“My Brother’s Keeper” initiative

Out of your hatred of Obama....you got taken :badgrin:

Y'know, CC..... You're the only one that thinks you're funny.

seriously dewd :dunno:

Its not funny but blind hatred made her give money and got taken for a ride. I wonder how many other idiots got bilked from that scam

Did you READ closely what she wrote???

Never heard back, and I don't thing the check was ever cashed.....and he didn't even friend me on FB....

CHECK WAS NEVER CASHED IDIOT! So how could she be "taken for a ride"??? DUMMY!

"The effort will seek to make sure that every young man of color who is willing to work hard and lift himself up has an opportunity to get ahead and reach his full potential”

I would be willing and happy to support this program if the President had not felt it so important to piss on young men who are NOT "of color".

For the typically mentally challenged liberal, if he had said this:

"The effort will seek to make sure that every young man who is willing to work hard and lift himself up has an opportunity to get ahead and reach his full potential”

And especially, if he had included young WOMEN as well.

Some in this forum rant 24/7 about the problems of young black men but when somebody offers an initiative to address problems...yup, they turn a 180 and rant in the opposite direction, go figure.

Tell us, what is this program going to provide that the other nearly 50 federal job and training programs don't? Are the young black men that this new program targets excluded from the other 50? Why rant? Because Democrats create a program and don't see the results they expected and create another program and then another prongram and then another program. She a pattern here? It's for show. It's to prove that they are on the little guys side and doing something to help. It's how they secure votes. But the problem doesn't change and they create another program to address the issue.....again. The other part of the problem with this initiative is the exclusivity of it. Imagine if a Republican president created an initiative targeted at young white female southern belles. What do you think the reaction would be?

Its not funny but blind hatred made her give money and got taken for a ride. I wonder how many other idiots got bilked from that scam

My bad. I assigned a quality to you that requires intelligence..... Humor.

Next thing you know, you'll be telling us you have opposable thumbs and can use tools.

Right.... :cuckoo:

My bad you think that I give a fuck what you think. Sorry for the confusion. I dont

President Obama to launch major new effort to help young minority men - The Washington Post

President Obama will launch a significant new effort Thursday to bolster the lives of young minority (BLACK) men, seeking to use the power of the presidency to help a group of Americans whose lives are disproportionately affected by poverty and prison.

The “My Brother’s Keeper” initiative will bring foundations and companies together to test a range of strategies to support such young men, taking steps to keep them in school and out of the criminal justice system, a White House official said. Obama will also announce a more vigorous program to evaluate policies and publicize results to school systems around the country.

Yea, Obama them whites are all doing so good ,how about leave black out of it and bolster the lives of all .............View attachment 29451

Man.

You guys are constantly going off on how black fathers are leaving their families and the kids are growing up in poverty because of it.

Well, President Obama has started an initiative to stop that cycle.

And what do you do?

Shit on it.

You're cool, Jim. :doubt:

Did you READ closely what she wrote???

Never heard back, and I don't thing the check was ever cashed.....and he didn't even friend me on FB....

CHECK WAS NEVER CASHED IDIOT! So how could she be "taken for a ride"??? DUMMY!

You quoted it and missed the part where she said she didnt know if it was cashed? And you are suggesting that I read it closely?

I don't believe the program is to rebuild and reinforce the black family. The program is just one more extension of the nanny state, directed at a key Democratic voting bloc, to pretend that government is actually doing something good for black youth.

If the government was really serious about correcting poverty and the side effects believed to be part of it, Obama would be using the bully pulpit to shame those who are having kid after kid without benefit of marriage, to shame a society who would leave a child with a drugged out parent who neglects and/or abuses the child, to shame fathers who don't take responsibility for the children they help bring into the world. He would be demanding policies that strengthen the traditional family and be calling for repeal of all programs that make it easy to aspire to live in poverty. He would be telling the people that the kids should see dad and/or mom getting up in the morning, getting cleaned up, getting appropriately dressed, and going out to earn a paycheck.

And he would be demanding that big government get out of the school system and return it to the parents, teachers, and local community that did a much better job educating kids than big government has ever done.

President Obama to launch major new effort to help young minority men - The Washington Post

President Obama will launch a significant new effort Thursday to bolster the lives of young minority (BLACK) men, seeking to use the power of the presidency to help a group of Americans whose lives are disproportionately affected by poverty and prison.

The “My Brother’s Keeper” initiative will bring foundations and companies together to test a range of strategies to support such young men, taking steps to keep them in school and out of the criminal justice system, a White House official said. Obama will also announce a more vigorous program to evaluate policies and publicize results to school systems around the country.

