My pick for SB Champion

Seattle Seahawks will not make the playoffs

You read it here first

Are you also a writer for the National Inquirer? Just what is going to stop Seattle from making the playoffs?

In selecting the next SuperBowl champion it is tempting to go with the last winner. Especially when they win convincingly

But in the last two decades, many more SB winners did not make the playoffs than repeated

Factors that work against Seattle
- They are not as hungry as last year
- They have a target on their back as defending champs
- They were relatively injury free last year
- They play in the tougest division in football

I see complacency already setting in with Seattle. They are accepting the dynasty talk without realizing you have to work for it. SF, St Louis and Arizona all have the tools to knock them off. I'm looking at 9-7 and outside looking in on the playoffs

Seahawks are 3-3 right now and if the season ended today they would not make the playoffs

Worse for them, With Philly/Dallas with only one loss and GB/Detroit with two losses, a wildcard will not be easy. Unless they win the division, doesn't look good for the playoffs

You read it here first

Are you also a writer for the National Inquirer? Just what is going to stop Seattle from making the playoffs?

In selecting the next SuperBowl champion it is tempting to go with the last winner. Especially when they win convincingly

But in the last two decades, many more SB winners did not make the playoffs than repeated

I see complacency already setting in with Seattle. They are accepting the dynasty talk without realizing you have to work for it. SF, St Louis and Arizona all have the tools to knock them off. I'm looking at 9-7 and outside looking in on the playoffs

Seahawks are 3-3 right now and if the season ended today they would not make the playoffs

Worse for them, With Philly/Dallas with only one loss and GB/Detroit with two losses, a wildcard will not be easy. Unless they win the division, doesn't look good for the playoffs

yeah at this point for the NFC,i wouldnt be surprised if the eagles amd cowboys squared off in the NFC title game,maybe the cardinals.they seem to be the three best teams in the NFC this year.

You read it here first

yeah at this point for the NFC,i wouldnt be surprised if the eagles amd cowboys squared off in the NFC title game,maybe the cardinals.they seem to be the three best teams in the NFC this year.

Can't leave Rogers and Green Bay out of the mix in the NFC.

A bigger problem for Seattle other than making the playoffs is that it is unlikely they will have homefield advantage if they do sneak in to the playoffs

In the past twenty years, only two teams have managed to repeat as champions. Eight teams did not even make the playoffs. In looking at the Seahawks in the offseason, they seem to have more in common with the teams that failed than the teams that repeated

I see SF, Arizona and St Louis inflicting serious damage in divisional games. I predict Seattle will get an attitude wake up call this season
At 3-3 Seattle seems to be falling into the trap that hits Super Bowl teams

They believe their press clippings

In the past twenty years, only two teams have managed to repeat as champions. Eight teams did not even make the playoffs. In looking at the Seahawks in the offseason, they seem to have more in common with the teams that failed than the teams that repeated

I see SF, Arizona and St Louis inflicting serious damage in divisional games. I predict Seattle will get an attitude wake up call this season

I doubt it. DB Marcus Burley who made most of the costly mistakes in the last two game was our third string corner opposite Sherman 4 weeks ago with little game experience. He wasn't even on the team during the Super Bowl. Sherman although blanked for interceptions this season has had only one TD scored on him so far this year and was in possesion of the ball with a minute to go in the last game after the Thomas strip even though the ignorant fuck ref gave the ball back to the Rams.

I seriously doubt Burley has been reading any press clippings.

Britt, a rookie offensive Tackle has been our biggest problem. Wilson protection causing several hurried throws. Him being a rookie...I doubt his locker has many press clippings in it either.

Our Defensive front has been a disappointment not getting to our opponent's QBs as often as they should if at all. This has been a direct influence on the lack of interceptions this season.

Wilson has had one bad game this year, against the Rams he did something that had never been done in the history of the NFL which was pass for over 300 yards and run for over a hundred.

Lynch is still running hard.

The special teams coach blew two calls on Sunday one to watch for the fake punt and the other to watch for Fisher's punt return team to illegally signal a fair catch then advance the ball.

Maybe our Defensive line has all the press clippings. I'm not sure what their problem is.

I doubt it. DB Marcus Burley who made most of the costly mistakes in the last two game was our third string corner opposite Sherman 4 weeks ago with little game experience. He wasn't even on the team during the Super Bowl. Sherman although blanked for interceptions this season has had only one TD scored on him so far this year and was in possesion of the ball with a minute to go in the last game after the Thomas strip even though the ignorant fuck ref gave the ball back to the Rams.

