“My Brother’s Keeper” initiative

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
President Obama to launch major new effort to help young minority men - The Washington Post

President Obama will launch a significant new effort Thursday to bolster the lives of young minority (BLACK) men, seeking to use the power of the presidency to help a group of Americans whose lives are disproportionately affected by poverty and prison.

The “My Brother’s Keeper” initiative will bring foundations and companies together to test a range of strategies to support such young men, taking steps to keep them in school and out of the criminal justice system, a White House official said. Obama will also announce a more vigorous program to evaluate policies and publicize results to school systems around the country.

Yea, Obama them whites are all doing so good ,how about leave black out of it and bolster the lives of all ............. $LiveLeak-dot-com-732c462fa5f2-obama-kool-aid-battaile-politics-1365465516_jpg_resized.jpg

He's supposed to be the president for all the people not just for black people. That's why I don't bother calling him president.

President Obama to launch major new effort to help young minority men - The Washington Post

President Obama will launch a significant new effort Thursday to bolster the lives of young minority (BLACK) men, seeking to use the power of the presidency to help a group of Americans whose lives are disproportionately affected by poverty and prison.

The “My Brother’s Keeper” initiative will bring foundations and companies together to test a range of strategies to support such young men, taking steps to keep them in school and out of the criminal justice system, a White House official said. Obama will also announce a more vigorous program to evaluate policies and publicize results to school systems around the country.

Yea, Obama them whites are all doing so good ,how about leave black out of it and bolster the lives of all .............View attachment 29451

Does this include his brother..i.e. will Obama personally help pay his bro's $12/ year hut?

$Obama-brother-Hut.jpg

Yea, Obama them whites are all doing so good ,how about leave black out of it and bolster the lives of all .............View attachment 29451

So the government will now be taking the place of the missing fathers? Wow. Just wow.

What about the lives of non-black young men who also fall into poverty and prison?

Just another politician throwing money away to make himself look good.
His corporatist policies and trickle down economics wreaked havoc on the black race. Every single category is worse now than when he took over.
So what does he do?
Creates some carefully named program to throw money away on, that will have no positive effect except to employ a few hundred people and provide yet another conduit to give people money for nothing.
And votes for Democrats.

Last edited:
He's supposed to be the president for all the people not just for black people. That's why I don't bother calling him president.[/quote]

that's why a Majority of the people don't

the most hateful Partisan man President we've ever lived under

sad and nightmarish times for us

Last edited:

So the government will now be taking the place of the missing fathers? Wow. Just wow.

[/B]What about the lives of non-black young men who also fall into poverty and prison?
[/B]

Fuck em. :eusa_angel:

Administration officials have said the Becoming a Man program is a highly effective initiative. A study by the University of Chicago’s Crime Lab found that a year in the BAM program increased graduation rates by 10 to 23 percent and reduced violent-crime arrests by 44 percent.

This is a flyer of the program:
http://crimelab.uchicago.edu/sites/crimelab.uchicago.edu/files/uploads/BAM%20flyer.pdf

I am not sure that the message was a statement that whites had it so good. Is there anything specific that you find fault with this program?

In the OP's failed effort to pretend he wrote his own post, he forgot to include this little tidbit:

The effort will seek “to make sure that every young man of color who is willing to work hard and lift himself up has an opportunity to get ahead and reach his full potential,”

So, racists, what part of that do you object to?

`

The effort will seek “to make sure that every young man of color who is willing to work hard and lift himself up has an opportunity to get ahead and reach his full potential,”

`[/QUOTE]
The measure is racist and fails the Equal Protection Clause. Obama, the Constitutional Scholar,should be impeached for gross ignorance and malfeasance in office.

Administration officials have said the Becoming a Man program is a highly effective initiative. A study by the University of Chicago’s Crime Lab found that a year in the BAM program increased graduation rates by 10 to 23 percent and reduced violent-crime arrests by 44 percent.

http://crimelab.uchicago.edu/sites/crimelab.uchicago.edu/files/uploads/BAM%20flyer.pdf

I am not sure that the message was a statement that whites had it so good. Is there anything specific that you find fault with this program?

My point is Obama as most progressives are really great at talking the talk BUT here we have a guy who says"
"It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper"
this while my brother lives in a $12 hut.

My point is Obama as most progressives are really great at talking the talk BUT here we have a guy who says"
"It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper"
this while my brother lives in a $12 hut.

And the issue itself? Or do we just keep slamming a guy that won't be up for election in an effort to do nothing but whine or search for numerous ways to take information out of context?

There are a few progressive causes that tick me off for that very same reason.

Blacks are not disproportionately affected by poverty and prison. Those are effects not causes. The cause is disintegration of the black family.

In the OP's failed effort to pretend he wrote his own post, he forgot to include this little tidbit:

`

Nothing, as long as white is considered a color.

In this instance, is it?

Last edited:
White is a color...

Or is it the abscence of color...

It is a color, black is the absence of color

I always get those mixed up...

I am in the color business so to speak...not to bore you or give you way more info than you would want to know..but color is a combination of how an object reflects light.
White reflects 100% of color spectrums, so it is a color.
Black absorbs all color spectrums reflects nothing, therefore it is not a color.
Think of it this way - a white ball, will "become" whatever color the light is. SO if you have a red light - the ball will look 100% red, blue light - it will be blue.
A black ball however, will stay black regardless of the color of light.

Forum List

Back