Navy plans to allow same sex marriage on bases.

There must be at least a half dozen career military people on this board. And this is the way we talk to each other? On 9 Jun I will become the Commander of my local American Legion Post. I have nothing but respect for a veterans service. But, I can, and will attack an asshole in a heart beat.

you were a instructor , you never seen combat .

how did you get into the American legion ? must be after 1 970s they wouldn't except vietnam vet then call us cowered and losers.I can see a person like you in it . wow that a group .
I belong to the DVA , screw American legions .
respect ? really ? all you and you bot high on crack do is attack my grammar ,. well grammar had nothing to do in the field .

OK, lets clear this up for you.

1. I don't like braggarts. Which it appears you happen to be.

2. SFC Part of my Screen Name. Had you ever served in the Army you would know it means Sergeant First Class. That would be an E7. It is what I was when I retired after 22 years on active duty.

3. I do not discuss what I did and where I was because most of the time it was classified. Suffice to say that I was awarded 2 national Defense Medals. along with 20 other ribbons/medals. what they are and what they were for is none of your business.

4. No one is an instructor for 22 years. I was assigned a training Unit after the first Gulf war. it is where I retired from.

5. You are a baldfaced liar. the American Legion has never turned away a Vietnam Veteran.
Eligibility Requirements for American Legion Membership

If you are currently on active duty, serving the United States honorably, anywhere in the world, or have served honorably during any of the following eligible war eras, we invite you to become a member of The American Legion.

April 6, 1917 to Nov. 11, 1918 (World War I)
Dec. 7, 1941 to Dec. 31, 1946 (World War II)
June 25, 1950 to Jan. 31, 1955 (Korean War)
Feb. 28, 1961 to May 7, 1975 (Vietnam War)
Aug. 24, 1982 to July 31, 1984 (Lebanon / Grenada)
Dec. 20, 1989 to Jan. 31, 1990 (Panama)
Aug. 2, 1990 to today (Gulf War / War On Terrorism)
Join the Legion | The American Legion | Veterans Serving Veterans
Notice the key word is Honorable...........

6. I am a proud member of the DAV Commanders Club.

7. I am a proud originating founder of the Army national Museum.

8. I am an annual donator to the Vietnam Veterans memorial.

I send a check each year to the USO, The AER, and a half dozen other veteran organizations.

Now you want to talk smack Sissy you go right ahead, I think you are one of the funniest little assholes to come on here in a looooonnnnnng time....

:cuckoo: :lol:

Good work Ollie :clap2: I have a feeling this Sinister clown is lying about his Military service, I see nothing but alot of big talking and bragging and his career sounds like he picked bits and pieces out of Apocalypse Now and Rambo. He tripped on his own dick when he said you were an instructor for 22 years.:lol:

2. SFC Part of my Screen Name. Had you ever served in the Army you would know it means Sergeant First Class. That would be an E7. It is what I was when I retired after 22 years on active duty.

Shouldn't that say 'am', not 'was'? :eusa_eh:

My understanding was that you remain SFC, U.S. Army (Ret.)

You are correct I was, I Am , and I will forever be a SFC.
And yes I do use my retired rank as my formal mode of address. I am not a Mr.

how did you get into the American legion ? must be after 1 970s they wouldn't except vietnam vet then call us cowered and losers.I can see a person like you in it . wow that a group .
respect ? really ? all you and you bot high on crack do is attack my grammar ,. well grammar had nothing to do in the field .

3. I do not discuss what I did and where I was because most of the time it was classified. Suffice to say that I was awarded 2 national Defense Medals. along with 20 other ribbons/medals. what they are and what they were for is none of your business.

4. No one is an instructor for 22 years. I was assigned a training Unit after the first Gulf war. it is where I retired from.

5. You are a baldfaced liar. the American Legion has never turned away a Vietnam Veteran.

If you are currently on active duty, serving the United States honorably, anywhere in the world, or have served honorably during any of the following eligible war eras, we invite you to become a member of The American Legion.

I send a check each year to the USO, The AER, and a half dozen other veteran organizations.

Now you want to talk smack Sissy you go right ahead, I think you are one of the funniest little assholes to come on here in a looooonnnnnng time....

