People on the left are saying Trump committed a "WAR CRIME" for his "totally destroy" NK blast

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Here is the quote:

"The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea."

Is that a "WAR CRIME"?

if it is, and he should be charged, I would imagine the Cabbage Patch Kid committed War Crimes when he threatened to NUKE GUAM, right?

Just for the record. If you think saying, ""The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea." is a WAR CRIME....you should just do us all a favor and kill yourself.

Here is the quote:

"The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea."

Is that a "WAR CRIME"?

if it is, and he should be charged, I would imagine the Cabbage Patch Kid committed War Crimes when he threatened to NUKE GUAM, right?

Just for the record. If you think saying, ""The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea." is a WAR CRIME....you should just do us all a favor and kill yourself.
Is this fake news you are making up? I haven't heard one person say this. This is YOU saying this. Why are you spreading/starting fake news? Sad.

Here is the quote:

Is that a "WAR CRIME"?

Is this fake news you are making up? I haven't heard one person say this. This is YOU saying this. Why are you spreading/starting fake news? Sad.
One guy said this, some reporter/analyst, maybe ABC.

That's the only time I've heard it.

We really need less caffeine.

Awwww......poor wittle snowflakes, offended and intemidated by a strong Preident. :(

Good thing he wasn't holding a vase that had COTTON in it or they would have wet themselves. :p

Here is the quote:

Is that a "WAR CRIME"?

You are the perfect snowflake. You guys are so fucking predictable:

1)First you attack the source and claim fake news.

2)NOW, I AM GOING TO POST THE EVIDENCE.

3) You will attack me personally.

Here is the evidence:

Trump War Crime

All
News
Videos
Images
Shopping
Settings
upload_2017-9-20_14-32-3.jpeg
Threatening a 'War Crime': Mainstream Media Reacts to Trump's UN Speech

Fox News Insider · 18 hours ago

ABC's Moran: Trump N. Korea rhetoric 'borders on the threat of committing a war crime'

The Hill · 1 day ago

ABC News Reporter: Trump's North Korea Remarks At UN Bordered On Committing A War Crime

Townhall · 4 hours ago

More for Trump War Crime
Threatening a 'War Crime': Mainstream Media Reacts to Trump's UN ...
insider.foxnews.com/.../donald-trump-un-speech-criticized-terry-moran-chris-matthe...
19 hours ago - Several mainstream media personalities ripped President Trump's speech to the United Nations, including MSNBC's Chris Matthews and ABC's Terry Moran. Moran, the network's chief foreign correspondent, said that Trump's threat to obliterate North Korea if the Kim regime attacks the ...
'war crime' against North Korea - Washington Examiner
www.washingtonexaminer.com/abc-news...trump-basically...war-crime.../2634920
1 day ago - President Trump's remarks on North Korea during his Tuesday speech at the U.N. General Assembly aren't sitting well with some in the media.
ABC's Moran: Trump N. Korea rhetoric 'borders on the threat of ...
thehill.com/.../351358-abcs-moran-trump-n-korea-rhetoric-borders-on-the-threat-of-c...
1 day ago - ABC's Terry Moran said President Trump's threat to destroy North Korea during his first address to the United Nations General Assembly "borders on the threat of committing a war crime" in a post-speech analysis on the network Tuesday. ... Moran responded, "That is a potential ...
Trump's UN Speech 'Borders on Threat of ... War Crime' - Newser
www.newser.com/story/.../trumps-un-speech-borders-on-threat-of-war-crime.html
1 day ago - President Donald Trump sips from a glass after giving a toast during a ... of 25 million people "borders on the threat of committing a war crime.
ABC News Reporter: Trump's North Korea Remarks At UN Bordered ...
https://townhall.com/.../abc-news-reporter-trumps-north-korea-remarks-at-un-bordere...
5 hours ago - ABC News Reporter: Trump's North Korea Remarks At UN Bordered On Committing A War Crime. It's just so nice that the liberal media feels ...
ABC's Moran: Trump's North Korea Warning 'Borders on the Threat of ...
www.breitbart.com/.../abcs-moran-trumps-north-korea-warning-borders-threat-comm...
1 day ago - ABC's Moran: Trump's North Korea Warning 'Borders on the Threat of Committing a War Crime'
Freak Out: ABC Assails Trump Speech as 'Bordering on Threat' of 'War ...
https://www.newsbusters.org/.../freak-out-abc-assails-trump-speech-bordering-threat-...
1 day ago - The chief foreign correspondent condemned the President's warning to North Korea as “bordering on the threat of a war crime.” Bizarrely, he ...
ABC Journalist: Trump North Korea Warning 'Borders on the Threat' of ...
freebeacon.com/.../abc-journalist-trump-north-korea-warning-borders-war-crime/
1 day ago - An ABC journalist argued that when Trump said the United States would ... North Korea if necessary, bordered on threat to commit "war crime"
Donald Trump says he'd force U.S. military to commit war crimes ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../donald-trump-says-hed-force-us-military-commit-war/
Mar 3, 2016 - In an answer at Thursday night's presidential debate, tycoon Donald Trump said he would force the U.S. military to commit war crimes.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Your move......I'd go with telling me to change my avatar and that I am obsessed with Hillary.

