Navy plans to allow same sex marriage on bases.

Sinister is a bitter old hag who watches Rambo movies and plays soldier in the safety of her own home.
and your a crackhead so fucking what , and unlike your sorry ass I didn't question orders ,
you must not have served if you really think you have something to say about who you serve with .
I think your a poser

You really are a piece of shit, I laugh at you.:lol:

the peace of shits probably right but I still think you never served a day in your life , and I question all the others that think they have a say on who the government tell you you'll serve with .
and Chaney was more of a draft dodger then Clinton .

and your a crackhead so fucking what , and unlike your sorry ass I didn't question orders ,
you must not have served if you really think you have something to say about who you serve with .
I think your a poser

You really are a piece of shit, I laugh at you.:lol:

the peace of shits probably right but I still think you never served a day in your life , and I question all the others that think they have a say on who the government tell you you'll serve with .
and Chaney was more of a draft dodger then Clinton .

Fuck Chaney, Fuck Clinto, and fuck you too biaaattccch.:razz:

your blowing crack in your picture and you give me shit ? screw you

Its not crack, its angel dust you clown.

not much of a difference to someone that never tried either , so dope head is that what kept you out of serving ?

Perhaps the next time you enlist, that is if you ever served at all - which is doubtful - you'll receive an English lesson and a basic course on sentence structure.

64 ass hole is my age .
get a calculator , may 1st 1947 . see if you can figure that out ,

Why are you providing us with your statistics? Sorry, I don't like men. Go hit on someone else pervert.

only a gay would say that , I don't hit on anyone , you see piss ant I'
m married .

the stats are in response to asking me if I'm 8 . you really should read all the post not just what pisses you off .

thats your problem you gay guys jump to conclusion .

Why are you providing us with your statistics? Sorry, I don't like men. Go hit on someone else pervert.

m married .

the stats are in response to asking me if I'm 8 . you really should read all the post not just what pisses you off .

We're not interested in your marriage, what your husbands name is, nor your age.

m married .

English must be your third language because you are god awful at it, you must have served in the Iraqi Army not the American one.

Its not crack, its angel dust you clown.

not much of a difference to someone that never tried either , so dope head is that what kept you out of serving ?

Perhaps the next time you enlist, that is if you ever served at all - which is doubtful - you'll receive an English lesson and a basic course on sentence structure.

at all ? try 67-70 . how about instead of on a boat ,I was a gunner in the 173rd , D , 503 rd .
the next time I enlist ? once was good enough .
as I posted to other , you don't like the grammar don't read the post . you sorry ass punk .
personally I think you never served, to think you have something to whine about who you serve with .

of course this is a navy thread so you mite have had it easy , spoiled ,

at all ? try 67-70 . how about instead of on a boat ,I was a gunner in the 173rd , D , 503 rd .
the next time I enlist ? once was good enough .
as I posted to other , you don't like the grammar don't read the post . you sorry ass punk .
personally I think you never served, to think you have something to whine about who you serve with .

of course this is a navy thread so you mite have had it easy , spoiled ,

The only time you were a gunner is when you played Black Ops on Playstation 3 you fuckin hack, you are a fraud.

Forum List

Back