Nazis were Catholic?

It is very easy to sit in a comfy chair and make a judgement decades later about how a person should have acted related to life and death issues when we are so imperfect ourselves. Many were forced to pretend compliance just to stay alive. Have you ever seen something unethical at work and remained silent? Have you ever rationalized away an inconvenience or unpleasantness rather than make a fuss setting it right? A true history is important, but we are not very qualified to make judgements without a full knowledge long before hindsight sets in.
You haven't listed many facts, but rather propaganda pieces, overwhelmingly.

You have so many times blamed Polish Catholics for the Holocaust, and also the Pogroms, and NEVER once have a source, or fact behind it.

In fact, you're dumb enough to have touted of the Rohingya Genocide, saying it was Buddhist lands, and they could do what they wanted towards Muslim squatters there.

Meanwhile, you're too dumb, to see that the same would hold true for Jewish squatters in countries like Poland, Russia, Hungary, Germany, Lithuania etc.

At the end of the day, a lot of Catholics saved Jews in the Holocaust too.

More Polish Catholics were killed for standing up to Nazis, than Polish Catholics had stood up with Nazis to kill Jews.

200,000 Catholic Poles died in Warsaw, for staging the anti-Nazi Warsaw Uprising.

Another 100,000 Catholic Poles may have died in the first Month attempting to resist Nazi Germany's invasion of Poland.

Yes, some Catholic Poles like Henryk Slawik, were hanged for their saving of Jews directly.

wrong again-----I have correctly stated that the ROHINGYA muslims in Myanmar
are ILLEGAL migrants to a Buddhist country. . The Polish resistance to
the German army was not enacted to "save jews' I have correctly stated
that Polish anti-Semitism helped in the annihilation of jews in Poland.----more
accurately ----the ANTI SEMITISM OF THE POLISH CATHOLIC CHURCH. .
Adolf did not introduce the idea of killing jews in Poland.
You are not only a liar------you know no history. Never heard of
CONSTANTINE? The Nicean Council----325 AD? Did you ever read
the New Testament? are you over age 14?

LOL!!
Such a biased hypocrite.

Catholic Poles of Armia Krajowa founded Zegota, the ONLY Goyim organization dedicated to saving, feeding, and housing JEWS & ONLY Jews in Europe at the time.

Catholic Poles also make up the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations, who risked their lives to save Jews against a Nazi German death penalty.

Yes, there were a few Catholic Poles who were Nazi collaborators, here & there, such as Blue Police, Polish Kapos, etc.
I've never denied such.

Same also holds true for Jews, particularly Jewish Ghetto Police, Judenrate, Sonderkommandos, Group 13, and Jewish Kapos.

I'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear about all these Catholic nations who supported the Holocaust?
Even most of the Axis Catholics, like Fascist Italy, and Fascist Hungary, had infact resisted the Holocaust.
Of course Fascist Franco of Spain remained neutral.

There's definitely far more anti-Holocaust Catholics back then, than pro-Holocaust Catholics.

Yes, Hitler, and a few other high ranking Nazis were born & raised Catholic, but many of them supported other religious beliefs like Paganism, and Islam.

Ultimately Hitler killed a ton of Catholics, and I'd love to know how many Lutherans were killed by Nazis under Hitler's command?????

Try again Your entire post is chock full of idiot lying accusations against
me--------I understand that you cannot help it-----anti Semitism is in YOUR DNA.
you got stats on the NUMBER OF ANTI-HOLOCAUST catholics? ----actually ---
most of the HIGHEST RANKING Nazis were catholic-----not "a few" In fact
one of the most disgusting Hitler lovers in the USA was a very influential
priest FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN He vomited his anti-Semitism
over the radio to millions of adoring fans

Touche, and you got stats on the NUMBER of PRO-HOLOCAUST Catholics, idiot?

How many people did the Irish Catholic Priest Coughlin kill, exactly????????

Hmm, some of the Nazis after the War who escaped, had converted to Islam, like Johann Von Leers, and Aribet Heim.

Apparently, even Jewish Israeli sources have noted a good deal of Nazis converted to Islam.

Why Did so Many Wanted Nazis Convert to Islam?

Let's not forget, the more bizarre, the Nazi who worked for the Israeli Mossad.