Here is the quote:

Is that a "WAR CRIME"?

I read it in 2 seperate souces today. Sorry, believe it - snowflakes were offended that our President didn't cower before the UN and apologize for our country.

Here is the quote:

Is that a "WAR CRIME"?

You are the perfect snowflake. You guys are so fucking predictable:

1)First you attack the source and claim fake news.

2)NOW, I AM GOING TO POST THE EVIDENCE.

3) You will attack me personally.

Here is the evidence:

Trump War Crime

All
News
Videos
Images
Shopping
Settings
View attachment 150363
Threatening a 'War Crime': Mainstream Media Reacts to Trump's UN Speech
Fox News Insider · 18 hours ago

View attachment 150362
ABC's Moran: Trump N. Korea rhetoric 'borders on the threat of committing a war crime'
The Hill · 1 day ago

View attachment 150364
ABC News Reporter: Trump's North Korea Remarks At UN Bordered On Committing A War Crime
Townhall · 4 hours ago

More for Trump War Crime
insider.foxnews.com/.../donald-trump-un-speech-criticized-terry-moran-chris-matthe...
19 hours ago - Several mainstream media personalities ripped President Trump's speech to the United Nations, including MSNBC's Chris Matthews and ABC's Terry Moran. Moran, the network's chief foreign correspondent, said that Trump's threat to obliterate North Korea if the Kim regime attacks the ...
'war crime' against North Korea - Washington Examiner
www.washingtonexaminer.com/abc-news...trump-basically...war-crime.../2634920
1 day ago - President Trump's remarks on North Korea during his Tuesday speech at the U.N. General Assembly aren't sitting well with some in the media.
thehill.com/.../351358-abcs-moran-trump-n-korea-rhetoric-borders-on-the-threat-of-c...
1 day ago - ABC's Terry Moran said President Trump's threat to destroy North Korea during his first address to the United Nations General Assembly "borders on the threat of committing a war crime" in a post-speech analysis on the network Tuesday. ... Moran responded, "That is a potential ...
Trump's UN Speech 'Borders on Threat of ... War Crime' - Newser
www.newser.com/story/.../trumps-un-speech-borders-on-threat-of-war-crime.html
1 day ago - President Donald Trump sips from a glass after giving a toast during a ... of 25 million people "borders on the threat of committing a war crime.
https://townhall.com/.../abc-news-reporter-trumps-north-korea-remarks-at-un-bordere...
5 hours ago - ABC News Reporter: Trump's North Korea Remarks At UN Bordered On Committing A War Crime. It's just so nice that the liberal media feels ...
ABC's Moran: Trump's North Korea Warning 'Borders on the Threat of ...
www.breitbart.com/.../abcs-moran-trumps-north-korea-warning-borders-threat-comm...
1 day ago - ABC's Moran: Trump's North Korea Warning 'Borders on the Threat of Committing a War Crime'
Freak Out: ABC Assails Trump Speech as 'Bordering on Threat' of 'War ...
https://www.newsbusters.org/.../freak-out-abc-assails-trump-speech-bordering-threat-...
1 day ago - The chief foreign correspondent condemned the President's warning to North Korea as “bordering on the threat of a war crime.” Bizarrely, he ...
ABC Journalist: Trump North Korea Warning 'Borders on the Threat' of ...
freebeacon.com/.../abc-journalist-trump-north-korea-warning-borders-war-crime/
1 day ago - An ABC journalist argued that when Trump said the United States would ... North Korea if necessary, bordered on threat to commit "war crime"
Donald Trump says he'd force U.S. military to commit war crimes ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../donald-trump-says-hed-force-us-military-commit-war/
Mar 3, 2016 - In an answer at Thursday night's presidential debate, tycoon Donald Trump said he would force the U.S. military to commit war crimes.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Your move......I'd go with telling me to change my avatar and that I am obsessed with Hillary.

