Flashback… Barack Obama in 2008: “I Tell You, It Helps in Ohio that We Got Democrats in Charge of the Machines”

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Remember back in 2008 when Barry 'Hope for some Change" Sotero went to Kent State & told the students he was happy it was Dems in charge of the cheating machines?

All you who try to gaslight the rest of us into believing our elections aren't totally compromised can just roll that into a ball & shove it right up the ol' bunghole.
Guaranteed if these situations from 2020 & 2022 were totally reversed, these indoctrinated sheeple would be screeching like a pre-teen girl who just had her phone taken away.

We no longer have elections, we have selections.
If that's OK with you, just keep your head up there with all your lies about safe elections.
I'll never stop calling out the truth & I couldn't care less for the opinions of those that only care about butchering innocent babies & mutilating confused children.

Barack Obama: “I tell you what, it helps in Ohio that we got Democrats in charge of the machines. But look, I come from Chicago so I want to be honest. It’s not as if it’s just Republicans who have monkeyed around with elections in the past, sometimes Democrats have too. Whenever people are in power they have this tendency to try to, you know, tilt things in their direction.”

Pedo Joe was asked about election integrity recently & had this to say "Cornpop pickle tickle".
When the confused press corp asked for clarification, dementia man said "Ultra mega MAGA. Are there any young girls here?"

There, ya go. At least we know he spoke from experience.

Remember back in 2008 when Barry 'Hope for some Change" Sotero went to Kent State & told the students he was happy it was Dems in charge of the cheating machines?

All you who try to gaslight the rest of us into believing our elections aren't totally compromised can just roll that into a ball & shove it right up the ol' bunghole.
Guaranteed if these situations from 2020 & 2022 were totally reversed, these indoctrinated sheeple would be screeching like a pre-teen girl who just had her phone taken away.

We no longer have elections, we have selections.
If that's OK with you, just keep your head up there with all your lies about safe elections.
I'll never stop calling out the truth & I couldn't care less for the opinions of those that only care about butchering innocent babies & mutilating confused children.

He was referring to the widely reported Diebold scandal in 2004.

Pedo Joe was asked about election integrity recently & had this to say "Cornpop pickle tickle".
When the confused press corp asked for clarification, dementia man said "Ultra mega MAGA. Are there any young girls here?"

There, ya go. At least we know he spoke from experience.
That is nothing compared to Fetterman's victory speech over Oz.

He said, "Congratulations to Oz beating me, I always wanted to be President and to um................er....................purple chickens."

He ran an outstanding campaign that Fetterman.

It made all the difference.

Forum List

Back