My pick for SB Champion

:udaman::up::beer:

sure makes you wonder WHY they live in denial and deny reality that the AFC is weak and doesn't have any teams that are physical like hawks are.:lol:

sure cant understand why he cant face that reality.I love the chargers and would love to see them go to the superbowl sometime in the next couple years but you don't see me denying reality that that's not going to happen saying they have a good chance to be in the playoffs this year or anything like that.:cuckoo::lol::lol::D:D:lol:

too bad THEY cant face reality.:cuckoo:

I'll see you crying later in the season I'm quite sure. Lol!

I'll see you crying later in the season I'm quite sure. Lol!

Don't count on it. 9/11 learned his lesson last season and he won't be jumping ship off the Seahawk's bandwagon like he did last year.

If Wilson stays healthy this season is a lock...and he isn't even the reason the Seahawks will crush pretty much every team on their schedule.

If I were you I would hedge my bets by investing in KLEENEX stock.

There WILL be lots of crying. You have THAT right. It just won't be by Hawks fans.

Don't count on it. 9/11 learned his lesson last season and he won't be jumping ship off the Seahawk's bandwagon like he did last year.

If Wilson stays healthy this season is a lock...and he isn't even the reason the Seahawks will crush pretty much every team on their schedule.

There WILL be lots of crying. You have THAT right. It just won't be by Hawks fans.

I will be investing because I know you'll be using MANY Kleenex and diapers. Lol!
boohoo.gif

I would route for them or ANY team over the Seahawks because of the two stooges here. Lol!

Rooting (note spelling) is one thing but being against a team because of some poster posted something you didn't like is not much of a football fan. Will New Orleans win their division...probably...will NO make the playoffs...probably...will NO win a playoff game...maybe...will NO win the NFC....not likely. And the odds makers are remarkable usually right in the long run.

Rooting (note spelling) is one thing but being against a team because of some poster posted something you didn't like is not much of a football fan. Will New Orleans win their division...probably...will NO make the playoffs...probably...will NO win a playoff game...maybe...will NO win the NFC....not likely. And the odds makers are remarkable usually right in the long run.

About "rooting" Oops! Lol! Anyhow, that is besides the point grammar nazi!!! And absolutely NOT. You do not define who is and who is not a football fan. I am a football fan, and YES, I am going to ROOT against Huggy's team. Although I prefer the Pats, it really doesn't matter who wins the SB, as long as it isn't the Seahawks. I want to see Huggy eat his hat after all of his arrogance on display! Lol!

So don't get me wrong, I'm not really "rooting" for your team either. :p

I would route for them or ANY team over the Seahawks because of the two stooges here. Lol!
thats because you hate having your ass handed to you on a platter being taken to school by us everyday that your cheatriots are little boys who cant play with the big boys-the seahawks.and are so much in denial about this and afraid of facing the truth how the AFC is so weak.

I will be investing because I know you'll be using MANY Kleenex and diapers. Lol!
boohoo.gif
your trolling ignoring facts that the AFC is weak,your saying that because you know its the opposite and trying to convince yourself of that when in reality,you know HE will have to give several kleenexs,your so arrogant you keep ignoring the facts how myself and huggy said way before the superbowl began that it would be a blowout because the donkeys did not match up well agains the seahawks just like your cheatriots dont.

see your not mature like me to be objective about facts.I can face reality that my favorite team the chargers,as much as i love them,just got lucky last year to make it to the playoffs and they will be worse this year with the loss of offensive coordinater ken whisenhunt,i dont deny those kind of realitys like you do that the AFC is weak with the donkesy being their only serious challenge.

I was mature enough to tell Huggy that I expected my chargers to be blwon out i that pre season game against his Hawks and that they wont fair any better aginst them in the regular season because unlike you,i dint ignore facts that neither they or the pats just like the donkeys,dont match up well against them.

thats because you hate having your ass handed to you on a platter being taken to school by us everyday that your cheatriots are little boys who cant play with the big boys-the seahawks.and are so much in denial about this and afraid of facing the truth how the AFC is so weak.

I already told you, I don't associate with crazy people. Lol!

yep,as we both know it will be by cheatriot fans.

I already told you, I don't associate with crazy people. Lol!
then you better shoot the mirror then and have nothing to do with your arrogant self then.lol crazy people would be folks like you who ignore realty nt face it,hee hee.

Notice how he hates seeing an example of you showing how you educated people back then not even adresssing that fact how you took people like me to school back then? playing dodgeball with that fact? hee hee.

Dont forget to mention there that I at least was smart enough to know that the hawks and the niners were the two best teams in the NFL last year,that even though I thought the hawks would lose that game to the niners back then,that I DID say that they were the two best teams in the NFL and the winner of that game would easily win the superbowl.

I at least wasnt dense like so many others and knew that the winner of that NFC game would blow out the donkeys in the superbowl because of how weak the AFC is. with all the major losses the niners had on defense this year,the hawks road to the superbowl winning it all will be MUCH easier this year than last year.I see the NFL championship game being between the Hawks and the packers this year.they would have been in that game last year if one of the packers defenders had not had butterfingers in that playoff losss to them dropping one of kapernicks passes deep in niner territory he SHOULD have intercepted.

