Mueller NOW Asking for Info from Trump: GO TEAM MUELLER!

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Bob Mueller now is asking for documentation concerning 13 actions that Trump has made since inauguration. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The kitchen is going to get really hot. I bet Trump fires Mueller now. He's shittin' kittens because this is what he's hiding:

laundry4.png

Mueller Seeks White House Documents Related to Trump’s Actions as President

Bob Mueller now is asking for documentation concerning 13 actions that Trump has made since inauguration. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The kitchen is going to get really hot. I bet Trump fires Mueller now. He's shittin' kittens because this is what he's hiding:

View attachment 150365

As President?

So no longer is it about getting elected, the witch hunt is moving further.

To a dead end. Presidential privilege, Trump can refuse anything.

View attachment 150365

As President?

"Presidential privilege" is not a real thing.

But I wouldn't put it past Trump to try to claim it.

Did you mean "Executive privilege"?

View attachment 150365

As President?

Sure he can... but doing so will just prove he's guilty.

View attachment 150365

As President?

Presidential privilege has been used by almost every modern President, Dufus.

View attachment 150365

As President?

Oh boy, you sure got me, grammar Nazi! Oh wait, it's not Nazi, it's NAZI!

View attachment 150365

As President?

How many other modern day Presidents have been investigated for collusion with a foreign government to cheat an election?

View attachment 150365

As President?

dude, he can't get any classified material from them. so not sure what he thinks he can get. funny.

I'd give him used toilet tissues.

From that link:

One of the requests is about a meeting Mr. Trump had in May with Russian officials in the Oval Office the day after James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, was fired. That day, Mr. Trump met with the Russian foreign minister, Sergey V. Lavrov, and the Russian ambassador to the United States at the time, Sergey I. Kislyak, along with other Russian officials. The New York Times reported that in the meeting Mr. Trump had said that firing Mr. Comey relieved “great pressure” on him.

traitor_4.jpg

He fired the man who has been exposing our attacks!

traitor_2.jpg

This guy is our best useful idiot ever!

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...

View attachment 150365

As President?

Oh boy, you sure got me, grammar Nazi! Oh wait, it's not Nazi, it's NAZI!

Well, it's actually more than just an issue of grammar. It's the "Executive branch" itself that has the priviledge, not the President himself. Executive privilege is a protection between branches of government, not personal protection for the President.

Since Mueller's investigation is part of the Executive branch, claiming executive privilege in response to a summons from Mueller won't work.

This is why when Clinton claimed executive privilege during the Lewinsky investigation, it was rejected.

More than a year on this shit, and they haven't even identified a cognizable crime that COULD HAVE BEEN COMMITTED. Leftists are sooooooooo gullible.

View attachment 150365

As President?

Obstruct_on of Just_ce

:desk: I'd like to buy a vowel.

View attachment 150365

As President?

dude, he can't get any classified material from them. so not sure what he thinks he can get. funny.

I'd give him used toilet tissues.

Of course he can get "classified material" from them. Mueller has clearance, so does his team.

From that link:

One of the requests is about a meeting Mr. Trump had in May with Russian officials in the Oval Office the day after James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, was fired. That day, Mr. Trump met with the Russian foreign minister, Sergey V. Lavrov, and the Russian ambassador to the United States at the time, Sergey I. Kislyak, along with other Russian officials. The New York Times reported that in the meeting Mr. Trump had said that firing Mr. Comey relieved “great pressure” on him.

traitor_4.jpg

He fired the man who has been exposing our attacks!

traitor_2.jpg

This guy is our best useful idiot ever!

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...
I just never thought I'd see the gop laying down for a guy who lays down for Vlad time and time again. And then people complain about unnamed people on the left being "un-American." It's like Joe McCarthy on a bender. LOL

More than a year on this shit, and they haven't even identified a cognizable crime that COULD HAVE BEEN COMMITTED. Leftists are sooooooooo gullible.

Are you high? They already told Manafort he is getting indicted, Flynn and Carter Page aren't far behind him.

Forum List

Back