2000 mules continues to do real damage.

Liar again there is no evidence of fraud.
Sure there is there's tons of it.
However regardless of whether or not you feel there is any evidence is irrelevant to the fact that the movie is doing tremendous damage and will continue to do so until it is declared false information by the ministry of Truth and shut down I'm waiting for that to happen soon.

Where is rightwinger ? I think you were the one who said "when you get a court verdict showing something was wrong with mass mailing of ballots and drop boxes, let me know"

well, there have been a few, but here is another one:

Well, that’s one

You got 1999 to go……

Nah....the movie is not about about getting convictions. That wouldn't be logical. The movie is about how the system corruptly allowed election theft and how the court system was part of that theft. You can't expect the court system to prosecute itself.
This movie is always been about waking up the public to what's really going on and it's doing a bang-up job of that.

Dude, nobody gives a fuck about the movie but you Trump worshiping fools. It is just red meat for the faithful.

But I guess it is logical to make the movie since they know they cannot win a single court case with their total lack of real evidence

However regardless of whether or not you feel there is any evidence is irrelevant to the fact that the movie is doing tremendous damage and will continue to do so until it is declared false information by the ministry of Truth and shut down I'm waiting for that to happen soon.

How is this a "fact"? Can you support this fact? Can you name 5 people who have changed their mind because of this movie?

How is this a "fact"? Can you support this fact? Can you name 5 people who have changed their mind because of this movie?
I can name dozens who ( already Trump voters ) are surprised by the info in the movie and who are now more convinced than ever that 2020 was rife with dirty tricks ....yes.

This is significant IMO. I did not experience that effect because I knew on election night that the results were wrong simply based on raw statistical probability. So did the entire community of statisics nerds.... anyone familiar with trends was immediately alarmed at what took place.

As to filps? No I know none personally....the only example of that so far that I know of is the board poster here who says he voted for Biden and was shocked by the movie. By and large people do not CHANGE THEIR MINDS. However the accomplishment of voter retention in the face of what is usually the deleterious effect of time on these things is a major accomplishment to be sure. Trump's 2024 strength will come not from crossivers but from the density of retentiveness bolstered heavily by the movie.

Jo

Last edited:
I can name dozens who ( already Trump voters ) are surprised by the info in the movie and who are now more convinced than ever that 2020 was rife with dirty tricks ....yes.
This is significant IMO. As to filps? No I know mine personally....the only example of that so far that I know of is the board poster here who says he voted for Biden and was shocked by the movie. By and large people do not CHANGE THEIR MINDS. However the accomplishment of voter retention in the face of what is usually the deleterious effect of time on these things is a major accomplishment to be sure.

So, basically this movie has not changed a single vote but you still find it to be "significant".

I guess for someone that thinks it is more logical to make a movie about a crime than to punish those who did said crime, I should not be surprised.

There is none whatsoever.

That is fact not feeling.

The movie is having no effecty

Nah....the movie is not about about getting convictions. That wouldn't be logical. The movie is about how the system corruptly allowed election theft and how the court system was part of that theft. You can't expect the court system to prosecute itself.
This movie is always been about waking up the public to what's really going on and it's doing a bang-up job of that.
No it is not the movie is being ignored by everyone except die hard trumjp fans.

No it is not the movie is being ignored by everyone except die hard trumjp fans.
And you make my point in spades. I've already said that the movie was not aimed at Biden voters it's aimed at Trump voters. It's working wonders in the ranks as far as solidifying the opinion that 2020 was full of dirty tricks...this translates into voter retention.

All of you have completely missed the point which is part of the course.

This movie was never intended for the court system in fact it's aiming at the court system.... It was never intended for Biden voters.(though I'm thinking it is pulling some of them anyway) It is pulling huge audiences all over the country though from Trump voters who wanted to see the details for themselves and are now more determined than ever. Oh and all of the debunking that supposedly is taking place is undergoing a rebunking by people who are right on the case.

Last edited:
And you make my point in spades. I've already said that the movie was not aimed at Biden voters it's aimed at Trump voters. It's working wonders in the ranks as far as solidifying the opinion that 2020 was full of dirty tricks...this translates into voter retention.

All of you have completely missed the point which is part of the course.

