MSNBC’s Touré: Romney Engaging In The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama

This administration has done nothing to be a Uniter and done everything it can to stir up hatred among groups (Latinos, homosexuals, blacks, etc) against EACH OTHER.

And with this kind of talk from idiots in the media, Joe Biden (they want to put you back in chains) etc, you have now become the enemy if you disagree with this administration or plan to vote for the OTHER guy..

I've never been more disgusted with a President as I have with this one..

I don't think we can take another four years of this kind of hate from a Presidency folks

That's rich considering of behavior of the Democrat-in-Chief when it comes to refuting comments such as the one Biden made. If anyone acts improperly it's more evident on the left. You might start here on this board as an example. I see more Conservatives/Republicans trying to reason with the left. I also note that the Trolls here are almost entirely comprised of Libs, left-wingers and Democrats.

You sir, are a fucking liar. Let's see....Marxistcommunistkenyanmuslim, public sector workers are just tics on the ass of society, the only reason people are Dems is that they want free stuff....oh hell....I just woke up so my brain isn't fully functioning at the moment, but that's only the tip of the iceberg.

If that kind of shit is considered "reasoning", then I can understand why you think those dammed "libruls" are so improper....because....A. We obviously disagree with such tripe......and...B. such ridiculous attacks tend to piss people off and makes for heated responses.

There is enough truth in it to give folks something to talk about.

Asking for free rubbers and BC pills for God's sake. Come on!!!

The problem I see is the left tries to breed dependence while the right is constantly dealing with accusations from the left about not being caring enough.

It's all just pandering to whatever group they're trying to patronize at the moment. One day it's college students, another it's blacks, another it's women. It never ends.

yeah, fuck....why give them free rubbers and birth control when we can bitch like idiots about all the bastard children....it's so much more fun.

You sir, are a fucking liar. Let's see....Marxistcommunistkenyanmuslim, public sector workers are just tics on the ass of society, the only reason people are Dems is that they want free stuff....oh hell....I just woke up so my brain isn't fully functioning at the moment, but that's only the tip of the iceberg.

If that kind of shit is considered "reasoning", then I can understand why you think those dammed "libruls" are so improper....because....A. We obviously disagree with such tripe......and...B. such ridiculous attacks tend to piss people off and makes for heated responses.

The problem I see is the left tries to breed dependence while the right is constantly dealing with accusations from the left about not being caring enough.

It's all just pandering to whatever group they're trying to patronize at the moment. One day it's college students, another it's blacks, another it's women. It never ends.

yeah, fuck....why give them free rubbers and birth control when we can bitch like idiots about all the bastard children....it's so much more fun.

why stop there, why not call for forced sterilization, then you won't have bastard children..that would be so much more fun

The hardcore righties have had their time with calling Obama a Marxist, Communist, blah blah blah, I know.

But the Left, even its top people, has become unhinged. Looking at the polls, I don't see why, Obama is still in decent shape. But every freakin' day they're saying the most over the top stuff.

What's going on here?

perhaps they are fighting fire with fire these days....after all...in 2010, the right proved that "unhinged" is the new normal and can get people elected.

Bullshit.

Unhinged is when you call somebody running for office a murderer without one shred of proof.

Or call someone a felon just because you suspect them.

Or say they never paid taxes on the floor of the Senate just because they don't want to give you any more tax returns.

oh....wait you're blaming Obama for the actions of SuperPACs? Let's see....IIRC, those flame ads were off limits in 2010....that they weren't run by the candidates themselves, so they didn't "belong"to them. But now that Dems organized some SuperPACs of their own, the rules changed? You gotta keep me informed on these rule changes.

This administration has done nothing to be a Uniter and done everything it can to stir up hatred among groups (Latinos, homosexuals, blacks, etc) against EACH OTHER.

And with this kind of talk from idiots in the media, Joe Biden (they want to put you back in chains) etc, you have now become the enemy if you disagree with this administration or plan to vote for the OTHER guy..

I don't think we can take another four years of this kind of hate from a Presidency folks

The latest is making anyone who supports traditional marriage a hate-group.

why stop there, why not call for forced sterilization, then you won't have bastard children..that would be so much more fun

great....I'm all for it...starting with you, you over the top fuckwad.

