Navy plans to allow same sex marriage on bases.

Hey sissy, I did deal with what they sent me, for 22 years, and I sent many of them back home to Momma.

Today I am retired, but that doesn't mean I have to be quiet. I have an experienced opinion about what happens in the US military, if you don't like it that's too bad for you.

You're coming in here and acting like a jerk doesn't do anything other than show off your intelligence level. Please continue.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

my post to the scottish lady is for you as well , tell me about you brave act in combat .
please

You are going above and beyond with your bullshit this morning clown. Take an English class and learn how to type correctly and I might throw a story or two towards you.

my post to the scottish lady is for you as well , tell me about you brave act in combat .
please

You are going above and beyond with your bullshit this morning clown. Take an English class and learn how to type correctly and I might throw a story or two towards you.

hitting the pipe early boy .

now tell me why you have a right to bad-moth anyone ,
tell me of the combat you've seen , tell me of lives you saved , or put the pipe down , all you do is whine and criticize , nothing more .
OK but show you have had some experience or shut the fuck up .

please

you have non ,but tell me of the battles you have participated in , something to let me know you have a right to piss on me as you have .
so far all the bearded bitch and you have said was nothing , he never seen combat he was a instructor , you remember the saying , those that can do those that cant teach .
and bitch .

Last edited:
please

hitting the pipe early boy .

now tell me why you have a right to bad-moth anyone ,
tell me of the combat you've seen , tell me of lives you saved , or put the pipe down , all you do is whine and criticize , nothing more .
OK but show you have had some experience or shut the fuck up .

Looks like you took an extra crystal meth shower today clown.:cuckoo:

you have non ,

Whats a non?

but all bitching aside , you don't need a war story those are BS ,.but just what experience do you have that gives you a right to judge ? were you in combat or support ? did you even go to a war zone ?
you can criticize my record all you like but show me where you did more ?

There must be at least a half dozen career military people on this board. And this is the way we talk to each other? On 9 Jun I will become the Commander of my local American Legion Post. I have nothing but respect for a veterans service. But, I can, and will attack an asshole in a heart beat.

you were a instructor , you never seen combat .

how did you get into the American legion ? must be after 1 970s they wouldn't except vietnam vet then call us cowered and losers.I can see a person like you in it . wow that a group .
I belong to the DVA , screw American legions .
respect ? really ? all you and you bot high on crack do is attack my grammar ,. well grammar had nothing to do in the field .

There must be at least a half dozen career military people on this board. And this is the way we talk to each other? On 9 Jun I will become the Commander of my local American Legion Post. I have nothing but respect for a veterans service. But, I can, and will attack an asshole in a heart beat.

how did you get into the American legion ? must be after 1 970s they wouldn't except vietnam vet then call us cowered and losers.I can see a person like you in it . wow that a group .
respect ? really ? all you and you bot high on crack do is attack my grammar ,. well grammar had nothing to do in the field .

Really? how are Soldiers supposed to understand you in combat if your slobbering all over yourself and talking like a braindead retard, like you do on these boards?

Really? how are Soldiers supposed to understand you in combat if your slobbering all over yourself and talking like a braindead retard, like you do on these boards?
they understood when I spoke . you would have too or be in shit . how about you ? who did you talk to ?
it mite be the crack but brain dead is two wards not one , now who's the retard ?

the navy is the navy , it seems your more angry about the new ruling that is coming ,

then any other service , why ? could be hitting a nerve , not sure .

I'll leave you whit you whining .

they understood when I spoke . you would have too or be in shit . how about you ? who did you talk to ?
it mite be the crack but brain dead is two wards not one , now who's the retard ?

:cuckoo:

OK, lets clear this up for you.

1. I don't like braggarts. Which it appears you happen to be.

2. SFC Part of my Screen Name. Had you ever served in the Army you would know it means Sergeant First Class. That would be an E7. It is what I was when I retired after 22 years on active duty.

3. I do not discuss what I did and where I was because most of the time it was classified. Suffice to say that I was awarded 2 national Defense Medals. along with 20 other ribbons/medals. what they are and what they were for is none of your business.

4. No one is an instructor for 22 years. I was assigned a training Unit after the first Gulf war. it is where I retired from.

5. You are a baldfaced liar. the American Legion has never turned away a Vietnam Veteran.
Eligibility Requirements for American Legion Membership

If you are currently on active duty, serving the United States honorably, anywhere in the world, or have served honorably during any of the following eligible war eras, we invite you to become a member of The American Legion.

April 6, 1917 to Nov. 11, 1918 (World War I)
Dec. 7, 1941 to Dec. 31, 1946 (World War II)
June 25, 1950 to Jan. 31, 1955 (Korean War)
Feb. 28, 1961 to May 7, 1975 (Vietnam War)
Aug. 24, 1982 to July 31, 1984 (Lebanon / Grenada)
Dec. 20, 1989 to Jan. 31, 1990 (Panama)
Aug. 2, 1990 to today (Gulf War / War On Terrorism)
Join the Legion | The American Legion | Veterans Serving Veterans
Notice the key word is Honorable...........

6. I am a proud member of the DAV Commanders Club.

7. I am a proud originating founder of the Army national Museum.

8. I am an annual donator to the Vietnam Veterans memorial.

I send a check each year to the USO, The AER, and a half dozen other veteran organizations.

Now you want to talk smack Sissy you go right ahead, I think you are one of the funniest little assholes to come on here in a looooonnnnnng time....

:cuckoo: :lol:

Forum List

Back