25 times Trump was soft on Russia

foreign policy.com Trump Won because Voters are Ignorant, Literally Nov.10, 2016 it's not the working class that got him elected either. It doesn't matter a person's gender, age, race, income or religion. The one thing that made people vote for him was Authoritarianism. Basic insecurities in these individuals like having a strong leader, even if it's a deeply flawed one. Lots of possibilities out there, this time around we have better choices.
Thanks. It’s amazing the condescending spirit you have that only you count

foreign policy.com Trump Won because Voters are Ignorant, Literally Nov.10, 2016 it's not the working class that got him elected either. It doesn't matter a person's gender, age, race, income or religion. The one thing that made people vote for him was Authoritarianism. Basic insecurities in these individuals like having a strong leader, even if it's a deeply flawed one. Lots of possibilities out there, this time around we have better choices.
Trump won for several reasons; Hillary was very polarizing as was Trump, but she was worse. Hillary still could have won had she ran a good campaign strategy, but she made lots of mistakes, like not pulling out of Iowa and move her energy to Michigan. Trump listened to the hard-working Americans that were tired of not being heard and were ignored, Trump acted like he was listening but was like Democrats have done with minorities, just gave lip service.

I didn't believe him, just like I never believed all of Obama's "promises" and didn't vote for because he seemed like a bull in a China shop and was a liberal spender.

Trump won for several reasons; Hillary was very polarizing as was Trump, but she was worse. Hillary still could have won had she ran a good campaign strategy, but she made lots of mistakes, like not pulling out of Iowa and move her energy to Michigan. Trump listened to the hard-working Americans that were tired of not being heard and were ignored, Trump acted like he was listening but was like Democrats have done with minorities, just gave lip service.

I didn't believe him, just like I never believed all of Obama's "promises" and didn't vote for because he seemed like a bull in a China shop and was a liberal spender.
At any rate it was all lies.

And yet got tv shows and the presidency. I thinks you have issues
Look at all the idiots that are on TV. He's just another one.And the presidency was a fluke. No one with any sense at all would ever trust him again.

Look at all the idiots that are on TV. He's just another one.And the presidency was a fluke. No one with any sense at all would ever trust him again.
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha sinking hugely

You're one of those ignoramus' that if I told you the sky looked blue you'd call me stupid. hahaahhaahaahahahahahaha

I'm comfortable with Trump and myself.

You sound like an idiot. Good luck with that.
yeah I'm the idiot after you called every tv actor producer director and studio an idiot

You're incapable of functioning in a society.

yeah I'm the idiot after you called every tv actor producer director and studio an idiot

You're incapable of functioning in a society.
You can't even seem to comprehend the written word. I never said that, I said there were a lot of idiots on television. There are a lot of good people in television too
They have to deal with people like you every day. You really shouldn't be posting on here if you can't comprehend what other people are saying.

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha sinking hugely

You're one of those ignoramus' that if I told you the sky looked blue you'd call me stupid. hahaahhaahaahahahahahaha

I'm comfortable with Trump and myself.
You are comfortable with trump treating classified documents like toilet paper? REALLY?

You can't even seem to comprehend the written word. I never said that, I said there were a lot of idiots on television. There are a lot of good people in television too
They have to deal with people like you every day. You really shouldn't be posting on here if you can't comprehend what other people are saying.
You wrote ’all’. Really a shame you don’t know what you wrote! Hahaha go read your own words

Forum List

Back