Good work Ollie :clap2: I have a feeling this Sinister clown is lying about his Military service, I see nothing but alot of big talking and bragging and his career sounds like he picked bits and pieces out of Apocalypse Now and Rambo. He tripped on his own dick when he said you were an instructor for 22 years.:lol:

Actually it was in not recognizing my rank and claiming the American Legion turned him away.....

fuck you boy you never told me what branch what camp[anes you ever were on and you question mine ,

you have been a herpy since I came on this board , you fucking putts ,

so I'll leave because I still think your a poser , I'm told now this is a lifer board , so I'm not and I wont be back .

I was you were within reach crack head , cyder ball are all you have .

fuck you boy you never told me what branch what camp[anes you ever were on and you question mine ,

so I'll leave because I still think your a poser , I'm told now this is a lifer board , so I'm not and I wont be back .

My name is John Rambo, thats all you need to know clown.

rambo-2.jpg

Go away sissy boy. Run fast...... :lol:

Actually it was in not recognizing my rank and claiming the American Legion turned him away.....

I recignize the strips , and the American leagon turned all vietnam vet away in the 70s , as did the VFW saying it was notv a war then called us losers
you should know that .
and you said this board is for lifers ?
well then I don't belong here as I had a life .

but I'll leave you with this , in 68 I arived in Ank kea , then sent to Chon Tun ,out to D company just formed a few moth early from people of C , and A ,

there were 6 of us myself and a guy from Boston went to the same platoon , replacement for the killed guys before us , a year of the , An Kae Bamby tewey , we were in Cambodia boarder , then 69 to 70 10th aviation door gunner , first slicks then gun ship , blue star and jokers .

we support the Korean white horse division , I served in 9 different major companies .

you can look up where we were , what provinces .

you and high on crack have done nothing but attack me and then claim you respect vets ? the worst insult you could do is call a vet a liar . you where not there you don't know crap about me .
oh and look up when the American legion excepted vietnam vets , then call me a liar .

Go away sissy boy. Run fast...... :lol:
I think your both cowards

All that being said, after 1994, DADT was enacted and it made it harder (and more expensive) to kick someone out for being gay. Prior to 1994? If you were rumored to be gay, you were seen by the ships doc, then screened by the chain of command and discharged within 48 hours, with a message being sent to BUPERS to tell them you have a loss on your manning.

DADT was designed to slow down the removal of gays, don't ask, and they don't tell and everyone gets along just fine.

Only 1 problem. A married servicemember who is deployed has 1 asset that their gay shipmates don't, and that is the services of the local ombudsman, which makes it much easier to contact the ship if something goes wrong on the home front.

And yeah......people who are deployed spend a lot of time thinking about home and worrying about their loved ones and families. Matter of fact, in 1998, I had to use them as well as the Red Cross to get back home to Montana from Crete, because my grandmother (listed as loco parentis on my Page 2) was on her deathbed.

Now......think about this for a moment........many gay couples (and yeah.....I've known a few, lived with 2 lesibans who were active duty at the time) have lots of the same kind of relationships, with the same problems and solutions as hetero couples. The couple that I lived with had been together for 8 or 9 years by the time I met them, and one of them had a daughter.

Don't you think that they should be afforded the same kind of command assistance while on deployment that all the others have, so they don't have to fret needlessly about their families and loved ones?

I do. I think DADT should be repealed and whoever is gay should be allowed to serve if they want. Besides, the attrition rate from some dinosaurs not liking it will be far outweighed by the gays who will sign up.

