Mueller NOW Asking for Info from Trump: GO TEAM MUELLER!

None is more blind than those who choose not to see.

So what is your background....philosophy or sociology?
lol.gif

My "background"?

Are you asking for what I went to school for?

That's what I figured....sorry I don't have the time or inclination to play word games... You have no training in the law or law enforcement so why pretend you do?

This incredibly ignorant post brought to you by Trump's Chumps: When just being stupid isn't stupid enough.
and still you have no probable cause.
So you actually bleev a warrant was issued without probable cause.

Huh.

Just how deep does your tard go?
Don't mind JC He and trump bark like dogs
I love dogs, they're are amazing animals. thanks, I'm in good company. ever hear of rin tin tin or laslie? man's best friend perhaps?
But you and Trump while barking like dogs have no bite
he's fking president of the greatest country on earth. I voted for him. that's a pretty good bite.

They had a search warrant and they probably figured it would be more discreet to pick the lock than to kick down the door, which they also had the right to do.
no they didn't have that right and again, we will see what the law says on all of this illegal shit. the judge that signed that warrant will be sued. I'll post that when Manafort's lawyers take him/her down. I'm going to love this. we are a nation of laws not a dictatorship ruled by a monarch.
This is what the law says:
Once the cops knock and announce their presence, they only have to wait a reasonable amount of time for you to come to the door. If you do not come to the door, they are permitted to make a forced entry.

In some circumstances (exigent circumstances) they don't even have to do that.
Can the Police Break Down My Door to Enter My Home?
well then they entered illegally. thanks for proving my point.
Where did you get that from what I linked? You assuming they didn't knock or ring the bell? I heard somewhere that they may have had exigent circumstances--that something led them to believe he was busily destroying evidence.
dude, you wouldn't have made the comment about exigent circumstances had they knocked. so you think he was going to run out the back door? what do you think he would have done that would have given them exigent circumstances to pick his lock? see, I can't make this shit up. you all got shit in your brains.
There is another thread on this where the poster said they had a NO KNOCK WARRANT. I read the article and it didn't give any specifics whatsoever, so I don't know if it's true. My presumption is that these guys following Mueller's orders are not about to toss all their evidence in the garbage by collecting it illegally.
I don't know what gave them that authority, if it's true, but I do believe they are not breaking the law.

None is more blind than those who choose not to see.

So what is your background....philosophy or sociology?
lol.gif

My "background"?

Are you asking for what I went to school for?

That's what I figured....sorry I don't have the time or inclination to play word games... You have no training in the law or law enforcement so why pretend you do?

:lol:

Actually, I do have "training in the law".

Do you have training in the law?

no they didn't have that right and again, we will see what the law says on all of this illegal shit. the judge that signed that warrant will be sued. I'll post that when Manafort's lawyers take him/her down. I'm going to love this. we are a nation of laws not a dictatorship ruled by a monarch.
Once the cops knock and announce their presence, they only have to wait a reasonable amount of time for you to come to the door. If you do not come to the door, they are permitted to make a forced entry.

Where did you get that from what I linked? You assuming they didn't knock or ring the bell? I heard somewhere that they may have had exigent circumstances--that something led them to believe he was busily destroying evidence.
dude, you wouldn't have made the comment about exigent circumstances had they knocked. so you think he was going to run out the back door? what do you think he would have done that would have given them exigent circumstances to pick his lock? see, I can't make this shit up. you all got shit in your brains.
There is another thread on this where the poster said they had a NO KNOCK WARRANT. I read the article and it didn't give any specifics whatsoever, so I don't know if it's true. My presumption is that these guys following Mueller's orders are not about to toss all their evidence in the garbage by collecting it illegally.
I don't know what gave them that authority, if it's true, but I do believe they are not breaking the law.

If they didn't knock, then they had a no-knock warrant.

we'll see right? I'm thinking this is gonna be fun. Manafort will have the last laugh at mewler.

and still you have no probable cause.

Huh.

I love dogs, they're are amazing animals. thanks, I'm in good company. ever hear of rin tin tin or laslie? man's best friend perhaps?
he's fking president of the greatest country on earth. I voted for him. that's a pretty good bite.
And we were great before he got here ,, so that MAGA was a whole lot of BS

like another poster stated, it would have been fking neat if he would have shot at them coming in. hahahahaahahaha I'd have lost it i'm sure.

