Mueller NOW Asking for Info from Trump: GO TEAM MUELLER!

And Russians threw the election in Trump's favor. You left that one out.
they had a secret machine, CrusaderFrank posted in one thread months ago, on what it looked like. It zapped votes in mid air. it turned people around and had them going bababababaababababaaba

Frank post Putin's vote changing machine again.

How ironic.
You are living proof of the efficacy of Russia's disinformation campaign.
did they change your vote?

Of course not. I'm not one of you gullible dolts thoughtlessly repeating the disinformation as soon as it came out.
so you're like everyone else, you voted how you voted and no one came in and changed your vote. neither did anyone else. btw. but you're gullible and think they did cause someone told you to think that. haahahahaahahaha see how I played that?

You played yourself, dope.

dude, so which month? and provide that link thingy.

Woof Woof
Donald Trump Says U.S. Never Hit 3% GDP Growth Under Obama — But It’s Misleading
Lucinda Shen
Aug 30, 2017
long-awaited tax reform before a crowd in Springfield, Mo. Wednesday. That comes after the U.S. Commerce Department said GDP growth had hit Trump's 3% target in the second quarter.

"We just announced that we hit 3% in GDP, it just came out," the president said."On a yearly basis, as you know, the last administration, during an eight year period, never hit 3%. So we're really on our way. If we achieve sustained 3% growth, that means 12 million new jobs and $10 trillion of new economic activity over the next decade. That's some numbers."

But the comparison that he made is somewhat misleading. President Trump compared annual GDP growth in the Obama era to quarterly GDP growth in a three month period. And quarterly GDP often isn't a good indicator for how much an economy will produce over the year, with quarterly GDP growth often differing significantly from the year's overall GDP growth.

Take the Obama era for example. Between 2009 and 2016, GDP growth reached at or above 3% on a quarterly basis about eight times.
again, what months or quarters? where is the link? I asked for it. you just confirmed that in six months trump achieved it.
It said in EIGHT quarters Obama had a 3% or better GDP Just look it up There are 10 links
ok, I'll eat crow.

but there is this to which I must have had my brain hanging on.

Barack Obama Will Be The Only President In History To Never Have A Year Of 3% GDP Growth | Zero Hedge

"We just got another extremely disappointing GDP number. It was being projected that U.S. GDP would grow by 2.5 percent during the second quarter of 2016, but instead it only grew by just 1.2 percent. In addition, the Census Bureau announced that GDP growth for the first quarter of 2016 had been revised down from 1.1 percent to 0.8 percent. What this means is that the U.S. economy is just barely hanging on by its fingernails from falling into a recession. As Zero Hedge has pointed out, the “average annual growth rate during the current business cycle remains the weakest of any expansion since at least 1949″. This is not what a recovery looks like.

In addition, Barack Obama remains solidly on track to be the only president in all of U.S. history to never have a single year when the economy grew by at least 3 percent. Every other president in American history, even the really bad ones, had at least one year when U.S. GDP grew by at least 3 percent. But this has not happened under Obama even though he has had two terms in the White House.

The following are the yearly GDP growth numbers under Obama. They come directly from the official website of the World Bank

Sponsored By Stansberry Research

PhD Millionaire Warns Americans: “Get Out Of Cash”
Something strange is going on in the financial system. And according to The Wall Street Journal, it’s causing some investors to move massive amounts of money out of the banking system.

2009: -2.8 percent

2010: 2.5 percent

2011: 1.6 percent

2012: 2.2 percent

2013: 1.5 percent

2014: 2.4 percent

2015: 2.4 percent

Does that look like a “recovery” to you?

Of course not."
While you are right about Obama your Trump is well on his way to have no 3% in his 1st year
I will agree the first year he won't I wouldn't expect any president to on their first year. the agenda isn't in place yet. now, once tax reform is passed, the sky is the limit.

they had a secret machine, CrusaderFrank posted in one thread months ago, on what it looked like. It zapped votes in mid air. it turned people around and had them going bababababaababababaaba

Frank post Putin's vote changing machine again.

How ironic.

Of course not. I'm not one of you gullible dolts thoughtlessly repeating the disinformation as soon as it came out.
so you're like everyone else, you voted how you voted and no one came in and changed your vote. neither did anyone else. btw. but you're gullible and think they did cause someone told you to think that. haahahahaahahaha see how I played that?

that played you. so what's that?