I recignize the strips , and the American leagon turned all vietnam vet away in the 70s , as did the VFW saying it was notv a war then called us losers
you should know that .

but I'll leave you with this , in 68 I arived in Ank kea , then sent to Chon Tun ,out to D company just formed a few moth early from people of C , and A ,

there were 6 of us myself and a guy from Boston went to the same platoon , replacement for the killed guys before us , a year of the , An Kae Bamby tewey , we were in Cambodia boarder , then 69 to 70 10th aviation door gunner , first slicks then gun ship , blue star and jokers .

we support the Korean white horse division , I served in 9 different major companies .

you and high on crack have done nothing but attack me and then claim you respect vets ? the worst insult you could do is call a vet a liar . you where not there you don't know crap about me .
oh and look up when the American legion excepted vietnam vets , then call me a liar .
Dude, YOU are the one who started attacking service........And, it's none of your damn business whether someone has seen combat or not......What difference does it make?....If you served, you served.......If Ollie didn't serve combat time, so what?........Fact of the matter is, when serving, your life is on the line every day, for the simple fact that the shit can hit the fan at any given time. And lets not leave out the sacrifices a career soldier makes. Lets not forget the sacrifices of their families. It's not an easy life. It's not a stable life..........Did you see what happened in September of 01?..........I'm quite sure there was not a unit anywhere in this country that wasn't put on immediate alert......It could just as easily have been an attack by a foreign nation bent on war, using unconventional means.

So, you need to stand the fuck down.

you should know that .

Dude, YOU are the one who started attacking service........And, it's none of your damn business whether someone has seen combat or not......What difference does it make?....If you served, you served.......If Ollie didn't serve combat time, so what?........Fact of the matter is, when serving, your life is on the line every day, for the simple fact that the shit can hit the fan at any given time. And lets not leave out the sacrifices a career soldier makes. Lets not forget the sacrifices of their families. It's not an easy life. It's not a stable life..........Did you see what happened in September of 01?..........I'm quite sure there was not a unit anywhere in this country that wasn't put on immediate alert......It could just as easily have been an attack by a foreign nation bent on war, using unconventional means.

by saying if the government says you allow gays, you have nothing to say

it wasn't when they said interracial , they didn't when they said women , and I stand by the statement some said they would rape a woman if alone with her , I didn't
but still waiting to hear back from support to leave this board , I can't fined a thing to show me how .

truth hurts ? well crap .

you should know that .

it wasn't when they said interracial , they didn't when they said women , and I stand by the statement some said they would rape a woman if alone with her , I didn't
but still waiting to hear back from support to leave this board , I can't fined a thing to show me how .

DUH, you want to leave the board dumb ass just stop coming here.

It's called freedom of choice. I'm sure you've at least heard of it.

But I will miss slamming you around like the dumb ass you have proven yourself to be.

you should know that .

Dude, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT?

I don't really give a shit if gays serve........You can't keep them out anyway. They will just lie, and live the lie.........Just let 'em serve honestly and openly.

Now explain what your above BABBLE has to do with anything, please.

you should know that .

ollie jumped on me and kept it up , they question my service , they followed my post to attack , sorry but I don't lay down for anyone , I gave them proof they can look up .

ollie tells me this is a lifer only thread ? ok ,
ollies full of crap well it was really an attack on me to say the American legion turned down applicant from viet nam vet in the 70s , he knew they did but went out of his way to slam me . so I slam back .as for lifers ? thats their choice as mine was to give 3 years , and I was slammed for that . it seem you just read a few post .
I'll leave the life thread , and they'll both attack me there , I have no respect for either and when they criticize combat solders ? screw your buddy's .

you should know that .

Your only way off it to be PermaBanned, or just stop Posting. If you want to be Permabanned, send Me a PM and I will do it. You won't be able to get back on once this is done, so be sure of what you want.

you should know that .

ollie jumped on me and kept it up , they question my service , they followed my post to attack , sorry but I don't lay down for anyone , I gave them proof they can look up .

ollie tells me this is a lifer only thread ? ok ,
ollies full of crap well it was really an attack on me to say the American legion turned down applicant from viet nam vet in the 70s , he knew they did but went out of his way to slam me . so I slam back .as for lifers ? thats their choice as mine was to give 3 years , and I was slammed for that . it seem you just read a few post .
I'll leave the life thread , and they'll both attack me there , I have no respect for either and when they criticize combat solders ? screw your buddy's .

Lifer Only Thread? That is a Preference, not a rule.

Dude, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT?

I don't really give a shit if gays serve........You can't keep them out anyway. They will just lie, and live the lie.........Just let 'em serve honestly and openly.

Now explain what your above BABBLE has to do with anything, please.

who said you did ?
they were the ones that tock offence at it .

Forum List

Back