My pick for SB Champion

So do the experts and the analysts, and THEY are wrong all the time. That is because football is an unpredictable sport. You can have the BEST line up of athletes on your team and STILL lose games. That's a fact. :D

That is obvious. It doesn't cover your assumption that football can't be predicted with high accuracy any better than some(you) that make statements based on "Because I said so".

That is obvious. It doesn't cover your assumption that football can't be predicted with high accuracy any better than some(you) that make statements based on "Because I said so".

What are you talking about? I am NOT the one trying to predict anything. That would be all you friend! :) I just hope your arrogance comes back to bite you in the behind because you and your little side kick are just annoying. No offense, but that's why. ANNOYING!!

some people never learn.lol.

She doth protest too much.

It probably goes back to Junior HS. She wore braces and little Johnnie teased her relentlessly ... "Jaws"..."Tin Grin"...etc...

Never got over it.

Then she had a crush on the school QB but he only had eyes for the popular cheerleader Ho.

Sad story... she burned his house down ...shot everyone that tried to escape the flames...

The usual reaction to love unrequited.

Did time.. now that she is free has vowed to make all Alpha Males Pay.

If I had a nickel for every time a psycho chick has tried to get my attention like this one I would be a rich man.

She doth protest too much.

It probably goes back to Junior HS. She wore braces and little Johnnie teased her relentlessly ... "Jaws"..."Tin Grin"...etc...

Never got over it.

Then she had a crush on the school QB but he only had eyes for the popular cheerleader Ho.

Sad story... she burned his house down ...shot everyone that tried to escape the flames...

The usual reaction to love unrequited.

Did time.. now that she is free has vowed to make all Alpha Males Pay.

If I had a nickel for every time a psycho chick has tried to get my attention like this one I would be a rich man.

rofl.gif

This is absolutely hilarious. I don't think any female in her right mind would want your attention in such a way. You are VERY odd to say the least. Lol!

I see when you can't win an argument, you resort to personal attacks. Quite telling about your insecurity. You are certainly NO alpha male and probably just a little nerdy gamer. That is why you NEED the Seahawks and obsess over them the way you do. It is very unhealthy. Have you spoken to your psychiatrist about it? :D Lol!

BTW, ONE of the reasons I know so much about football is because I actually WAS a cheerleader. :D

Considering the success the Pats have had over the past 10-15 years, I'm not really sure what there is to learn.

We could say the same thing about the Bills when they played in four straight Super Bowls but where are they in the scheme of things today. I don't think any Bills fan should be still living in the past as past performances are totally in most cases irrelevant. Take the Ravens Super Bowl run, and then look at them last year, didn't go far did they?
Just as the Seahawks past seasons is also irrelevant you have too look at this season and this season only. The difference is last year Super Bowl champs have mostly the same players back with one more year under their belts (3rd youngest lineup) and most of the Pats players have moved on or in some cases in jail. If you know what I mean.

rofl.gif

This is absolutely hilarious. I don't think any female in her right mind would want your attention in such a way. You are VERY odd to say the least. Lol!

I see when you can't win an argument, you resort to personal attacks. Quite telling about your insecurity. You are certainly NO alpha male and probably just a little nerdy gamer. That is why you NEED the Seahawks and obsess over them the way you do. It is very unhealthy. Have you spoken to your psychiatrist about it? :D Lol!

BTW, ONE of the reasons I know so much about football is because I actually WAS a cheerleader. :D

Too much information...you set your self up for some nasty come backs with that last sentence.

We could say the same thing about the Bills when they played in four straight Super Bowls but where are they in the scheme of things today. I don't think any Bills fan should be still living in the past as past performances are totally in most cases irrelevant. Take the Ravens Super Bowl run, and then look at them last year, didn't go far did they?
Just as the Seahawks past seasons is also irrelevant you have too look at this season and this season only. The difference is last year Super Bowl champs have mostly the same players back with one more year under their belts (3rd youngest lineup) and most of the Pats players have moved on or in some cases in jail. If you know what I mean.

Most of the Pats players have moved on or are in jail? Really? I'm curious which of those players you mean. Hernandez has been gone for quite a while now and I'm not sure what other Pats players from last year have been arrested, nor do I recall the Pats losing a lot of starters to free agency or retirement. And the Seahawks lost at least a couple of players from their Super Bowl team. So again, I'm not sure why anyone would think there is something for Pats fans who hope for or expect a SB to learn. They have more reason than most fans to expect their team to make it to the Super Bowl based on the success they have had. Other than the fans of the Seahawks, Niners and Broncos, who should feel better about their team's chances than Pats fans? :dunno:

Oh, and the Pats fans don't have to look at the distant past to see success from their team. They went 12-4 and made it to the conference championship last year.

All of this seems pretty clear to me, and I'm a Niner fan.

Most of the Pats players have moved on or are in jail? Really? I'm curious which of those players you mean. Hernandez has been gone for quite a while now and I'm not sure what other Pats players from last year have been arrested, nor do I recall the Pats losing a lot of starters to free agency or retirement. And the Seahawks lost at least a couple of players from their Super Bowl team. So again, I'm not sure why anyone would think there is something for Pats fans who hope for or expect a SB to learn. They have more reason than most fans to expect their team to make it to the Super Bowl based on the success they have had. Other than the fans of the Seahawks, Niners and Broncos, who should feel better about their team's chances than Pats fans? :dunno:

Oh, and the Pats fans don't have to look at the distant past to see success from their team. They went 12-4 and made it to the conference championship last year.

All of this seems pretty clear to me, and I'm a Niner fan.

If the Seahawk, Cardinals or the 49ers played in the AFC they could go undefeated playing an AFC schedule.

rofl.gif

Fiddlesticks !!!

