opinions.

My OP's referal of "LOVE to hear Nazis were Catholic Supremacists, is CLEARLY a Sarcastic Antagonism.

Spoken like a true Jew, when are you coming out of the Jew closet??????

You care more about Jews, and Israel, than about Catholics, and Poland.

In fact, you seem to be anti-Polak, just because I'm anti-Jewish.

Millions of Catholics were killed by Nazis, and Nazis used anti-Catholic measures at times, like Euthanasia, and Forced Abortions.

Most Nazi Germans at the time were Catholic. Again, when you’ve got a flock of sheep already established and ripe for the taking, evil men take advantage of it.

Nope, actually Protestants were nearly twice as present in Nazi Germany's total population, than Catholics were.

Nope, actually Protestants were nearly twice as present in Nazi Germany's total population, than Catholics were.
Same thing

My OP's referal of "LOVE to hear Nazis were Catholic Supremacists, is CLEARLY a Sarcastic Antagonism.

What does that mean?

Same thing

Close but no Cigar.

What does that mean?

It means I want to dominate people who foolishly overly blame Catholics for the Nazis.

I don't deny some here & there.

But, overall Nazis were more along the lines of Germanic Supremacists, who tended to look more favorably upon Protestant Germanic countries like Norway, or Sweden, than upon Catholic Poland, or Catholic Czechoslovakia.

Last edited:
There was no "official" Nazi religion. The demographics at the time were like 60/40 Protestant vs Catholic among the religious types. There was considerable disagreement among the Nazi peadershit about religion, some considering "true christianity" to be necessary to the fight against the Jews, others being radically anti-church like Goebbels, and some even professing to be occultists, Himmler was one such.

Hitler & Himmler seemed to favor Islam over Catholicism, regardless of them being raised as "Catholics".
Gonna hafta link that, 'cause I've never heard anything like it.

There was no "official" Nazi religion. The demographics at the time were like 60/40 Protestant vs Catholic among the religious types. There was considerable disagreement among the Nazi leadership about religion, some considering "true christianity" to be necessary to the fight against the Jews, others being radically anti-church like Goebbels, and some even professing to be occultists, Himmler was one such.

Goebbels and his weird wife Magda were practicing catholics in
good standing. Weird but true. Most of the big shots in the system
were catholic by birth but not so DEVOUT as the Goebbels. Eichmann
was Protestant by birth. Catholicism did not seem to play much of a role
in Adolf's philosophy-----he did not like it in the same way Luther did not
like it------too jewish

Goebbels and his weird wife Magda were practicing catholics in
good standing. Weird but true. Most of the big shots in the system
were catholic by birth but not so DEVOUT as the Goebbels. Eichmann
was Protestant by birth. Catholicism did not seem to play much of a role
in Adolf's philosophy-----he did not like it in the same way Luther did not
like it------too jewish
Goebbels abandoned the Catholic Church very publicly in 1938. Reviled them in fact. From that point on he was almost rabidly anti-church. I don't really know about Eichmann and I agree on Hitler.

Gonna hafta link that, 'cause I've never heard anything like it.

Why Hitler Wished He Was Muslim
The Führer admired Atatürk’s subordination of religion to the state—and his ruthless treatment of minorities.
By
Dominic Green
Jan. 16, 2015 3:55 p.m. ET

‘It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,” Hitler complained to his pet architect Albert Speer. “Why did it have to be Christianity, with its meekness and flabbiness?” Islam was a Männerreligion—a “religion of men”—and hygienic too. The “soldiers of Islam” received a warrior’s heaven, “a real earthly paradise” with “houris” and “wine flowing.” This, Hitler argued, was much more suited to the “Germanic temperament” than the “Jewish filth and priestly twaddle” of Christianity.

For decades, historians have seen...

Why Hitler Wished He Was Muslim

There is no clergy or religion which doesn't align itself with with any despot or tyrant.

Forum List

Back