Huh.

yes we were and then obummer got in and trashed our once great nation. the people have reclaimed our land.

If the FBI didn't have probable cause, they won't have gotten the warrant.
again, when Manafort takes them to court I will be proven correct. I'm gonna love it too.

If it helps you to keep that faith alive, who am I to argue?

Even Manafort's lawyer hasn't claimed that the search warrant was illegal.
he/she will.

When?
let it play out. you in a hurry about something? there ain't shit on manafort that is criminal. hahahahahaha
Manafort offered to brief Russian oligarch on 2016 campaign, and he should get life if he colluded. And is planning to leave US.
Every day the Trumpgret is growing.

again, when Manafort takes them to court I will be proven correct. I'm gonna love it too.

If it helps you to keep that faith alive, who am I to argue?

Even Manafort's lawyer hasn't claimed that the search warrant was illegal.
he/she will.

When?
let it play out. you in a hurry about something? there ain't shit on manafort that is criminal. hahahahahaha
Manafort offered to brief Russian oligarch on 2016 campaign, and he should get life if he colluded. And is planning to leave US.
Every day the Trumpgret is growing.
dude, it isn't a fking crime.

200.webp

like another poster stated, it would have been fking neat if he would have shot at them coming in. hahahahaahahaha I'd have lost it i'm sure.

It happens a lot, during no-knock warrants.

If he'd have shot at the FBI, he'd be lying on a morgue slab at this moment.

Warrants are very specific about what can be seized. Normally they can go after what the warrant states and other crimes if the evidence is in plain sight. If they are looking for documents under the kitchen sink and find bomb-making materials they can't touch them for fear of the evidentiary poison tree. I've never heard of "no-knock" warrant being executed in a white collar search. And if they truly fiddled with his door lock to gain entry, a competent defense lawyer will get the whole thing tossed.

and who'd be on trial, everyone from the FBI that killed him. that's sad ain't it?

Warrants are very specific about what can be seized. Normally they can go after what the warrant states and other crimes if the evidence is in plain sight. If they are looking for documents under the kitchen sink and find bomb-making materials they can't touch them for fear of the evidentiary poison tree. I've never heard of "no-knock" warrant being executed in a white collar search. And if they truly fiddled with his door lock to gain entry, a competent defense lawyer will get the whole thing tossed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what I said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yes we were and then obummer got in and trashed our once great nation. the people have reclaimed our land.

See? that's what I mean barking like a dog ? Obama left far far more to trump than he was left by another republican GWB What's happening now has nothing to do with the barking dog Trump All is just a continuation of Obamas good work ,,,75 straight months of employment Cut the gwb unemployment number in half and set records in our markets What did you expect?? Blood,coming out of your republican great recession?

So would an agent or two, dumbass. They had no right to enter his home without a knock on the door and Manafort is the kind of guy who's been to a pistol range or two. Ever heard the words JUSTIFIED SHOOTING?

See? that's what I mean barking like a dog ? Obama left far far more to trump than he was left by another republican GWB What's happening now has nothing to do with the barking dog Trump All is just a continuation of Obamas good work ,,,75 straight months of employment Cut the gwb unemployment number in half and set records in our markets What did you expect?? Blood,coming out of your republican great recession?
so give me one month the GDP ever reached 3.0% under bummer? did food stamps go up? how about now? fk dude less than six months.

This incredibly ignorant post brought to you by Trump's Chumps: When just being stupid isn't stupid enough.

Speaking of stupid and the Hillary monkey chimes in on queue.
TRUMP: Six million Mexicans voted in California, completely undetected!

RUBE 1: I totally bleev it because I want it to be true!

REPORT: The sun is rising in the east.

RUBE 1: Fake liberal news media lies! Where's the proof?

POSTER: Hey, dumbshit, look out the window.

RUBE 2: Hillary lover!

And Russians threw the election in Trump's favor. You left that one out.
they had a secret machine, CrusaderFrank posted in one thread months ago, on what it looked like. It zapped votes in mid air. it turned people around and had them going bababababaababababaaba

Frank post Putin's vote changing machine again.
All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

Now that you tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, you are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.

There isn't a shred of evidence that the Russians had anything to do with the Wikileaks emails. In fact, then evidence all runs in the other direction.

Forum List

Back