Navy plans to allow same sex marriage on bases.

Navy plans to allow same sex marriage on bases.

Does that mean The ButtMeister and HouseGimp are planning to enlist?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzVbx7O_iaE]YouTube - The Village People "In The Navy" www.werbetech-nik.de[/ame]

the Chaplains can ONLY MARRY same sex couples in the States that have legalized same sex marriage....the article states such....

why is everyone ignoring this fact?

Kinda interesting.

What if the couple lives on base?

the only thing the state can do is tax them as single people. B/c I'm fairly certain the Navy can cover anything else.

What if they get married at sea?

i believe, the same sex couple has to take up residency in the state, be citizens of that state for 6 months minimum before they can apply for a marriage license....i think military men on a base keep their origin state residency???

if they are originally from massachusetts and are stationed on a base there, then the same sex couple being married would be able to file their massachusetts income tax return as a married couple, as all other same sex couples married in the state.

the federal gvt does not recognize same sex marriage when it comes to income taxes.

i don't believe they can get married at sea, unless both are citizens of massachusetts or any other state that recognizes same sex marriage.

Correct.

In most cases. It's actually up to the state. If I recall there we ~ 10 that would not allow it. The only impact it had on me was I was able to keep voting and my D license in my state of enlistment.

dick chaney dodged the draft three time , bush was AWOL more then that .Clinton admitted he never served . putts

murphy's dead .

Why not stick to the facts?

VP Cheney had 5 deferments.

President Bush was never charged with AWOL

And President Clinton is a self admitted draft dodger.

Do the facts hurt that much?

you want facts lady ? this is typical repig shit , he was never charged LOL like rich guys in for political gain are charged , dad had his butt , he never left the states , and still couldn't stay sober long enough to serve his country .
as I post but you left out is chaney dodged the draft 5 times , yes and clinton said he used deferments , that no more dogging then chaney or any kid that went to collage . your still a bitter old lady .

What are you snorting or sniffing asshole? Your "rant" is pathetic. Why don't YOU fucking enlist vs. worrying about "Chaney," you stupid dumb fuck.

Last edited:

you want facts lady ? this is typical repig shit , he was never charged LOL like rich guys in for political gain are charged , dad had his butt , he never left the states , and still couldn't stay sober long enough to serve his country .
as I post but you left out is chaney dodged the draft 5 times , yes and clinton said he used deferments , that no more dogging then chaney or any kid that went to collage . your still a bitter old lady .

What are you snorting or sniffing asshole? Your "rant" is pathetic. Why don't YOU fucking enlist vs. worrying about "Chaney," you stupid dumb fuck.

Sinister is a bitter old hag who watches Rambo movies and plays soldier in the safety of her own home.

Last edited:

Sinister is a bitter old hag who watches Rambo movies and plays soldier int he safety of her own home.

Typical Chickenhawk Liberal. Bitch and moan about "Chaney," and never bothered to enlist themselves.

Sinister is a bitter old hag who watches Rambo movies and plays soldier int he safety of her own home.

Typical Chickenhawk Liberal. Bitch and moan about "Chaney," and never bothered to enlist themselves.

I don't know where these clowns are coming from, theres another idiot ginscpy who wants credit just because he kept his draft card but he never served, these guys are a fucking joke.

What are you snorting or sniffing asshole? Your "rant" is pathetic. Why don't YOU fucking enlist vs. worrying about "Chaney," you stupid dumb fuck.[/QU

I enlist in 67 dick head , they don't take old fart anymore beside I got my honorible . don't need to serve again .
and yes cock sucker I give you anti Clinto dick heads shit about chaney , he dodged the draft 5 fucking times and you bitch whine about Clinton's once , so fuck you boy .

What are you snorting or sniffing asshole? Your "rant" is pathetic. Why don't YOU fucking enlist vs. worrying about "Chaney," you stupid dumb fuck.[/QU

I enlist in 67 dick head , they don't take old fart anymore beside I got my honorible . don't need to serve again .
and yes cock sucker I give you anti Clinto dick heads shit about chaney , he dodged the draft 5 fucking times and you bitch whine about Clinton's once , so fuck you boy .

Jesus Christ your typing is just dreadful, I am sure I can find children in KinderGarden who can out type your dumb ass.

Sinister is a bitter old hag who watches Rambo movies and plays soldier in the safety of her own home.
and your a crackhead so fucking what , and unlike your sorry ass I didn't question orders ,
you must not have served if you really think you have something to say about who you serve with .
I think your a poser

Jesus Christ your typing is just dreadful, I am sure I can find children in KinderGarden who can out type your dumb ass.

fuck you

and your a crackhead so fucking what , and unlike your sorry ass I didn't question orders ,
you must not have served if you really think you have something to say about who you serve with .
I think your a poser

You really are a piece of shit, I laugh at you.:lol:

Forum List

Back