My pick for SB Champion

Atlanta Falcons.

Your pick?
Looks like this isn't going to happen.
oh my god,the first time in your life you ever admitted you were wrong,the world must be coming to an end now for that to happen. Guess your handlers dont mind you admitting you have been proven wrong in the sports section ,you wont admit you get proven wrong in the conspiracy section on government corruption since if you do,they wont pay you and only pay you when you troll there.

At this point, it's difficult to pick against the Seafowl.

Packers are loaded. I'm not convinced that the Patriots are an elite team. Broncos are a serious factor.

What else is there? The only X factor I might mention in the Colts. That's a team I would not be stoked about facing in the post season.

The Colts are just like the chiefs,chargers,and steelers,pretenders.If they were serious contenders for the superbowl they would never have been blown out at HOME no less on that monday night game against the pats.

Have to disagree with you big time there Bub on the pats not being an elite team.How can you say they are not an elite team and say the broncos are a serious factor dude? are you forgetting the pats blew out the donkeys earlier in the year?

whoever has homefield advantage between these two teams will go to the superbowl and trust me it will be the pats,they nearly beat the packers in green bay last week which is very impressive.

If not for a dropped touchdown pass from Knonk,they would have won that game and you for sure wouldnt be saying they are not an elite team.I would like to believe thats true but thats absurd to think that after what they did to the donkeys and ALMOST did to the pack in Green Bay.

I see the NFC title games being between green bay and the hawks and the pats and donkeys with a rematch of last weeks game of the packers and pats in the superbowl with the same result,the packers winning it by a touchdown.

Last edited:
I'd watch a Pats vs Packers Super Bowl. Rodgers is a Cal guy. Brady is a local kid.

If it's the Seahawks vs Broncos again, meh, I can't watch any more Richard Sherman, even if he did go to Stanford. He's a SoCal kid, and therefore annoying.

I'd watch a Pats vs Packers Super Bowl. Rodgers is a Cal guy. Brady is a local kid.

If it's the Seahawks vs Broncos again, meh, I can't watch any more Richard Sherman, even if he did go to Stanford. He's a SoCal kid, and therefore annoying.

I'm sure the officials are in agreement. The 3-1 ratio of penalties the Hawks must endure more than it's opponents over the course of a season is clear proof they feel the same way. The refs can take points off the board as they have done on at least half a dozen occasions but even THEY cannot put points on the scoreboard FOR Seahawk opponents.

In the past twenty years, only two teams have managed to repeat as champions. Eight teams did not even make the playoffs. In looking at the Seahawks in the offseason, they seem to have more in common with the teams that failed than the teams that repeated

I see SF, Arizona and St Louis inflicting serious damage in divisional games. I predict Seattle will get an attitude wake up call this season
At 3-3 Seattle seems to be falling into the trap that hits Super Bowl teams

They believe their press clippings

Seattle is at 6-4 with SF (2), Arizona (2), Philly and StL remaining. Right now, they are a three back of Arizona and a game out of the wild card.
They will need 5 of 6 to get the wild card

Wrongo pongo. Hawks already have the #5 wildcard with 4 left. If the Hawks win out and GB stumbles the Seahawks will have the #1 playoff spot in the NFC and HFA just like last season. AZ is in a death spiral as is Santa Clara. It is quite possible that neither team can even make the playoffs. AZ could finish 9-7 and the 9ers could go 7-9.

After this weekend Philly will be a broken team. They should make the playoffs as a wild card but eliminated in the first round.

GB is 9-3 and could easily lose to Atlanta and Detroit. If they lose any of their last 4 they can't get #1 seed if Seattle wins out.

Seattle is peaking right now allowing no TDs in their last two games.

I think Seattle has better chance of overtaking the Dallas Cowboys and Detroit Lions for the top wild card...but if Seattle can get by the Eagles this Sunday they will win the NFC West. Seattle should win this weekend and all indication point that way but, it will be a close low scoring game. With the cold weather in Seattle of late that will not be a factor in Philadelphia.

At this point, it's difficult to pick against the Seafowl.

Packers are loaded. I'm not convinced that the Patriots are an elite team. Broncos are a serious factor.

What else is there? The only X factor I might mention in the Colts. That's a team I would not be stoked about facing in the post season.

You're mixing apple and oranges....you are talking about NFC teams and AFC teams in the same breath...

NFC....Yes the Packers are probably the best team right now and the power ranking says that is true..but the Seahawks and Eagles are the only other teams in the mix with a chance at top spot. Detroit and Dallas are to inconsistent too be a real threat. Arizona with the problems at quarterback and numerous at the worst possible time in the season will soon be an all-so-ran.

AFC...New England is still odds on favorite with Denver in the AFC. Denver is actually a little disappointing after adding some players in the off season who haven't jelled like I think a lot of people thought they would. Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Indianapolis, Kansas City and San Diego are also too inconsistent to be a considered a real contender.

You are a liar and a fool. Richard Sherman has you EXACTLY where he wants you. He is a highly educated athlete with average to so-so looks and physical ability. What he does do well is live rent free in your head. He "plays" a street thug on the screen and you fell for it hook line and sinker. Richard isn't even THAT fast but he has the whole NFL full of speed burners afraid to throw in his direction. Those two Ints he had against Santa Clara were just god awful passes. Sherman has everybody scared poopless to toss the rock and when they do more often than not the ball ends up closer to Dicky than his opponent.

Sherman is getting tons of TV endorsements. For the life of me I don't get how homely Sherman and that Frankenstien light lookin Manning get on the TV screen selling everything imaginable.. Beer soup ??? WTF ???