How ironic.

You played yourself. You still repeat the disinformation as fact.

Woof Woof
Donald Trump Says U.S. Never Hit 3% GDP Growth Under Obama — But It’s Misleading
Lucinda Shen
Aug 30, 2017
long-awaited tax reform before a crowd in Springfield, Mo. Wednesday. That comes after the U.S. Commerce Department said GDP growth had hit Trump's 3% target in the second quarter.

"We just announced that we hit 3% in GDP, it just came out," the president said."On a yearly basis, as you know, the last administration, during an eight year period, never hit 3%. So we're really on our way. If we achieve sustained 3% growth, that means 12 million new jobs and $10 trillion of new economic activity over the next decade. That's some numbers."

But the comparison that he made is somewhat misleading. President Trump compared annual GDP growth in the Obama era to quarterly GDP growth in a three month period. And quarterly GDP often isn't a good indicator for how much an economy will produce over the year, with quarterly GDP growth often differing significantly from the year's overall GDP growth.

Take the Obama era for example. Between 2009 and 2016, GDP growth reached at or above 3% on a quarterly basis about eight times.
again, what months or quarters? where is the link? I asked for it. you just confirmed that in six months trump achieved it.
It said in EIGHT quarters Obama had a 3% or better GDP Just look it up There are 10 links
ok, I'll eat crow.

but there is this to which I must have had my brain hanging on.

Barack Obama Will Be The Only President In History To Never Have A Year Of 3% GDP Growth | Zero Hedge

"We just got another extremely disappointing GDP number. It was being projected that U.S. GDP would grow by 2.5 percent during the second quarter of 2016, but instead it only grew by just 1.2 percent. In addition, the Census Bureau announced that GDP growth for the first quarter of 2016 had been revised down from 1.1 percent to 0.8 percent. What this means is that the U.S. economy is just barely hanging on by its fingernails from falling into a recession. As Zero Hedge has pointed out, the “average annual growth rate during the current business cycle remains the weakest of any expansion since at least 1949″. This is not what a recovery looks like.

In addition, Barack Obama remains solidly on track to be the only president in all of U.S. history to never have a single year when the economy grew by at least 3 percent. Every other president in American history, even the really bad ones, had at least one year when U.S. GDP grew by at least 3 percent. But this has not happened under Obama even though he has had two terms in the White House.

The following are the yearly GDP growth numbers under Obama. They come directly from the official website of the World Bank

Sponsored By Stansberry Research

PhD Millionaire Warns Americans: “Get Out Of Cash”
Something strange is going on in the financial system. And according to The Wall Street Journal, it’s causing some investors to move massive amounts of money out of the banking system.

2009: -2.8 percent

2010: 2.5 percent

2011: 1.6 percent

2012: 2.2 percent

2013: 1.5 percent

2014: 2.4 percent

2015: 2.4 percent

Does that look like a “recovery” to you?

Of course not."
While you are right about Obama your Trump is well on his way to have no 3% in his 1st year
I will agree the first year he won't I wouldn't expect any president to on their first year. the agenda isn't in place yet. now, once tax reform is passed, the sky is the limit.
Well that's one of his promises I want kept Good for businesses and regular tax payers like me

You played yourself. You still repeat the disinformation as fact.
game still on

let it play out. you in a hurry about something? there ain't shit on manafort that is criminal. hahahahahaha
Manafort offered to brief Russian oligarch on 2016 campaign, and he should get life if he colluded. And is planning to leave US.
Every day the Trumpgret is growing.
dude, it isn't a fking crime.

200.webp
Inappropriate means to influence the election is a crime.
"Influencing the election" isn't a crime, cockroach.
Collaboration with foreign countries to influence an election is a crime.

let it play out. you in a hurry about something? there ain't shit on manafort that is criminal. hahahahahaha
Manafort offered to brief Russian oligarch on 2016 campaign, and he should get life if he colluded. And is planning to leave US.

200.webp
no it isn't. wow. you should go to legal school.

200.webp
col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
    "there had been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"
    • LAW
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.

200.webp
You should read up on the law.