The strange case of a Nazi who became an Israeli hitman

you have AGAIN -----said nothing -----sobie dear Coughlin would
have killed if he could have. He murdered my very own family members
thru his philosophy "lets not bother with that non problem"

Proof of Catholic Father Coughlin having murderous intentions?

Many Catholics took part in opposing the Nazis, running operations of the Underground Railroad type. Sister Elizabeth gave her own life up.

The Heroic Nun Who Gave Her Life for a Mother

However, what is unforgivable is that Pius XII never issued any sort of proclamation calling for the excommunication of any Catholic who aided the Nazis or hurt a Jew, even though excommunication is used like a hammer in that church, and he had the power to do it and failed to wield this immense power. What is also unforgivable is that some Catholic clergy hid Nazi war criminals in church buildings, monasteries and the like, at the end of the war.

A few months ago I saw an interesting bit on the History channel. Apparently, one of the Catholic clergy who helped and hid Nazis was forced to confess when the Mother Superior of a Catholic order (I wish that I had written down her name) confronted him with a rosary and ordered him to take it and swear that he did not do such a thing. The jig was up.
It is very easy to sit in a comfy chair and make a judgement decades later about how a person should have acted related to life and death issues when we are so imperfect ourselves. Many were forced to pretend compliance just to stay alive. Have you ever seen something unethical at work and remained silent? Have you ever rationalized away an inconvenience or unpleasantness rather than make a fuss setting it right? A true history is important, but we are not very qualified to make judgements without a full knowledge long before hindsight sets in.

I challenged the actions of the most important and powerful person in the Catholic Church during WWII, who had the power to direct the actions of Catholics all over the world and had no fear for his personal safety. Moreover, we are talking not only about the actions of Catholics and their pope during WWII, we also are talking about the actions of Catholics after WWII ended, which is when some Catholic clergy participated in hiding Nazi criminals and might have helped them escape to places like Paraguay.

The Mother Superior did the right thing to confront this "priest."

The important thing that remains is that these guys who did these thing were caught and exposed for what they were.

We expose people like this. While a different subject, I am very happy that Kevin Spacey has been exposed, but what I mean to say is that public exposure is essential when one does something wrong. Hat's off to Mother Superior!

Yet, Nazi Germany killed, imprisoned & enslaved Catholic Priests, Nuns, Monks & Friars.
They killed & enslaved up to millions of Catholic civilians.
The icing on the cake, The Nazis used sometimes very anti- Catholic means to kill like Abortion & Euthanasia even on Catholic Untermensch.

Many Catholics took part in opposing the Nazis, running operations of the Underground Railroad type. Sister Elizabeth gave her own life up.

However, what is unforgivable is that Pius XII never issued any sort of proclamation calling for the excommunication of any Catholic who aided the Nazis or hurt a Jew, even though excommunication is used like a hammer in that church, and he had the power to do it and failed to wield this immense power. What is also unforgivable is that some Catholic clergy hid Nazi war criminals in church buildings, monasteries and the like, at the end of the war.

A few months ago I saw an interesting bit on the History channel. Apparently, one of the Catholic clergy who helped and hid Nazis was forced to confess when the Mother Superior of a Catholic order (I wish that I had written down her name) confronted him with a rosary and ordered him to take it and swear that he did not do such a thing. The jig was up.

I challenged the actions of the most important and powerful person in the Catholic Church during WWII, who had the power to direct the actions of Catholics all over the world and had no fear for his personal safety. Moreover, we are talking not only about the actions of Catholics and their pope during WWII, we also are talking about the actions of Catholics after WWII ended, which is when some Catholic clergy participated in hiding Nazi criminals and might have helped them escape to places like Paraguay.

The important thing that remains is that these guys who did these thing were caught and exposed for what they were.

We expose people like this. While a different subject, I am very happy that Kevin Spacey has been exposed, but what I mean to say is that public exposure is essential when one does something wrong. Hat's off to Mother Superior!

Yet, Nazi Germany killed, imprisoned & enslaved Catholic Priests, Nuns, Monks & Friars.
The icing on the cake, The Nazis used sometimes very anti- Catholic means to kill like Abortion & Euthanasia even on Catholic Untermensch.

You cannot apologize for Pius XII. Plus, you are a radical anti-semite. Your opinion does not count.

You cannot apologize for Pius XII. Plus, you are a radical anti-semite. Your opinion does not count.

