Mueller NOW Asking for Info from Trump: GO TEAM MUELLER!

:lol:

Actually, I do have "training in the law".

Do you have training in the law?

Again you dodge the question by asking a question...what's your training in the law; a couple convictions for drug possession?
lol.gif

If it helps you to keep that faith alive, who am I to argue?

Even Manafort's lawyer hasn't claimed that the search warrant was illegal.
he/she will.

When?
let it play out. you in a hurry about something? there ain't shit on manafort that is criminal. hahahahahaha
Manafort offered to brief Russian oligarch on 2016 campaign, and he should get life if he colluded. And is planning to leave US.
Every day the Trumpgret is growing.
dude, it isn't a fking crime.

200.webp
Inappropriate means to influence the election is a crime.

There was far more interference in our election process than the DNC email leaks.

And that interference has been tied directly to Russia.

Trump is not going to be impeached, Hillary is not going to be locked up, and the Beatles are not getting back together.

I'm sure you're right about the second and third points.
I don't think the FBI picking Manafort's lock to raid his house is very reassuring for any of these Trump goons.
actually I'm embarrassed at that behavior as an american citizen. we have laws to protect civilians against idiots like those that picked that lock. No arrest warrant, no nothing, fk those that did that they are not patriots.

Search warrant, fool.

This is what the law says:
Once the cops knock and announce their presence, they only have to wait a reasonable amount of time for you to come to the door. If you do not come to the door, they are permitted to make a forced entry.

In some circumstances (exigent circumstances) they don't even have to do that.
Can the Police Break Down My Door to Enter My Home?
well then they entered illegally. thanks for proving my point.
Where did you get that from what I linked? You assuming they didn't knock or ring the bell? I heard somewhere that they may have had exigent circumstances--that something led them to believe he was busily destroying evidence.
dude, you wouldn't have made the comment about exigent circumstances had they knocked. so you think he was going to run out the back door? what do you think he would have done that would have given them exigent circumstances to pick his lock? see, I can't make this shit up. you all got shit in your brains.
There is another thread on this where the poster said they had a NO KNOCK WARRANT. I read the article and it didn't give any specifics whatsoever, so I don't know if it's true. My presumption is that these guys following Mueller's orders are not about to toss all their evidence in the garbage by collecting it illegally.
I don't know what gave them that authority, if it's true, but I do believe they are not breaking the law.

If they didn't knock, then they had a no-knock warrant.
Got it. The article didn't specifically say they didn't knock, but where Manafort was supposedly sleeping when they entered, I guess that's pretty easy to infer.

let it play out. you in a hurry about something? there ain't shit on manafort that is criminal. hahahahahaha
Manafort offered to brief Russian oligarch on 2016 campaign, and he should get life if he colluded. And is planning to leave US.
dude, it isn't a fking crime.

200.webp
Inappropriate means to influence the election is a crime.
show me how you get there exactly?

But you and Trump while barking like dogs have no bite
he's fking president of the greatest country on earth. I voted for him. that's a pretty good bite.
And we were great before he got here ,, so that MAGA was a whole lot of BS
yes we were and then obummer got in and trashed our once great nation. the people have reclaimed our land.

See? that's what I mean barking like a dog ? Obama left far far more to trump than he was left by another republican GWB What's happening now has nothing to do with the barking dog Trump All is just a continuation of Obamas good work ,,,75 straight months of employment Cut the gwb unemployment number in half and set records in our markets What did you expect?? Blood,coming out of your republican great recession?
so give me one month the GDP ever reached 3.0% under bummer? did food stamps go up? how about now? fk dude less than six months.
There were more than 1 month the 3% GDP went up,,,,, I think the number was 8 Just never made that 3% at years end

The best course of action is to wait, and not to ejaculate every time Mueller makes a move. Let the tards make fools of themselves with their expectation that an investigation not wrapped up in three days means it is all a nothing burger.

well then they entered illegally. thanks for proving my point.
Where did you get that from what I linked? You assuming they didn't knock or ring the bell? I heard somewhere that they may have had exigent circumstances--that something led them to believe he was busily destroying evidence.
dude, you wouldn't have made the comment about exigent circumstances had they knocked. so you think he was going to run out the back door? what do you think he would have done that would have given them exigent circumstances to pick his lock? see, I can't make this shit up. you all got shit in your brains.
There is another thread on this where the poster said they had a NO KNOCK WARRANT. I read the article and it didn't give any specifics whatsoever, so I don't know if it's true. My presumption is that these guys following Mueller's orders are not about to toss all their evidence in the garbage by collecting it illegally.
I don't know what gave them that authority, if it's true, but I do believe they are not breaking the law.