They already tried that in SC back in the day. Any guess which race?:cool:

Giving them free rubbers isn't going to stop them from going bare-back.

They already tried that in SC back in the day. Any guess which race?:cool:

The human race.

Guess what party they belonged to?

The Democratic Party.

yeah....you probably fucking hated everything Democratic for much longer than Obama's been in office....so save your false outrage for your fellow Rushbots.

And, BTW....Biden's right. Your side DOES want to put people back in chains....not physical chains....economic chains. They want people to work for next to nothing, take away as many safety nets as they can, lower taxes on millionaires and billionaires so that the money can continue to trickle up to them and leave everyone else in the lurch.

What you idiots don't seem to realize that what you are voting for is a dog eat dog/winner take all society. There is no compassion from these people, and if there were no tax rightoffs involved, most of them wouldn't give a fucking dime to charity.

Giving them free rubbers isn't going to stop them from going bare-back.

not giving them will though? I love your logic.

great....I'm all for it...starting with you, you over the top fuckwad.

and you call me over the top
chill pill for you dear:lol:

yeah....you probably fucking hated everything Democratic for much longer than Obama's been in office....so save your false outrage for your fellow Rushbots.

And, BTW....Biden's right. Your side DOES want to put people back in chains....not physical chains....economic chains. They want people to work for next to nothing, take away as many safety nets as they can, lower taxes on millionaires and billionaires so that the money can continue to trickle up to them and leave everyone else in the lurch.

What you idiots don't seem to realize that what you are voting for is a dog eat dog/winner take all society. There is no compassion from these people, and if there were no tax rightoffs involved, most of them wouldn't give a fucking dime to charity.

You read too much left wing BS..
all you spew is left wing talking points

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdfZmcuomcE]Racist Rick Santorum: "I don't want to make black peoples lives better" - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc7byJV0jVY]Gingrich 'Poor Kids To Work As Janitors' - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3PZSLjhmA]Ron Paul talks about secession... in front of the Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGIGH2nidT8]Mitt Romney on Mormon Racism - YouTube[/ame]

'Nuff said.

Last edited:

What talking points?

It's EXACTLY what's been happening.

A company I worked for laid me off for no other reason then to make their books look better. That's after 13.5 years of exemplary service. I got no less then 6 promotions and sterling reviews each and every year. I then spent the next year looking for another job. The job I landed offered 15 thousand dollars then the job I had previously. Not only that..it now takes me an hour and a half to drive there..yeah..I had to purchase a car..so that's another bite on my former salary. And that's in additon to now having to pay for gas and tolls..yet another bite on my salary.

I worked for my former company for 13.5 years. My job got shipped to either a NOC in Manila or Brazil..not really sure.

So really Step..I experienced the crushing of the middle class that's on going. And very much because of the people you put into office.

What talking points?

It's EXACTLY what's been happening.

A company I worked for laid me off for no other reason then to make their books look better. That's after 13.5 years of exemplary service. I got no less then 6 promotions and sterling reviews each and every year. I then spent the next year looking for another job. The job I landed offered 15 thousand dollars then the job I had previously. Not only that..it now takes me an hour and a half to drive there..yeah..I had to purchase a car..so that's another bite on my former salary. And that's in additon to now having to pay for gas and tolls..yet another bite on my salary.

I worked for my former company for 13.5 years. My job got shipped to either a NOC in Manila or Brazil..not really sure.

So really Step..I experienced the crushing of the middle class that's on going. And very much because of the people you put into office.

my dear, people have been let go from jobs FOREVER..I work for a SCHOOL (my fourth year) and know every year I might be let go because of a thing called A BUDGET.
your experience is not the CRUSHING of the middle class, stop being so damn DRAMATIC and stop relying on these idiots you put in office, they don't MAKE YOUR LIFE for you

Last edited:

Over what top?

I just put out videos.

With two innocuous words as commentary.

The videos do all the talking for me.

Over what top?

I just put out videos.

With two innocuous words as commentary.

The videos do all the talking for me.

get real dear

Last edited:

Forum List