You're very biased against Catholics & in favor of Jews.

Why do your opinions count, but not mine?

wrong again-----I have correctly stated that the ROHINGYA muslims in Myanmar
are ILLEGAL migrants to a Buddhist country. . The Polish resistance to
the German army was not enacted to "save jews' I have correctly stated
that Polish anti-Semitism helped in the annihilation of jews in Poland.----more
accurately ----the ANTI SEMITISM OF THE POLISH CATHOLIC CHURCH. .
Adolf did not introduce the idea of killing jews in Poland.
You are not only a liar------you know no history. Never heard of
CONSTANTINE? The Nicean Council----325 AD? Did you ever read
the New Testament? are you over age 14?

LOL!!
Such a biased hypocrite.

Catholic Poles of Armia Krajowa founded Zegota, the ONLY Goyim organization dedicated to saving, feeding, and housing JEWS & ONLY Jews in Europe at the time.

Catholic Poles also make up the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations, who risked their lives to save Jews against a Nazi German death penalty.

Yes, there were a few Catholic Poles who were Nazi collaborators, here & there, such as Blue Police, Polish Kapos, etc.
I've never denied such.

Same also holds true for Jews, particularly Jewish Ghetto Police, Judenrate, Sonderkommandos, Group 13, and Jewish Kapos.

I'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear about all these Catholic nations who supported the Holocaust?
Even most of the Axis Catholics, like Fascist Italy, and Fascist Hungary, had infact resisted the Holocaust.

There's definitely far more anti-Holocaust Catholics back then, than pro-Holocaust Catholics.

Yes, Hitler, and a few other high ranking Nazis were born & raised Catholic, but many of them supported other religious beliefs like Paganism, and Islam.

Ultimately Hitler killed a ton of Catholics, and I'd love to know how many Lutherans were killed by Nazis under Hitler's command?????

me--------I understand that you cannot help it-----anti Semitism is in YOUR DNA.

Hmm, some of the Nazis after the War who escaped, had converted to Islam, like Johann Von Leers, and Aribet Heim.

Apparently, even Jewish Israeli sources have noted a good deal of Nazis converted to Islam.

interesting desperate attempt to justify filth. I read that shit as a kid and
wondered----"why do they claim that they DID NOT KNOW" ------I was a kid
but my mother was 16 in 1936-----so I asked her. When did your parents know that the jews were being killed OVER THERE??? ------she told me about what they KNEW when she was 16------as she remembered it from their
conversation. Her parents----my grandparents ------her mother born in the USA and educated to the 8th grade-----my grandfather born somewhere over there-------lived on the streets of Austria-----functionally illiterate. THEY KNEW when she was 16------1936----they already KNEW----but the pope did not. Father Charles Coughlin got on the radio every sunday urging the
CITIZENS OF THE USA to ignore the pleas of jews in the USA whose relatives were facing CATHOLIC ADOLF-------with-----"a few jews---why bother? " My grandparents tried but could not get visas even for the kids

Irosie & Lysistrata are foaming at the mouth at Catholic priest Coughlin, why?
For stating a lot of Soviets were Jews?

Hmm, and yet somehow stating a lot of Nazis were Catholics is fine.
Isn't that some fine hypocrisy?

I don't remember dog Coughlin saying that soviets are jews. got a link?

LOL!!
Such a biased hypocrite.

I've never denied such.

but my mother was 16 in 1936-----so I asked her. When did your parents know that the jews were being killed OVER THERE??? ------she told me about what they KNEW when she was 16------as she remembered it from their
conversation. Her parents----my grandparents ------her mother born in the USA and educated to the 8th grade-----my grandfather born somewhere over there-------lived on the streets of Austria-----functionally illiterate. THEY KNEW when she was 16------1936----they already KNEW----but the pope did not. Father Charles Coughlin got on the radio every sunday urging the
CITIZENS OF THE USA to ignore the pleas of jews in the USA whose relatives were facing CATHOLIC ADOLF-------with-----"a few jews---why bother? " My grandparents tried but could not get visas even for the kids

What makes Catholic supremacist Coughlin as blaming Jews for the Soviets, any better than Jewish supremacist Grabowski who blames Poles for killing many Jews as Nazi collaborators?

Let's see, actually Grabowski is clearly worse.
Because.