200.webp
Hmmmm, no it isn't. Are you going to arrest Mark Zuckerburg because he "conspired" with Russia to populate his app with bots?

200.webp
col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
    "there had been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"
    • LAW
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.
it isn't illegal. so, not sure what else to tell you.

200.webp
You should read up on the law.
post what you think is illegal, you know a snippet from your link.

Moscow Mueller cannot even interview Assange who is offering to give sworn testimony that Seth Rich with the help of Kim.com helped him upload emails handed to him on a thumb drive by The DNC-Clinton Pakistani Hackers to Assange.

The second he takes Assange’s statement his entire so called investigation is blown out of the water, and he is exposed as a crooked cop.

Then we go down the rabbit hole which leads right to The DNC, Clinton, and Obama.

That’s never going to happen.

It actually would be traumatic for the country to put Obama and Clinton and their co-conspirators on trial for treason.

They deserve to be punished, but they’ll get their justice on Judgement Day instead.
Bob Mueller now is asking for documentation concerning 13 actions that Trump has made since inauguration. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The kitchen is going to get really hot. I bet Trump fires Mueller now. He's shittin' kittens because this is what he's hiding:

View attachment 150365

Mueller Seeks White House Documents Related to Trump’s Actions as President

How many times must I tell you that Mewloler absolutely, positively, cannot, will not ever, never, Never, Ever, NEVER EVER indict anyone for anything even remotely relating to "Russians hacked Hillary's election" because it's directly hardwired into Seth Rich's murder for downloading and disseminating the emails that expose the Dems as bigoted, racist cheaters

How many times?

Bob Mueller now is asking for documentation concerning 13 actions that Trump has made since inauguration. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The kitchen is going to get really hot. I bet Trump fires Mueller now. He's shittin' kittens because this is what he's hiding:

View attachment 150365

As President?

So no longer is it about getting elected, the witch hunt is moving further.

To a dead end. Presidential privilege, Trump can refuse anything.

This witch hunt has jailed 8 witches so far - all but one having plead guilty. Most are co-operating. Whatever happens with Mueller, the investigations generated by his investigation will go on. The stakes for the nation are far too high. Mueller has been careful to parcel out the satellite prosecutions out to other offices - the Maria Butina prosecution being a good example.

The Butina Prosecution is tied to the FBI Investigation into whether Russian money was funnelled through for the NRA into PAC's in violation of campaign finance laws.

View attachment 150365

As President?

This witch hunt has jailed 8 witches so far - all but one having plead guilty. Most are co-operating. Whatever happens with Mueller, the investigations generated by his investigation will go on. The stakes for the nation are far too high. Mueller has been careful to parcel out the satellite prosecutions out to other offices - the Maria Butina prosecution being a good example.

The Butina Prosecution is tied to the FBI Investigation into whether Russian money was funnelled through for the NRA into PAC's in violation of campaign finance laws.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

View attachment 150365

As President?

Not to worry, I'm sure next week you'll be downplaying Mueller's investigation and start talking about how great and wonderful Adam Schiff is.

Moscow Mueller cannot even interview Assange who is offering to give sworn testimony that Seth Rich with the help of Kim.com helped him upload emails handed to him on a thumb drive by The DNC-Clinton Pakistani Hackers to Assange.

The second he takes Assange’s statement his entire so called investigation is blown out of the water, and he is exposed as a crooked cop.

Then we go down the rabbit hole which leads right to The DNC, Clinton, and Obama.

That’s never going to happen.

It actually would be traumatic for the country to put Obama and Clinton and their co-conspirators on trial for treason.

They deserve to be punished, but they’ll get their justice on Judgement Day instead.

View attachment 150365

How many times must I tell you that Mewloler absolutely, positively, cannot, will not ever, never, Never, Ever, NEVER EVER indict anyone for anything even remotely relating to "Russians hacked Hillary's election" because it's directly hardwired into Seth Rich's murder for downloading and disseminating the emails that expose the Dems as bigoted, racist cheaters

How many times?

And of course ewe have a credible link to Assange saying he would give testimony. That's right ewe do not. Ewe know why, it's because it is a lie and you are a liar.

View attachment 150365

Yet another Tic Toc post by an uninformed TARD

who is easily misled by the lying Tard media…..

It has got to suck to be this STUPID………

Forum List

Back