If I can't win an argument I usually go straight for the handcuffs and duct tape.

Personal attacks are...well...so personal...
rofl.gif

"I don't think any female in her right mind would want your attention in such a way"

Which is probably why human beings invented alcohol.

It's a safe bet that most men are not as interested in your great mind as what's in your(poor word choice alert)

The Niners and Hawks both lost to the Colts last year.

Yes they did but in two entirely different manners.

The 9ers lost to the Colts in Candlestick. They got beat down.

The Hawks were on their way to blowing out the Colts in Indy and some extremely flukey chit occured combined with horrible officiating points taken off board etc ..stuff that never happens. The door was left open by strange circumstances and the Colts managed to pull off the win. The Colts won but they were VERY fortunate to do so.

Suggesting that the Colts were a better team...even on that day.. than the Seahawks is nonsense.

Yes they did but in two entirely different manners.

The 9ers lost to the Colts in Candlestick. They got beat down.

The Hawks were on their way to blowing out the Colts in Indy and some extremely flukey chit occured combined with horrible officiating points taken off board etc ..stuff that never happens. The door was left open by strange circumstances and the Colts managed to pull off the win. The Colts won but they were VERY fortunate to do so.

Suggesting that the Colts were a better team...even on that day.. than the Seahawks is nonsense.

You are so funny Huggy. Yeah, of COURSE the Colts weren't better when they beat the Hawks. The Hawks only lose due to freak weather anomalies and acts of god, not because another team plays better on a given day. :lmao:

That must be why the Hawks had to go to OT to beat the Texans, right?

You are so funny Huggy. Yeah, of COURSE the Colts weren't better when they beat the Hawks. The Hawks only lose due to freak weather anomalies and acts of god, not because another team plays better on a given day. :lmao:

That must be why the Hawks had to go to OT to beat the Texans, right?

In spite of the grief the Texans got last year especially with Schaub's extraordinary number of pick sixes ..that team was a lot better than their record reflected.

AND yes I will stick to my assessment .. In fact even though the Hawks DID prevail against the Texans and lose to the Colts as far as I am concerned the Texans were a much TOUGHER club than the team from Indy. Houston SHOULD have beaten the Hawks last year. They suffered some unusual setbacks in that game. On that day THEY were the better team...in the same way the Seahawks were the better team but still lost to the Colts.

Revised odds on favorite to win the Superbowl:

Denver Broncos 6/1
Seattle Seahawks 13/2
New England Patriots 7/1
San Francisco 49ers 15/2
Green Bay Packers 10/1
New Orleans Saints 12/1
Chicago Bears 20/1
Indianapolis Colts 20/1
Philadelphia Eagles 20/1
Detroit Lions 33/1
Pittsburgh Steelers 33/1
San Diego Chargers 33/1
Arizona Cardinals 40/1
Atlanta Falcons 40/1
Baltimore Ravens 40/1
Cincinnati Bengals 40/1
Carolina Panthers 50/1
Dallas Cowboys 50/1
Kansas City Chiefs 50/1
New York Giants 50/1
Washington Redskins 50/1
Houston Texans 66/1
Miami Dolphins 66/1
New York Jets 66/1
St. Louis Rams 66/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 66/1
Cleveland Browns 75/1
Minnesota Vikings 75/1
Buffalo Bills 100/1
Tennessee Titans 100/1
Oakland Raiders 150/1
Jacksonville Jaguars 250/1

Revised odds on favorite to win the Superbowl:

Denver Broncos 6/1
Seattle Seahawks 13/2
New England Patriots 7/1
San Francisco 49ers 15/2
Green Bay Packers 10/1
New Orleans Saints 12/1
Chicago Bears 20/1
Indianapolis Colts 20/1
Philadelphia Eagles 20/1
Detroit Lions 33/1
Pittsburgh Steelers 33/1
San Diego Chargers 33/1
Arizona Cardinals 40/1
Atlanta Falcons 40/1
Baltimore Ravens 40/1
Cincinnati Bengals 40/1
Carolina Panthers 50/1
Dallas Cowboys 50/1
Kansas City Chiefs 50/1
New York Giants 50/1
Washington Redskins 50/1
Houston Texans 66/1
Miami Dolphins 66/1
New York Jets 66/1
St. Louis Rams 66/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 66/1
Cleveland Browns 75/1
Minnesota Vikings 75/1
Buffalo Bills 100/1
Tennessee Titans 100/1
Oakland Raiders 150/1
Jacksonville Jaguars 250/1

Seattle probably slipped to 2nd in the betting polls because some stupid people saw that the Hawks "lost" to Denver in the preseason opener at Mile High. Note: I didn't say "lose" to Denver because they never saw the exhibition or even know that Seattle left 19 first stringers at home for that one.

I means seriously.. what has changed to reverse the 43-8 smackdown of Super Bowl 48.. ????

NOTHING balancing in Denvers favor.

Both teams got better... Seattle took a huge jump in Offense and some in Defense. Denver got slightly better on Defense ...NO better on offense..

If they played today the score would be more lopsided than the SB score.

Oh well... I guess the dumb ass bettors will just have to re-submitt their wagers after the regular season game in Seattle.

Just watch...The Seahawks will knock Denver right out of the top 5. If the Hawks didn't crush Green Bay in the season opener Denver will be placed behind them.

After the first 4 weeks Santa Clara, Denver and Green Bay won't even be in the top 5.. Ha... Ha... LOL

Can't we just concede Seattle will win this season's Lombardi and start talking about a threepeat?

Blah...blah...blah...

PEOPLE !!!! The writing is on the wall... !!!!!

What sane person could doubt the Hawks win this season's Super Bowl ???

Forum List

Back