Navy plans to allow same sex marriage on bases.

anyone can prove Chaney did not dodge the draft 5 times show proof .
its been proved he has by his own words so prove you whining .

who served was outed in the 08 election when clinton said he never served and since you ass holes take deferments as dodging then prove Chaney served one fucking day .

not much of a difference to someone that never tried either , so dope head is that what kept you out of serving ?

Perhaps the next time you enlist, that is if you ever served at all - which is doubtful - you'll receive an English lesson and a basic course on sentence structure.

at all ? try 67-70 . how about instead of on a boat ,I was a gunner in the 173rd , D , 503 rd .
the next time I enlist ? once was good enough .
as I posted to other , you don't like the grammar don't read the post . you sorry ass punk .
personally I think you never served, to think you have something to whine about who you serve with .

of course this is a navy thread so you mite have had it easy , spoiled ,

Perhaps since you have no desire to serve your country any longer you can consider an English class?

You're probably here illegally.

anyone can prove Chaney did not dodge the draft 5 times show proof .
its been proved he has by his own words so prove you whining .

who served was outed in the 08 election when clinton said he never served and since you ass holes take deferments as dodging then prove Chaney served one fucking day .

Who's Chaney ?

Perhaps the next time you enlist, that is if you ever served at all - which is doubtful - you'll receive an English lesson and a basic course on sentence structure.

at all ? try 67-70 . how about instead of on a boat ,I was a gunner in the 173rd , D , 503 rd .
as I posted to other , you don't like the grammar don't read the post . you sorry ass punk .
personally I think you never served, to think you have something to whine about who you serve with .

Perhaps since you have no desire to serve your country any longer you can consider an English class?

This clown was in the Iraqi Military, not the American one.

I would have guessed the Salvation Army. You know, standing around all day ringing a bell begging for handouts.

I would have guessed the Salvation Army. You know, standing around all day ringing a bell begging for handouts.

jack ass I have never been in the middle east .
your not the only vets shit head .

come deport me if you have one testicle , come get me .

or just bitch like the pussy you are .

well you ***** dragged the thread to your own little bitch fest on post you didn't like instead of the fact , I guess you little whiny bastard cant come up with a thing but whining .
like what the government does or don't .. you don't matter enough to change their mine .

so fuck you all .

well you ***** dragged the thread to your own little bitch fest on post you didn't like instead of the fact , I guess you little whiny bastard cant come up with a thing but whining .
like what the government does or don't .. you don't matter enough to change their mine .

so fuck you all .

:lol::lol:

Nice, a guy who claims to be a vet with his head so far up the lefts collective asses that he spends all his time attacking other vets.

You know I really try not to do that, I even backed off of bikersailor.

Sinister, maybe you should just cut the stupidity and stick to the actual subjects.

Truth is I can disagree with someone without calling them names and with veterans that is really what I would prefer. But I'm an old sergeant and i can cuss with the best of them. When the occasion comes up. Or I can discuss a subject rationally. I can even agree to disagree.

But this Bull Shit of attacking other veterans is starting to really wear thin.

Nice, a guy who claims to be a vet with his head so far up the lefts collective asses that he spends all his time attacking other vets.

Sinister, maybe you should just cut the stupidity and stick to the actual subjects.

Truth is I can disagree with someone without calling them names and with veterans that is really what I would prefer. But I'm an old sergeant and i can cuss with the best of them. When the occasion comes up. Or I can discuss a subject rationally. I can even agree to disagree.

You know what? I read an article this morning about how the killing of Osama Bin Laden has inspired alot of people to talk about what they would have done in that situation if they were on that SEAL team, and what kind of Military career they would have pursued had they enlisted.Keep in mind these are older people in their 30s and above, not teenagers. Whenever the US Military gets something done like the Bin Laden killing, people get the warm and fuzzies in their tummy and want to talk about "well if I was in Nam I would have set those Gooks straight" etc etc Ginscyp and this guy Sinister are the prime examples of that, insulting our all volunteer service and at the same time asking for a draft, a draft they know they won't be eligible for it since they claim to be in their 50s and 60s. To call for a draft when you know you won't be called up is pathetic and cowardly.

You know what? I read an article this morning about how the killing of Osama Bin Laden has inspired alot of people to talk about what they would have done in that situation if they were on that SEAL team, and what kind of Military career they would have pursued had they enlisted.Keep in mind these are older people in their 30s and above, not teenagers. Whenever the US Military gets something done like the Bin Laden killing, people get the warm and fuzzies in their tummy and want to talk about "well if I was in Nam I would have set those Gooks straight" etc etc Ginscyp and this guy Sinister are the prime examples of that, insulting our all volunteer service and at the same time asking for a draft, a draft they know they won't be eligible for it since they claim to be in their 50s and 60s. To call for a draft when you know you won't be called up is pathetic and cowardly.

What fukkin bullshit!!!

I gotta spread rep around to hit this one up.

lamy lame lame!

I always enjoyed the banter between services. Especially the internal break downs.

I was usually light hearted and respectable. Occasionally there would be some dunce that would take it serious or go to far, but they got put in thier place by the people that were around them.

but pissin on another just to piss on him, tells me that certain people didn't do that much while they served or it ended badly for them.

It's weird. Have you ever met a Vet that proudly claimed he pushed a pencil for his entire service? Have you ever met a Vet that knew the rage of war that wasn't jealous of those guys?

There must be at least a half dozen career military people on this board. And this is the way we talk to each other? On 9 Jun I will become the Commander of my local American Legion Post. I have nothing but respect for a veterans service. But, I can, and will attack an asshole in a heart beat.

Forum List

Back