Sherman is getting more out of his college education than most students do. He was a Communications Major and he obviously was paying attention.

I still like the Colts to do some damage in the playoffs. I like them to go to the SB vs the Seagulls. But, I'm a liar and a fool, so don't listen to me. I've drunken the beer soup on the Colts

I still like the Colts to do some damage in the playoffs. I like them to go to the SB vs the Seagulls. But, I'm a liar and a fool, so don't listen to me. I've drunken the beer soup on the Colts

Thanks for sparing me an argument. Fortunately for you this is the sports forum where you can redeem yourself on any given Monday, Thursday or Sunday and then of course the OTHER guy is the fool and the liar.

Making predictions doesn't make you a liar, people on here need to look up what the definition of a lie is.

The drama!

Correct...if making a sports prediction, and it turned out to be wrong, doesn't make one a liar any more then picking a winner makes one a genus...making wrong picks makes them not a very good predictor. You know like most of the talking head on sports shows.

Correct...if making a sports prediction, and it turned out to be wrong, doesn't make one a liar any more then picking a winner makes one a genus...making wrong picks makes them not a very good predictor. You know like most of the talking head on sports shows.

I understand it is a new way to use the word. But IS IT??? People pass on info they believe to be true all the time when in fact the words were crafted a lie. RWers do it all the time. Newt Gingrich and Karl Rove are MASTERS at starting lies that get repeated by a lot of folks.

But we are just talking sports. I have lied many times about my Hawks. I BELIEVED I was right but found out I was full of shit. The difference is that I can and will admit I was lying and some cling to lies as if the thought of having to face the fact they are wrong is unthinkable.

Get over yourselves. Missinformation is lying. If you say something that turns out to be wrong.... YOU LIED !!!

I understand it is a new way to use the word. But IS IT??? People pass on info they believe to be true all the time when in fact the words were crafted a lie. RWers do it all the time. Newt Gingrich and Karl Rove are MASTERS at starting lies that get repeated by a lot of folks.

But we are just talking sports. I have lied many times about my Hawks. I BELIEVED I was right but found out I was full of shit. The difference is that I can and will admit I was lying and some cling to lies as if the thought of having to face the fact they are wrong is unthinkable.

Get over yourselves. Missinformation is lying. If you say something that turns out to be wrong.... YOU LIED !!!

Disagree, the intent is a key.

Lie: a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
Synonyms: prevarication, falsification.
Antonyms: truth.

So all your seahawk predictions in minor and sometimes major ways, were wrong, so you have lied all season? Interesting take.

Interesting, this isn't a political thread but I find it interesting you picked people of the distance past to accuse of lying while ignoring recent administration lies like 'you can keep your Health insurance....and so' Just who is the MASTER Liars here Huggy?

Being wrong making a prediction is not lying. All it means is you read the available information and interpreted it wrong. I expect anyone looking at my predictions with a grain of salt.

So all your seahawk predictions in minor and sometimes major ways, were wrong, so you have lied all season? Interesting take.

I accept responsibility for what I say even when it is shown to be untrue.

Interesting, this isn't a political thread but I find it interesting you picked people of the distance past to accuse of lying while ignoring recent administration lies like 'you can keep your Health insurance....and so' Just who is the MASTER Liars here Huggy?

Being wrong making a prediction is not lying. All it means is you read the available information and interpreted it wrong. I expect anyone looking at my predictions with a grain of salt.

Someone please call a WAAAAMMMBBUUULLLAAANNCCEE!!!!! :lol:

I said New England at the beginning of the season, and I should stick with it.
thats a good idea,thats who i said at the beginning of the season as well,that they would be the team from the AFC to be there and lose to the seahawks.I guess "I" should stick with that one now.

I know,I ruled the seahawks out at the middle of the seaon when they were just coasting playing with no heart or passion like everybody here did except Huggy,and said it would be the packers and I would have stuck with that prediction had the packers not gone and laid an egg monday night.

I dont have confidance in a team that is trying to wrap up homefield advantage in the playoffs that nearly blows a 31-7 halftime lead at home no less to a bad team in the atlanta falcons who dont play well on the road outdoors.

the fact they barely beat them by a touchdown letting them come back and score over 30 points tells me they are not near as good a team as their record indicates.

the packers appear to be faltering while the seahawks are peaking at the right time.so got to stick with my original prediction i guess especially since I guaranteed they would repeat.

that one i did guarantee,undefeated i did not not.you all that keep harping on that have been out of school a long time and dont understand what the word probably means.that there is huge difference between the word probably and WILL.:cuckoo:

i thought when i made that thread by putting the word probably in there,that i was making it pretty clear that i wasnt making a guarantee like i was that they would repeat.since i didnt make myself clear on that to everyone here obviously,MAYBE next time if i use the word MIGHT instead,that you will then understand it means I'm just saying its possible it could possibly happen.:rolleyes-41: I wont hold my breath though.

funny how all you seahawk haters forget the pats nearly had an undefeated season a few years ago in their superbowl loss against the Giants and would have had it not been for a 1 in a million miracle catch by a wide receiver on 4th and 10 catching the ball with one hand against his helmet.

somehow even though the pats nearly pulled off and undefeated season a few years back and only did not do so because of that 1 in a million miracle catch,you seahawks haters seem to think its impossible for anybody to be able to do.:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

Someone please call a WAAAAMMMBBUUULLLAAANNCCEE!!!!! :lol:

AddEmoticons0421.gif
Considered them called. Your ranting is almost as boring as 9/11.
AddEmoticons04234.gif

Forum List

Back