...drop mike....walk off...

Awwww......poor wittle snowflakes, offended and intemidated by a strong Preident. :(

Good thing he wasn't holding a vase that had COTTON in it or they would have wet themselves. :p

The snowflake above cracks me up.

He just came into the thread and called me a liar without doing any research himself.

They are so fucking stupid.

DERP!!

Tough talk doesn't equal strong. Lets see the results. And if Kim Jung continues his behavior, will we have to go it alone because no one wants to back Trump?

We are all waiting to see how this one turns out. Don't brag just yet. The results haven't come yet.

People on the Left are also after Hobby Lobby for having some cotton stems in a vase, because slaves picked cotton 170 years ago.

People on the Left have been suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome since November. Highly contagious, particularly among the poorly educated in the rotting cities of the North run by Democrats for half a century.

It is incurable, and will probably result in a long Winter of 8 years in which we will be beset with Bolshevik White Walkers, like the assholes in the O. P.

Dragon Glass won't work this strain. They can only be encouraged to buy lots of Butt-Balm.

It is a Badge of Honor to be criticized by these extremely ill people.

Here is the quote:

Is that a "WAR CRIME"?

what, 5 people said it? 2? 1?

just cause an idiot says something idiotic doesn't mean we need to spread their idiocy. it only encourages them.

Tough talk doesn't equal strong.
Barry and snowflakes would know, especially after Obama's disastrous 'Red Line' debacle and cowering back down from it in front of the whole world...

#Humiliating

:p

Here is the quote:

Is that a "WAR CRIME"?

what, 5 people said it? 2? 1?

just cause an idiot says something idiotic doesn't mean we need to spread their idiocy. it only encourages them.

If we didn't talk about idiots saying idiotic things, no one would ever speak about the left.

That seems unfair. I don't mind pointing out their nonsense and calling them on it.

You are correct

President Ford’s executive order on this is quite clear: “No employee of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, political assassination.” President Reagan restated—and some would say expanded—that restriction in executive order 12333, which says that “[n]o person employed by or acting on behalf of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination.”

Pursuing a policy that would lead to the assassination of Kim Jong-un and the decapitating of the North Korean leadership would therefore be a big reversal from a U.S. policy that has persisted for forty-one years. Policies, of course, can change and presidential directives and executive orders can be modified or rewritten. And there is no statutory prohibition that would prohibit the president of the United States to order a hit on a foreign leader. Although 18 U.S. Code, Section 1116 could be used to prosecute a U.S. person who attempts to kill a foreign leader, this statute only applies if the crime is committed in the United States or the leader is targeted “in a country other than his own.” If President Trump were willing to amend current executive orders on the books, his administration would presumably target Kim Jong-un and not be penalized under the criminal code.

Here are more source for the snowflakes who don't know how to use a search engine:

About 2,290,000 results (0.36 seconds)

Search Results

ABC News correspondent suggests Trump basically threatened to ...
Washington Examiner-Sep 19, 2017
... suggests Trump basically threatened to commit 'war crime' against ... justification" for preventive war against North Korea, Moran warned.
Fox News Insider-20 hours ago

The Hill-Sep 19, 2017

ABC's Moran: Trump's North Korea Warning 'Borders on the Threat ...
Breitbart News-Sep 19, 2017

Freak Out: ABC Assails Trump Speech as 'Bordering on Threat' of ...
Highly Cited-NewsBusters (press release) (blog)-Sep 19, 2017

ABC Journalist: Trump's North Korea Warning 'Borders on the Threat ...
Highly Cited-Washington Free Beacon-Sep 19, 2017

Fox News Insider

The Hill

NewsBusters (press release) (blog)