Britt, a rookie offensive Tackle has been our biggest problem. Wilson protection causing several hurried throws. Him being a rookie...I doubt his locker has many press clippings in it either.

Our Defensive front has been a disappointment not getting to our opponent's QBs as often as they should if at all. This has been a direct influence on the lack of interceptions this season.

Wilson has had one bad game this year, against the Rams he did something that had never been done in the history of the NFL which was pass for over 300 yards and run for over a hundred.

The special teams coach blew two calls on Sunday one to watch for the fake punt and the other to watch for Fisher's punt return team to illegally signal a fair catch then advance the ball.

Maybe our Defensive line has all the press clippings. I'm not sure what their problem is.

Most Superbowl teams have plenty of excuses when their performance drops off the following year. Seattle is no different and you are their number one apologist
A second trip to the Superbowl is not the cakewalk you boasted about earlier in the season. Seattle will actually have to work for it. Imagine that

Their best shot is to win the division. I doubt if they can get homefield again. They have played one division game so far and lost it. Still have two against SF, two against Arizona and another against SL. They need to win four of five

Most Superbowl teams have plenty of excuses when their performance drops off the following year. Seattle is no different and you are their number one apologist
A second trip to the Superbowl is not the cakewalk you boasted about earlier in the season. Seattle will actually have to work for it. Imagine that

Their best shot is to win the division. I doubt if they can get homefield again. They have played one division game so far and lost it. Still have two against SF, two against Arizona and another against SL. They need to win four of five

I lied.

Wilson has had TWO bad games this season. One in San Diego and the one against Dallas.

The Cleveland Browns...and if you don't agree you are a racist! :D

If you are not a rascist you are a self loathing coward.

Why am I not surprised that someone who can't recognize humor, even with a little smiley thingy included, also can't spell racist. You are either not the brightest bulb on the tree or wound waaay too tight.

AND you can't spell "way".

I don't have spell check AND I'm lazy.

What's your excuse?

How is YOUR humor better than mine?

If you had the guts and confidense in your humor craft you wouldn't weasel out and put a smiley lable on your crap.

Wound too tight? Look Sparky.. I wrote that at about a qtr to 8 in the AM ... halfway through my first cup of coffee. I haven't even woke up completely yet.

Try hanging around and watching a minute before getting pissy.

There is a reason why you have two eyes, two thumbs, two ears, one nose and eight fingers .

Seattle is at 6-4 with SF (2), Arizona (2), Philly and StL remaining. Right now, they are a three back of Arizona and a game out of the wild card.
They will need 5 of 6 to get the wild card

Seattle is at 6-4 with SF (2), Arizona (2), Philly and StL remaining. Right now, they are a three back of Arizona and a game out of the wild card.

Wrongo pongo. Hawks already have the #5 wildcard with 4 left. If the Hawks win out and GB stumbles the Seahawks will have the #1 playoff spot in the NFC and HFA just like last season. AZ is in a death spiral as is Santa Clara. It is quite possible that neither team can even make the playoffs. AZ could finish 9-7 and the 9ers could go 7-9.

After this weekend Philly will be a broken team. They should make the playoffs as a wild card but eliminated in the first round.

GB is 9-3 and could easily lose to Atlanta and Detroit. If they lose any of their last 4 they can't get #1 seed if Seattle wins out.

Seattle is peaking right now allowing no TDs in their last two games.

At this point, it's difficult to pick against the Seafowl.

Packers are loaded. I'm not convinced that the Patriots are an elite team. Broncos are a serious factor.

What else is there? The only X factor I might mention in the Colts. That's a team I would not be stoked about facing in the post season.

Wrongo pongo. Hawks already have the #5 wildcard with 4 left. If the Hawks win out and GB stumbles the Seahawks will have the #1 playoff spot in the NFC and HFA just like last season. AZ is in a death spiral as is Santa Clara. It is quite possible that neither team can even make the playoffs. AZ could finish 9-7 and the 9ers could go 7-9.

After this weekend Philly will be a broken team. They should make the playoffs as a wild card but eliminated in the first round.

GB is 9-3 and could easily lose to Atlanta and Detroit. If they lose any of their last 4 they can't get #1 seed if Seattle wins out.

If the Hawks win out with that schedule, they are the best team in the NFC going into the playoffs

This week in Philly will tell alot. A win and they are probably in and a loss puts them back on the bubble

yeah..........................................yeah.........................yeah........................yeah.................................yeah..................................................yeah...................................yeah........................yeah..............yeah.................

Forum List

Back