If they didn't knock, then they had a no-knock warrant.
Got it. The article didn't specifically say they didn't knock, but where Manafort was supposedly sleeping when they entered, I guess that's pretty easy to infer.
cause I'm sure his money making machine and all would have been bleach bit.

oh wait, that is a clinton tool

he's fking president of the greatest country on earth. I voted for him. that's a pretty good bite.
And we were great before he got here ,, so that MAGA was a whole lot of BS
yes we were and then obummer got in and trashed our once great nation. the people have reclaimed our land.

See? that's what I mean barking like a dog ? Obama left far far more to trump than he was left by another republican GWB What's happening now has nothing to do with the barking dog Trump All is just a continuation of Obamas good work ,,,75 straight months of employment Cut the gwb unemployment number in half and set records in our markets What did you expect?? Blood,coming out of your republican great recession?
so give me one month the GDP ever reached 3.0% under bummer? did food stamps go up? how about now? fk dude less than six months.
There were more than 1 month the 3% GDP went up,,,,, I think the number was 8 Just never made that 3% at years end
dude, so which month? and provide that link thingy.

Warrants are very specific about what can be seized. Normally they can go after what the warrant states and other crimes if the evidence is in plain sight. If they are looking for documents under the kitchen sink and find bomb-making materials they can't touch them for fear of the evidentiary poison tree. I've never heard of "no-knock" warrant being executed in a white collar search. And if they truly fiddled with his door lock to gain entry, a competent defense lawyer will get the whole thing tossed.
From what Doc has said, I think probably the reason they had a no-knock warrant is because it takes how long for someone to wipe their hard drive? A minute? Less? Maybe it's not so easy anymore, but if you know what to do....

Again you dodge the question by asking a question...what's your training in the law; a couple convictions for drug possession?
lol.gif

My credentials are irrelevant, since I've already given you links showing that you are incorrect, and I am correct.

But if you must know, I am currently in law school.

Warrants are very specific about what can be seized. Normally they can go after what the warrant states and other crimes if the evidence is in plain sight. If they are looking for documents under the kitchen sink and find bomb-making materials they can't touch them for fear of the evidentiary poison tree. I've never heard of "no-knock" warrant being executed in a white collar search. And if they truly fiddled with his door lock to gain entry, a competent defense lawyer will get the whole thing tossed.
From what Doc has said, I think probably the reason they had a no-knock warrant is because it takes how long for someone to wipe their hard drive? A minute? Less? Maybe it's not so easy anymore, but if you know what to do....
well so far the only ones to do that have been demolosers.

Mueller is suspected of money laundering, tax fraud, and other financial crimes. The search warrant took documents and computer records related to those suspected crimes.

Paul Manafort Swaps Lawyers As Russia Probe Heats Up

Manafort's new firm, Miller and Chevalier, specializes in financial crimes. The man heading Manafort's legal team — Kevin Downing — worked for the Justice Department and handled tax fraud, money laundering and wire fraud cases.
all that shows is that anyone can be searched without probable cause. wow. see I knew you had crap. that warrant will be tossed out of any court. we are a country of laws, and violating someone like this is outside that scope of the law and is illegal. we'll see if they actually do anything. but mark it here, that warrant will be tossed. and anything from it will be useless. most probably already is useless. since it is a fishing expedition into anything.

let me pull a rabbit out of my hat:

200.gif

A warrant is a court order issued by a judge. Probable cause is required. You are a complete moron.

lol.gif

My credentials are irrelevant, since I've already given you links showing that you are incorrect, and I am correct.

LOL, so you aren't proud of what you do?

again, when Manafort takes them to court I will be proven correct. I'm gonna love it too.

If it helps you to keep that faith alive, who am I to argue?

Even Manafort's lawyer hasn't claimed that the search warrant was illegal.
he/she will.

When?

There is no crime called "collusion." If you weren't dumber than a cockroach you wouldn't keep posting these idiocies.

There was far more interference in our election process than the DNC email leaks.

And that interference has been tied directly to Russia.

Was one vote changed? No. ESAD
Actually, the tards were celebrating how much the interference was costing Hillary. They were bragging on it all last summer and fall. Now you tards are pretending it had no impact.

Sorry, but we aren't as Orwellian forgetful and stupid as you.

lol.gif

LOL, so you aren't proud of what you do?

I am wary of sharing personal information on internet message boards.

Forum List

Back