“My Brother’s Keeper” initiative

Obama keeps pulling money out of his ass to pay for all his failed programs ,his colon must be miles long....:eek:

$Obama-Follow-Me-300x300.jpg

$4a02fd195374f2a9a12620b79976c2d4.jpg

President Obama to launch major new effort to help young minority men - The Washington Post

President Obama will launch a significant new effort Thursday to bolster the lives of young minority (BLACK) men, seeking to use the power of the presidency to help a group of Americans whose lives are disproportionately affected by poverty and prison.

The “My Brother’s Keeper” initiative will bring foundations and companies together to test a range of strategies to support such young men, taking steps to keep them in school and out of the criminal justice system, a White House official said. Obama will also announce a more vigorous program to evaluate policies and publicize results to school systems around the country.

Yea, Obama them whites are all doing so good ,how about leave black out of it and bolster the lives of all .............View attachment 29451

In the OP's failed effort to pretend he wrote his own post, he forgot to include this little tidbit:

The effort will seek “to make sure that every young man of color who is willing to work hard and lift himself up has an opportunity to get ahead and reach his full potential,”

So, racists, what part of that do you object to?

`

Conservatives have been harping about the state of black America, single mother birth rates, high unemployment, high incarceration rates.......and how Obama does nothing

Now he advocates a simple initiative and they scream

Racism, Racism

In his infinite wisdom hazlnut opined:

"Anytime a person of color succeeds it's a crushing blow to their self-worth.", in reference to conservatives.

I say anytime a person of color succeeds - who dares to be conservative - it's a crushing blow and a perfectly valid reason for hazlnut and his despicable ilk to call those people of color the most vile names, thereby fully confirming their own total lack of worth.

Last edited:
I guess it goes without saying what kind of shit storm would precipitate if a white president so much as hinted at such an idea for poor white folks (they do exist). How about Native Americans, who experience extraordinary levels of poverty, crime, and dependency? Better yet, how about we work on behalf of ALL Americans? How about we focus on making America itself better, stronger, wealthier, etc. instead of dividing and separating people by false, ambiguous, or deliberately divisive 'categories'? How about the President of the United States think and act like THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

That's all warm and fuzzy but totally naive.

No, it's just AMERICAN. I know that offends the liberal sensibility.

Judging by this thread, it's another slow news week for the False Outrage police.

Now that the truth about Bengazi has made the right look like imbeciles, they're on to even sillier and stupider things now.

The truth about Benghazi is that the administration lied and covered up the facts for weeks. That hasnt changed.

I am still curious how Obama can suspend the Constitution and enact programs designed to benefit a specific race at the expense of others.

Strangers, who call and refer to each other as "brother", probably do so, because they don't know who their daddy is, and their mommy could not tell them either.

I'm just thankful that the lying piece of shit isn't promising to help me.

If I were a Black kid, I'd be worried.

Real worried

Obama-HalfbrotherGeorge1.jpg

^ Obama's real brother

Hut Sweet Hut

Some years ago, Dinesh D'Souza started a fund to send Obama's bro money, you know, to satire exactly this bogus 'brother's keeper' pap of Obama's.

So, I sent him a check for ten bucks, just so I could say I helped him more than Obama did.....

Never heard back, and I don't thing the check was ever cashed.....and he didn't even friend me on FB....

Some people...

Judging by this thread, it's another slow news week for the False Outrage police.

Now that the truth about Bengazi has made the right look like imbeciles, they're on to even sillier and stupider things now.

The truth about Benghazi is that the administration lied and covered up the facts for weeks. That hasnt changed.

I am still curious how Obama can suspend the Constitution and enact programs designed to benefit a specific race at the expense of others.
And WHY no one in the Congress hasn't the balls to call him on it. Have they been threatened IF they do? Are they complicit? Makes you wonder...

President Obama to launch major new effort to help young minority men - The Washington Post

President Obama will launch a significant new effort Thursday to bolster the lives of young minority (BLACK) men, seeking to use the power of the presidency to help a group of Americans whose lives are disproportionately affected by poverty and prison.