A.) He blames the Blue Police of some 8-16 thousand, for being a major Polish Catholic position, having a profound impact on the Holocaust.

Meanwhile, Armia Krajowa had 400,000 Polish Catholic members fighting the Nazis, and 1,000,000 Poles intitially fought the Nazi German invaders.

B.) He blames Blue Police, but Blue Police were in fact bullied into it, by being severely punished if they didn't show up for work.

But, he won't dare say the same about the similar Jewish Police Nazi collaborators, the Jewish Ghetto Police.

C.) How is that worse?
Than an Stalinist Soviet NKVD & Gulag system founded by Jewish members?
or
The fact that the NKVD officers were more likely to be of an Jewish heritage, than a Russian heritage.

Also note while Catholic Poles fought the Nazis, most Jews never fought the Soviets.

So, if Grabowski's criticism is fair, why isn't Coughlin's criticism fair?

It's pretty basic information, is it so hard to find that Catholic priest Coughlin blamed Jews for the Soviets????????

LOL!!
Such a biased hypocrite.

I've never denied such.

Hmm, what Jews were being killed by Nazi Germany in 1936?????????????

I thought it had started with the Kristallnacht Pogrom of 1938??????????

It's pretty basic information, is it so hard to find that Catholic priest Coughlin blamed Jews for the Soviets????????

oh----the filthy bastard did THAT too? so that's why my little cousins had to die?-------for the libels of that disgusting pig....... The overwhelming majority of communists were --------simply EASTERN ORTHO PIGS-----remember them?------basically catholics who rejected the pope. Murderer Stalin was such a good THEOLOGY student that the ortho priests wanted him to become a PRIEST like themselves and dog Coughlin

Unlike poles-----jews know how to read -------and some had read adolf plans----
Mein Kampf--------long before the scummy catholics did KRISTALLNACHT

oh----the filthy bastard did THAT too? so that's why my little cousins had to die?-------for the libels of that disgusting pig....... The overwhelming majority of communists were --------simply EASTERN ORTHO PIGS-----remember them?------basically catholics who rejected the pope. Murderer Stalin was such a good THEOLOGY student that the ortho priests wanted him to become a PRIEST like themselves and dog Coughlin

Haha, so it's okay to blame Catholic Poles for the Holocaust, but not Jewish Atheists for the Soviets, eh?

I hate to break it to you, but there were a lot, and I mean A LOT MORE Jewish Atheists in high Soviet ranks, than there were Catholic Poles in high Nazi ranks.

Furthermore, far more Catholic Poles were killed by Nazis, than Jewish Atheists were killed by Soviets.

There's a clear hypocritical extreme bias, on your part.

Hahaha, you just spoke of one of your Jewish ancestors being Illiterate, you doof.

Actually, Kristallnacht Pogrom happened in one of the regions where Germans are the most Protestant (Lutheran) the city of Gdansk (Danzig) as they called it.

Haha, so it's okay to blame Catholic Poles for the Holocaust, but not Jewish Atheists for the Soviets, eh?

I hate to break it to you, but there were a lot, and I mean A LOT MORE Jewish Atheists in high Soviet ranks, than there were Catholic Poles in high Nazi ranks.

Furthermore, far more Catholic Poles were killed by Nazis, than Jewish Atheists were killed by Soviets.

you got stats on that? -------why "catholic poles"-------the Nazi party was not run by catholic poles-----it was run by catholic germans. You got stats on
the numbers of jews killed by soviets and just which of them were "atheists"?

Hahaha, you just spoke of one of your Jewish ancestors being Illiterate, you doof.

Actually, Kristallnacht Pogrom happened in one of the regions where Germans are the most Protestant (Lutheran) the city of Gdansk (Danzig) as they called it.

wrong again------just my maternal grandfather was illiterate------orphaned at a very young
age-------what does KRISTALLNACHT have to do with anything-----it was just one of thousands of pogroms in Europe ----especially Poland------his ancestry
was actually polish but jews fled that filth for Austria about 1900

you got stats on that? -------why "catholic poles"-------the Nazi party was not run by catholic poles-----it was run by catholic germans. You got stats on

The Nazi party & Nazi idealogy is generally considered to be the brainchild & foundation of one Alfred Rosenberg, a Baltic German, and Baltic Germans are like 99% Protestant (Give or take)
Because of Teutons (Livonian Order) being a bunch of Lutheran Missionaries, who conquered parts of the Baltic, Wends, and Poles.

