Mueller NOW Asking for Info from Trump: GO TEAM MUELLER!

You are a willfully blind monkey, and no one can help you with that.
no probable cause to anything. money laundering is not a probable cause. you have to have proof of money laundering, not making it up as you go. wow.
200.gif
This incredibly ignorant post brought to you by Trump's Chumps: When just being stupid isn't stupid enough.
and still you have no probable cause.
So you actually bleev a warrant was issued without probable cause.

Huh.

Just how deep does your tard go?
Don't mind JC He and trump bark like dogs
I love dogs, they're are amazing animals. thanks, I'm in good company. ever hear of rin tin tin or laslie? man's best friend perhaps?

There is plenty of precedence for no-knock warrants.
like what? name one that would fit this scenario for me.

No-knock warrant - Wikipedia

They are used when the potential for destroying evidence is high.
ok, so was that warrant one of those? I don't think so. again. it will play out in a law suit. I'm quite confident in that. I can't believe this game of russian roulette these schmucks are playing. I'm gonna laugh my ass off when this all comes out.

What makes you think that they didn't have a no-knock warrant?
because there is no precedence for him. that's why. fk man, there isn't even any probable cause. if they need any documents from him that important, than that tells me they had absolutely nothing to begin with. It's really simple math.

If the FBI didn't have probable cause, they won't have gotten the warrant.

No-knock warrants are rarely given if the suspect isn't believed to be dangerous. This was a STUNT to intimidate others the jackass Mueller has in his sights. Being an experienced lock-pick myself, I can tell you high-dollar homes have high security door locks with multiple key and driver pins and wards that can't be easily defeated. It probably took the locksmith more time to pick that lock than it would to have simply knocked and been let inside. It's a wonder he didn't start shooting at unannounced intruders thinking it was a home-invasion.

like what? name one that would fit this scenario for me.

ok, so was that warrant one of those? I don't think so. again. it will play out in a law suit. I'm quite confident in that. I can't believe this game of russian roulette these schmucks are playing. I'm gonna laugh my ass off when this all comes out.

because there is no precedence for him. that's why. fk man, there isn't even any probable cause. if they need any documents from him that important, than that tells me they had absolutely nothing to begin with. It's really simple math.

again, when Manafort takes them to court I will be proven correct. I'm gonna love it too.

I'm going to take pleasure on mewler going down.

No-knock warrants are rarely given if the suspect isn't believed to be dangerous. This was a STUNT to intimidate others the jackass Mueller has in his sights. Being an experienced lock-pick myself, I can tell you high-dollar homes have high security door locks with multiple key and driver pins and wards that can't be easily defeated. It probably took the locksmith more time to pick that lock than it would to have simply knocked and been let inside. It's a wonder he didn't start shooting at unannounced strangers thinking it was a home-invasion.

No-knock warrants have nothing to do with "danger". They are used when the potential for the "suspects" to destroy evidence is high.

again, when Manafort takes them to court I will be proven correct. I'm gonna love it too.

:lol:

If it helps you to keep that faith alive, who am I to argue?

Even Manafort's lawyer hasn't claimed that the search warrant was illegal.

No-knock warrants are rarely given if the suspect isn't believed to be dangerous. This was a STUNT to intimidate others the jackass Mueller has in his sights. Being an experienced lock-pick myself, I can tell you high-dollar homes have high security door locks with multiple key and driver pins and wards that can't be easily defeated. It probably took the locksmith more time to pick that lock than it would to have simply knocked and been let inside. It's a wonder he didn't start shooting at unannounced intruders thinking it was a home-invasion.
that would have been great. hahahaahhhaahahahaha damn

then why are you? again, it is all bullshit. and you know it. I can't wait for that lawsuit.

he/she will.

No-knock warrants are rarely given if the suspect isn't believed to be dangerous. This was a STUNT to intimidate others the jackass Mueller has in his sights. Being an experienced lock-pick myself, I can tell you high-dollar homes have high security door locks with multiple key and driver pins and wards that can't be easily defeated. It probably took the locksmith more time to pick that lock than it would to have simply knocked and been let inside. It's a wonder he didn't start shooting at unannounced strangers thinking it was a home-invasion.

No-knock warrants have nothing to do with "danger". They are used when the potential for the "suspects" to destroy evidence is high.

lol.gif
Maybe it's time for you to tell us your bonafides when it comes to the law because so far I'm not seeing any.

then why are you? again, it is all bullshit. and you know it. I can't wait for that lawsuit.

No, you need to believe that it's "all bullshit", otherwise you might die of acute cognitive dissonance.

The fact is, neither of us has any knowledge of what evidence the FBI has.

lol.gif
Maybe it's time for you to tell us your bonafides when it comes to the law because so far I'm not seeing any.

None is more blind than those who choose not to see.

he/she will.

When?

No, you need to believe that it's "all bullshit", otherwise you might die of acute cognitive dissonance.

The fact is, neither of us has any knowledge of what evidence the FBI has.
yep, I will agree with that. and everyone of you jackoffs in here saying they know this or that is just bullshit. that's why I'm taking the leap that all of it is bullshit otherwise by now we'd know exactly what the ruskies did. why is it the public can't be told what the ruskies did? are we all babies? we can't handle the truth? what? yes, I believe based on what Comey said in his testimony that the fbi has exactly zero of anything. anything. BTW, I do know they never ever never ever looked at the one server at the heart of the entire accusation. the DNC server. never ever. so how could they possibly have anything? you all eat that shit up though. I laugh at your stupid.

Mueller is suspected of money laundering, tax fraud, and other financial crimes. The search warrant took documents and computer records related to those suspected crimes.

Paul Manafort Swaps Lawyers As Russia Probe Heats Up

Manafort's new firm, Miller and Chevalier, specializes in financial crimes. The man heading Manafort's legal team — Kevin Downing — worked for the Justice Department and handled tax fraud, money laundering and wire fraud cases.
None of those have anything to do with the Russian "collusion" brouhaha, so the whole thing seems to be out of Mewler's proper domain.

he/she will.

When?
let it play out. you in a hurry about something? there ain't shit on manafort that is criminal. hahahahahaha

no probable cause to anything. money laundering is not a probable cause. you have to have proof of money laundering, not making it up as you go. wow.
200.gif
This incredibly ignorant post brought to you by Trump's Chumps: When just being stupid isn't stupid enough.
and still you have no probable cause.
So you actually bleev a warrant was issued without probable cause.

Huh.

Just how deep does your tard go?
Don't mind JC He and trump bark like dogs
I love dogs, they're are amazing animals. thanks, I'm in good company. ever hear of rin tin tin or laslie? man's best friend perhaps?
But you and Trump while barking like dogs have no bite

Forum List

Back