25 times Trump was soft on Russia

If that is your perception, then that is your reality. Personally, I don't know a politician that isn't proficient at lying.
trump took it to a whole new level. Just ask factcheck. He even beat out that crazy George Santos queen.

You wrote ’all’. Really a shame you don’t know what you wrote! Hahaha go read your own words
I did not say all the people on television were idiots. I said look at all the idiots on television meaning there are a lot. Must I really spell it out for you.

/---/ FAKE POLL. If this is so accurate, why did PEW and Huffington hide the democraphics? Nowhere does it mention, how many scientists were polled or what kind of scientists responded. They are hiding something - but you run with it Spanky.
Sure, you have something to refute it other than your made up shit ? Nope….just babble. But then, you claim every science institute in the world is wrong too. So, what else can you expect from a bullshitter.

Sure, you have something to refute it other than your made up shit ? Nope….just babble. But then, you claim every science institute in the world is wrong too. So, what else can you expect from a bullshitter.
/——/ Nothing made up at all. I merely asked how many scientists were polled, what branch of science were they in and how did PEW verify that held scientific degrees.
Demographics are included in all polls to prove validity. Did they poll 100, 1,000 or 10,000?
They are hiding something.

I did not say all the people on television were idiots. I said look at all the idiots on television meaning there are a lot. Must I really spell it out for you.
dude you literally said all. How does anyone work with you when you deny what you do?

Here's your quote asshole.

Look at all the idiots that are on TV. He's just another one.And the presidency was a fluke. No one with any sense at all would ever trust him again.

/——/ Nothing made up at all. I merely asked how many scientists were polled, what branch of science were they in and how did PEW verify that held scientific degrees.
Demographics are included in all polls to prove validity. Did they poll 100, 1,000 or 10,000?
They are hiding something.
Why don’t you just go ahead and quote a refuting poll. Pew has been around a long time
and is a ligit polling organization. You need a degree to poll ? OK, Since when do conservatives accept the work of accredited institutions of higher who’s job it is to actually bestow degrees. There are NONE that side with much of the gop bullshit.

Why don’t you just go ahead and quote a refuting poll. Pew has been around a long time
and is a ligit polling organization. You need a degree to poll ? OK, Since when do conservatives accept the work of accredited institutions of higher who’s job it is to actually bestow degrees. There are NONE that side with much of the gop bullshit.
/---/ I'll try one more time, and make it real simple for you. Here is a PEW poll from 2009 that surveyed scientists. At the end of the article, they published the demographics to give weight to the poll data.
This latest poll does not publish the data. Why? What are they hiding? If it was a legit poll, then the data would have been included. They are hiding something.
528-14.gif

/---/ I'll try one more time, and make it real simple for you. Here is a PEW poll from 2009 that surveyed scientists. At the end of the article, they published the demographics to give weight to the poll data.
This latest poll does not publish the data. Why? What are they hiding? If it was a legit poll, then the data would have been included. They are hiding something.
528-14.gif

Let’s make it simple. It was done by Pew right ? They are ligit as you’ve just shown. Did you actually read the poll ? It has references embedded in the highlighted areas, all there for you to search. Go for it.

Last edited:
Let’s make it simple. It was done by Pew right ? They are ligit as you’ve just shown. Did you actually read the poll ? It has references embedded in the highlighted areas, all there for you to search. Go for it.
/——/ I looked but didn’t see it. So, why didn’t you post them to bolster the poll results?

MAGA has turned the repub party into a sh*t stain on the backside of America.

Why can’t you answer how many scientists were in the poll?

MAGA has turned the repub party into a sh*t stain on the backside of America.
And earlier…with the tea party. At least then we could laugh at their goofy hats. Time has now given dumb ass buffoons a seat at the table.

You can do that yourself…….it’s referenced in the article. You lazy ? Can’t read ? Or just trolling..
75 of 77 what about the other thirty thousand?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back