Notice how he hates seeing an example of you showing how you educated people back then not even adresssing that fact how you took people like me to school back then? playing dodgeball with that fact? hee hee.

Dont forget to mention there that I at least was smart enough to know that the hawks and the niners were the two best teams in the NFL last year,that even though I thought the hawks would lose that game to the niners back then,that I DID say that they were the two best teams in the NFL and the winner of that game would easily win the superbowl.

I at least wasnt dense like so many others and knew that the winner of that NFC game would blow out the donkeys in the superbowl because of how weak the AFC is. with all the major losses the niners had on defense this year,the hawks road to the superbowl winning it all will be MUCH easier this year than last year.I see the NFL championship game being between the Hawks and the packers this year.they would have been in that game last year if one of the packers defenders had not had butterfingers in that playoff losss to them dropping one of kapernicks passes deep in niner territory he SHOULD have intercepted.

Ha! Not only are you a conspiracy theorist, but you are also a misogynist. You assume that because I'm a fan of sports that I must be a MALE? Well, guess what, I'm a female. Lol! Your misogyny has been exposed.

Bull, there is no one more arrogant about their sports teams here than Huggy and you, his little suck up side kick. Lol!

It seems that you are one of those that truly believes that "on any given Sunday".

I study my team.

I study the opposition.

Trust me that there were many years I knew my Hawks would not even make the playoffs let alone make any dent in the tournament.

Seattle receivers used to have a hard time catching the ball. Many playoff games were lost because of something as simple and glaring as the basic mechanics. Now the Hawk receivers make more out of the fewest pass attempts than any team in the NFL. Seattle receivers rarely drop a ball within reach. No other team can say that with complete confidense.

Seattle has been in the top 3 combined running yardage for the last two years. Marshawn Lynch is one of if not the premier North South RBs in the NFL. That is a statistical fact.

When the game is broken down to the stats THAT MATTER it isn't so hard to predict outcomes save for contests that are evenly matched.

I wasn't nearly as confident before Pete Carroll and John Schneider were hired. They developed the most intelligent formula for success the NFL has ever seen. That is a fact and the results over the last two years bare out that statement.

I wasn't nearly so confident before Russell Wilson became the QB. Wilson has the highest QB rating..W/L reg season and playoff record of any two year QB in NFL history.

I wasn't nearly so confident before Seattle had developed the best defense ..especially against the pass in the NFL. ..and NOT by a little either. The Hawks are clearly and by a significant margin the hardest team to score on in the NFL. Most teams in the NFL are dependant on the pass game. Clearly the most successfull teams are pass oriented with the exception of just two. Seattle and Santa Clara.

These are not arrogant statements..they are just simply the facts.

Sometimes the ball bounces funny and a team can get lucky with that. Some refs make mistakes and a team can make a lot out of those calls.

Injuries can have huge impact.

Seattle can lose to a very good team that gets lucky.

If it makes you feel better to point out that I am arrogant then knock yourself out. As long as the Hawks play up to their potential and keep winning I will humbly accept your criticisms.

LOL !!! Go Hawks !!!

It seems that you are one of those that truly believes that "on any given Sunday".

I study my team.

I study the opposition.

Trust me that there were many years I knew my Hawks would not even make the playoffs let alone make any dent in the tournament.

Seattle receivers used to have a hard time catching the ball. Many playoff games were lost because of something as simple and glaring as the basic mechanics. Now the Hawk receivers make more out of the fewest pass attempts than any team in the NFL. Seattle receivers rarely drop a ball within reach. No other team can say that with complete confidense.

Seattle has been in the top 3 combined running yardage for the last two years. Marshawn Lynch is one of if not the premier North South RBs in the NFL. That is a statistical fact.

When the game is broken down to the stats THAT MATTER it isn't so hard to predict outcomes save for contests that are evenly matched.

I wasn't nearly as confident before Pete Carroll and John Schneider were hired. They developed the most intelligent formula for success the NFL has ever seen. That is a fact and the results over the last two years bare out that statement.

I wasn't nearly so confident before Russell Wilson became the QB. Wilson has the highest QB rating..W/L reg season and playoff record of any two year QB in NFL history.

I wasn't nearly so confident before Seattle had developed the best defense ..especially against the pass in the NFL. ..and NOT by a little either. The Hawks are clearly and by a significant margin the hardest team to score on in the NFL. Most teams in the NFL are dependant on the pass game. Clearly the most successfull teams are pass oriented with the exception of just two. Seattle and Santa Clara.

These are not arrogant statements..they are just simply the facts.

Sometimes the ball bounces funny and a team can get lucky with that. Some refs make mistakes and a team can make a lot out of those calls.

Injuries can have huge impact.

Seattle can lose to a very good team that gets lucky.

If it makes you feel better to point out that I am arrogant then knock yourself out. As long as the Hawks play up to their potential and keep winning I will humbly accept your criticisms.

LOL !!! Go Hawks !!!

So do the experts and the analysts, and THEY are wrong all the time. That is because football is an unpredictable sport. You can have the BEST line up of athletes on your team and STILL lose games. That's a fact. :D

Forum List

Back