Yea, Obama them whites are all doing so good ,how about leave black out of it and bolster the lives of all .............View attachment 29451

Man.

You guys are constantly going off on how black fathers are leaving their families and the kids are growing up in poverty because of it.

Well, President Obama has started an initiative to stop that cycle.

And what do you do?

Shit on it.

You're cool, Jim. :doubt:

Because Pres Obama's initiatives have been shown to be only tangentially related to the actual stated goal, have been shown to be politically motivated, and have been complete failures when measured even against the stated goal.
Who wouldn't shit on that? Oh yeah, guys who claim to have worked on the floor of the NYSE.

I don't believe the program is to rebuild and reinforce the black family. The program is just one more extension of the nanny state, directed at a key Democratic voting bloc, to pretend that government is actually doing something good for black youth.

*Screach* Its not govt. You'll have to change your reasons why you are outraged before someone else notices

I got no problem with this particular program (yet).

Seeing a need and moving to test initiatives that could be useful in meeting that need is fine with me.

Complaining about this program by saying crap like "isn't he supposed to be EVERYBODY's president" is stupid. Do corn subsidies go to corn farmers? But wait - shouldn't they go to ALL farmers?

Do military pensions only go to folks who served in the military? But wait - shouldn't they go to everybody?

Different programs target different groups. You don't think we NEED to start trying to see if we can reverse some negative cycles that have developed in the black community?

My bad. I assigned a quality to you that requires intelligence..... Humor.

Next thing you know, you'll be telling us you have opposable thumbs and can use tools.

Right.... :cuckoo:

My bad you think that I give a fuck what you think. Sorry for the confusion. I dont

That's what a troll like you throws out when he has run out of anything say.

If young white female southern belles were a minority beset by the same problems I'm sure Obama's reaction, and mine, would be the same. He would probably say;

"No excuses. Government, and private sector, and philanthropy, and all the faith communities, we all have a responsibility to help provide you the tools you need. We've got to help you knock down some of the barriers that you experience," he said.

"But you've got responsibilities too. And I know you can meet the challenge, many of you already are, if you make the effort."

"The worst part is we've become numb to these statistics. We're not surprised by them. We take them as the norm. We just assume this is an inevitable part of American life, instead of the outrage that it is," the President said.

"But these statistics should break our hearts, and they should compel us to act."

If young white female southern belles were a minority beset by the same problems I'm sure Obama's reaction, and mine, would be the same. He would probably say;

"No excuses. Government, and private sector, and philanthropy, and all the faith communities, we all have a responsibility to help provide you the tools you need. We've got to help you knock down some of the barriers that you experience," he said.

"But you've got responsibilities too. And I know you can meet the challenge, many of you already are, if you make the effort."

"The worst part is we've become numb to these statistics. We're not surprised by them. We take them as the norm. We just assume this is an inevitable part of American life, instead of the outrage that it is," the President said.

"But these statistics should break our hearts, and they should compel us to act."

Wrong. He would say "you didnt build that." At least unless white Southern belles started voting Dem.

Wrong. He would say "you didnt build that." At least unless white Southern belles started voting Dem.

The DNC would put up a website with a cartoon character showing them how to live each stage of their lives in government dependency. Oh wait...

Blacks are not disproportionately affected by poverty and prison. Those are effects not causes. The cause is disintegration of the black family.

That's correct. Disintegration of the black family that started here hundreds of years ago and has never been entirely eradicated.

Blacks are not disproportionately affected by poverty and prison. Those are effects not causes. The cause is disintegration of the black family.

That's correct. Disintegration of the black family that started here hundreds of years ago and has never been entirely eradicated.

Untrue. The black family was more intact prior to WW2 than white families.

Obama-HalfbrotherGeorge1.jpg

^ Obama's real brother

Hut Sweet Hut

Some years ago, Dinesh D'Souza started a fund to send Obama's bro money, you know, to satire exactly this bogus 'brother's keeper' pap of Obama's.

So, I sent him a check for ten bucks, just so I could say I helped him more than Obama did.....

Some people...

Out of your hatred of Obama....you got taken :badgrin:

Seriously????

I got quite a bang for the buck!
For a mere $10 I showed that Barack Hussein Obama (the most merciful, most compassionate)....

...was an out and out fraud!

A hypocrite!

And....as a bonus.....I got to prove what dunces Obama voters are!
You fell for the snake oil salesman-cum-community organizer.
Raise your paw.....then wipe that egg off your face.

All for ten bucks!!!

Forum List

Back