Breitbart News

Washington Free Beacon

Mediaite

Trump's UN Speech 'Borders on Threat of ... War Crime'
Newser-Sep 19, 2017
President Donald Trump sips from a glass after giving a toast during a ... of 25 million people "borders on the threat of committing a war crime.
Reporters shaken by Trump's tough talk against North Korea
Washington Examiner-Sep 19, 2017

President Trump Calls Out North Korea's 'Rocket Man' Before the UN
Townhall-6 hours ago

The most horrifying truth about Trump's UN speech was revealed by ...
The Canary-17 hours ago

Descent into barbarism: Trump makes virtue out of war and ...
In-Depth-RT-3 hours ago

Our Demagogue
In-Depth-Slate Magazine-3 hours ago

upload_2017-9-20_14-45-25.jpeg
Washington Examiner

RT

Slate Magazine

Townhall

The Canary

Center for Research on Globalization

Townhall-4 hours ago
Trump is a liar, a sexist, a racist, and now a potential war criminal. As Katie noted yesterday, Obama also said the same thing, but there was no ...
Donald Trump 'provoking North Korea into FIRING first strike' at US
Daily Star-19 hours ago
Kim Jong-un has put the world on the brink of war with his terrifying nuclear ... with nuclear weapons, even going as far to call it a “war crime”.
What Happens If Trump 'Totally Destroys' North Korea? The Real ...
Daily Beast-18 hours ago

FOX NEWS FIRST: Mainstream media trashes Trump UN speech ...
Fox News-11 hours ago
FOX NEWS FIRST: Mainstream media trashes Trump UN speech, ... vow to destroy North Korea was a borderline threat to commit a "war crime.
Pro-Trump, Nazi graffiti outside Madison synagogue getting viral ...
Madison.com-2 hours ago
A Spanish Civil War memorial at James Madison Park, feet away from the Gates of Heaven synagogue, had been cleaned by mid-morning ...
Analysis: Why conservatives loved Trump's UN speech so much
Philly.com-5 hours ago
Analysis: Why conservatives loved Trump's U.N. speech so much ... nation of 25 million people “borders on the threat of committing a war crime.
Clinton Slams Trump's UNGA Speech As 'Dark, Dangerous'
Townhall-8 hours ago
Clinton Slams Trump's UNGA Speech As 'Dark, Dangerous' ... rhetoric on North Korea “borders on the threat of committing a war crime.” Others ...
Media, Former Democratic Officials Blast Trump's 'Dark' UN Address
Washington Free Beacon-32 minutes ago
Media, Former Democratic Officials Blast Trump's 'Dark' U.N. Address ... said the comment bordered on the threat to commit "a war crime.".

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-20_14-45-25.jpeg
    2.6 KB · Views: 29
    2.3 KB · Views: 26
    2.5 KB · Views: 29
    3.6 KB · Views: 31
    3.2 KB · Views: 27
    3.1 KB · Views: 32
Tough talk doesn't equal strong.
Barry and snowflakes would know, especially after Obama's disastrous 'Red Line' debacle and cowering back down from it in front of the whole world...

#Humiliating

:p
Lil Kim crossed Trump's red line. The only difference is you won't fault Trump for his decision no matter what it is and if Obama acted you would fault his decision no matter what it was.

So, now that we have the snowflake obligatory bullshit out of the way...

...is it a WAR CRIME to say you will destroy a country if they attack you?

Isn't KIM JONG-UN guilty of WAR CRIMES for threatening to nuke Guam?

Bobo,

Don't lead with your chin...you are not Rocky Balboa. You are Glass Joe.

Hillary's husband bombed a defenseless country in Europe when he was literally caught with his pants down and liberals loved it. President Trump said "if the U.S. is forced to defend itself and it's allies we will destroy North Korea" and liberals hate it. No surprises here.

So, now that we have the snowflake obligatory bullshit out of the way...

...is it a WAR CRIME to say you will destroy a country if they attack you?

Isn't KIM JONG-UN guilty of WAR CRIMES for threatening to nuke Guam?

No and Yes. You are correct. But it was only one reporter who suggested Trump committed war crimes. I don't even know who this person is. Do they speak for us? Are they running for office?

We think the media is corporate owned and controlled. Not liberal. Maybe a Republican boss made that reporter say something stupid so they could use it against the "liberal" media.

Forum List

Back