The “My Brother’s Keeper” initiative will bring foundations and companies together to test a range of strategies to support such young men, taking steps to keep them in school and out of the criminal justice system, a White House official said. Obama will also announce a more vigorous program to evaluate policies and publicize results to school systems around the country.

Yea, Obama them whites are all doing so good ,how about leave black out of it and bolster the lives of all .............View attachment 29451

In the OP's failed effort to pretend he wrote his own post, he forgot to include this little tidbit:

The effort will seek “to make sure that every young man of color who is willing to work hard and lift himself up has an opportunity to get ahead and reach his full potential,”

So, racists, what part of that do you object to?

`

Conservatives have been harping about the state of black America, single mother birth rates, high unemployment, high incarceration rates.......and how Obama does nothing

Now he advocates a simple initiative and they scream

Racism, Racism

It is racism.
Children In Single-Parent Families By Race in 2011
24,718,000 Total single parent

9,466,000 Non-hispanic white
6,590,000 Hispanic
6,509,000 Black
669,000 Asian
355,000 American Indian
Children in single-parent families by race | KIDS COUNT Data Center

So again why not ALL single parent families getting this "simple initiative"!

65% white/hispanic in single parent family..
26% black single parent children..

Last edited:
Good, now we can get rid of all the other failed liberal programs designed to help blacks.

What makes me wonder is that they hold up blacks that have achieved great success then claim that other blacks don't have the same opportunity. WTF is wrong with liberals that they think they have to control everyone's lives?

This is just more divide the country BS. There are plenty of programs out their to help minorities paid for by the majority.
You do realize, Bill O'Reilly suggested this to Obama. I agree, this will divide the country. As soon as a black person benefits from this program and beats a white out for a job or college education, whites are gonna get bitter.
Ever heard of 'Affirmative Action'? WHat you state already exists...but now this really highlights the Statist targeted discrimination.

Good, now we can get rid of all the other failed liberal programs designed to help blacks.

What makes me wonder is that they hold up blacks that have achieved great success then claim that other blacks don't have the same opportunity. WTF is wrong with liberals that they think they have to control everyone's lives?

This is just more divide the country BS. There are plenty of programs out their to help minorities paid for by the majority.
You do realize, Bill O'Reilly suggested this to Obama. I agree, this will divide the country. As soon as a black person benefits from this program and beats a white out for a job or college education, whites are gonna get bitter.
Ever heard of 'Affirmative Action'? WHat you state already exists...but now this really highlights the Statist targeted discrimination.

Yeah...and affirmative action, whether necessary or not, has been divisive. It gives poor whites who lived multiple generations of white privilege and opportunity an excuse for their failure to move up the social ladder. How many times have you heard a bitter white person blame affirmative action for their failures and calling it unfair? How often do you hear the white haters point at a successful black person and say the success is only because of 'affirmative action?'

This program is divisive and should target all young men and women. As blacks in the 21st century, we have to push for color blindness and not welfare or special treatment...otherwise, haters will always have a weapon and those who say they are helping blacks will always have a hold on our progression.

^ Obama's real brother

Hut Sweet Hut

Some years ago, Dinesh D'Souza started a fund to send Obama's bro money, you know, to satire exactly this bogus 'brother's keeper' pap of Obama's.

So, I sent him a check for ten bucks, just so I could say I helped him more than Obama did.....

Never heard back, and I don't thing the check was ever cashed.....and he didn't even friend me on FB....

Some people...

Out of your hatred of Obama....you got taken :badgrin:

^ Obama's real brother

Hut Sweet Hut

Some people...

Y'know, CC..... You're the only one that thinks you're funny.

seriously dewd :dunno:

Hut Sweet Hut

Some people...

Its not funny but blind hatred made her give money and got taken for a ride. I wonder how many other idiots got bilked from that scam

So the government will now be taking the place of the missing fathers? Wow. Just wow.

What about the lives of non-black young men who also fall into poverty and prison?

I'm guessing they feel some sort of responsibility for the ones they didn't pay to abort.

Its not funny but blind hatred made her give money and got taken for a ride. I wonder how many other idiots got bilked from that scam

My bad. I assigned a quality to you that requires intelligence..... Humor.

Next thing you know, you'll be telling us you have opposable thumbs and can use tools.

Right.... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back