So, I'm pretty sure he was of Protestant origins, although I can't find complete confirmation, thus far.

Still, he founded Nazis to be a New Religion, that's probably got a lot of truth to it.

Nazis supported a lot of weird Mystic ideals, like the works of Thule Society, Helena Blavatsky's Theosophy society, and Vril Society, as well as some other weird ideas like Black Energy & a Hollow Earth.
As
well as the Mystic & medium Maria Orsic.

Nazis worked on also some equally odd "Projects" like Die Glocke, or The Bell, they believed they could travel in space, and time with.

wrong again------just my maternal grandfather was illiterate------orphaned at a very young
age-------what does KRISTALLNACHT have to do with anything-----it was just one of thousands of pogroms in Europe ----especially Poland------his ancestry

You unrightfully blamed Catholics & ONLY Catholics for Kristallnacht Pogrom, there might very well have been some Catholics to take part, and yet .

It was over 54% Protestant & over 34% Catholic in the 1924 census.

There was no official Poland in 1900, doof.

There were some Pogroms back then, most of them were actually by the Russian Authorities.

No, you're so uninformed, it was Ukraine which was the region where most of the Pogroms took place.

Last edited:

The Nazi party & Nazi idealogy is generally considered to be the brainchild & foundation of one Alfred Rosenberg, a Baltic German, and Baltic Germans are like 99% Protestant (Give or take)
Because of Teutons (Livonian Order) being a bunch of Lutheran Missionaries, who conquered parts of the Baltic, Wends, and Poles.

So, I'm pretty sure he was of Protestant origins, although I can't find complete confirmation, thus far.

Still, he founded Nazis to be a New Religion, that's probably got a lot of truth to it.

Nazis supported a lot of weird Mystic ideals, like the works of Thule Society, Helena Blavatsky's Theosophy society, and Vril Society, as well as some other weird ideas like Black Energy & a Hollow Earth.
As
well as the Mystic & medium Maria Orsic.

Nazis worked on also some equally odd "Projects" like Die Glocke, or The Bell, they believed they could travel in space, and time with.

Okay, so now I have some confirmation about Nazi Founding Father Alfred Rosenberg.

He was pretty anti-Catholic, and pretty pro-Lutheran.

The Myth of the Twentieth Century - Wikipedia

Rosenberg wrote two supplements to the work, replying to Catholic and Protestant critics. In the first, On the Dark Men of Our Times: A Reply to Critics of the Myth of the Twentieth Century, he accused Catholics of attempting to destroy the national character by promoting separatism within Catholic parts of the country.[18] His second reply. Protestant Pilgrims to Rome: The Treason Against Luther and the Myth of the Twentieth Century, argued that modern Lutheranism was becoming too close to Catholicism.[18]

You unrightfully blamed Catholics & ONLY Catholics for Kristallnacht Pogrom, there might very well have been some Catholics to take part, and yet .

It was over 54% Protestant & over 34% Catholic in the 1924 census.

There was no official Poland in 1900, doof.

There were some Pogroms back then, most of them were actually by the Russian Authorities.

No, you're so uninformed, it was Ukraine which was the region where most of the Pogroms took place.

nope------in no place did I blame "ONLY CATHOLICS" for
Kristallnacht. The proportion of protestants and catholics who
happened to live there means absolutely nothing nor is there an
existence of a country called POLAND that proves you silly lie that
there was no anti Semitism amongst the people NOW called poles until
1900. Significant numbers of my relatives fled your filth in the late
1800s. The filth was not from the RUSSIAN ARMY -----it was the
local thugs and galvanized by the church. More interesting stuff-----
my relatives did not even call the place they fled "Poland" ---
they spoke of the village they left. I learned later that those
villages ARE IN POLAND. I have known other people who have the
same history-------the families did not call the place Poland----they
referred to the names of villages-------and their families spoke little
if any POLISH. It was a "situation" because I was with a group of persons------that INCLUDED ACTUAL POLES ----like you---born and bred.
The Professor----also born and bred in Poland------and a few of us---
were also born in Poland but knew no polish and were surprised that
they originated in proximity to each other. Jews in Poland were
GHETTOIZED long before adolf showed up

Forum List

Back