This movie was never intended for the court system in fact it's aiming at the court system.... What was it ever intended for Biden voters. It is pulling you your audiences all over the country though from Trump voters who wanted to see the details themselves and I now more determined than ever.
It works on those who intend to undermine our Democracy by convincing the public that elections can’t be trusted

It sets the stage for Republicans to pass laws allowing partisan legislatures to overturn the will of the people

It works on those who intend to undermine our Democracy by convincing the public that elections can’t be trusted

It sets the stage for Republicans to pass laws allowing partisan legislatures to overturn the will of the people
Actually it proves rather convincingly that the elections cannot be trusted the way they are being conducted. The will of the people has already been overturned. Once you begin that process you can't simply stop it. Call it the Harry Reid effect.

Actually it proves rather convincingly that the elections cannot be trusted the way they are being conducted. The will of the people has already been overturned. Once you begin that process you can't simply stop it. Call it the Harry Reid effect.

2020 election was the most fair and honest in our history

Most people voted
Most audits of results with no significant findings
Most recounts with no change in results
Most court challenges with no findings of corruption

Republicans are creating lies to justify suppressing the vote and taking the vote away from We the People and giving it to partisan legislatures

2020 election was the most fair and honest in our history

Most people voted
Most audits of results with no significant findings
Most recounts with no change in results
Most court challenges with no findings of corruption

Republicans are creating lies to justify suppressing the vote and taking the vote away from We the People and giving it to partisan legislatures
The 2020 election was the biggest example of a corrupted system in the history of the election systems of this nation.

Recounts done by the people who originally did the counting in the first place is an utterly ridiculous double check with no value whatsoever. I Mean most people are savvy to that crap.

The fox is never going to deny himself the keys to the hen house....that has to be done by somebody other than the fox and so far that has not been done.

I differ with most of the theft advocates here in one respect.
I think looking at fraud is the wrong angle. Looking at numerous dirty tricks it's more likely the correct angle. Politics is a dirty game and always has been. A movie like 2000 mules highlights that spectacularly well. I believe it will make an enormous difference this November and in 24. Be back I'm getting from it in my own circle of Friends is more than I expected.

The 2020 election was the biggest example of a corrupted system in the history of the election systems of this nation.

Recounts done by the people who originally did the counting in the first place is an utterly ridiculous double check with no value whatsoever. I Mean most people are savvy to that crap.

The fox is never going to deny himself the keys to the hen house....that has to be done by somebody other than the fox and so far that has not been done.

I differ with most of the theft advocates here in one respect.
I think looking at fraud is the wrong angle. Looking at numerous dirty tricks it's more likely the correct angle. Politics is a dirty game and always has been. A movie like 2000 mules highlights that spectacularly well. I believe it will make an enormous difference this November and in 24. Be back I'm getting from it in my own circle of Friends is more than I expected.
Wrong again Skippy

Most recounts were conducted by Republicans and monitored by both parties
Cyber Ninja, an outside private entity, recounted the Arizona results and confirmed they were accurate

Trump declared the election a fraud before it was even conducted
He declared it a fraud before the 2016 election and then changed his mind once he won
He declared it a fraud before the 2020 election and will not change his conclusion regardless of evidence to the contrary

Crybaby Loser

It already happened. Facebook started censoring links to the movie or any of the evidence weeks ago.
Wrong again Skippy

Cyber Ninja, an outside private entity, recounted the Arizona results and confirmed they were accurate

He declared it a fraud before the 2016 election and then changed his mind once he won
He declared it a fraud before the 2020 election and will not change his conclusion regardless of evidence to the contrary

Crybaby Loser
Still can't get it through your thick skull that the issue isn't all about counting ballots, it's about where those ballots came from.

And by the way, independent analysts found *another* 19,000 unlawful ballots in the two counties in AZ that were audited. Maricopa county administrators have already publicly admitted guilt about the issue, so don't waste your breath about "but but but the evidence wasn't collected by the DNC so I won't believe it". These illegal ballots are separate (although could overlap) from the 40,000+ previously detected by the forensic audit of the envelopes in Maricopa.

Even if there were a ballot harvesting scheme, it wouldn’t invalidate legitimate ballots just because they were turned in by unauthorized individuals. Verified ballots of registered voters still count, regardless of how they were delivered.

So, you can prosecute an alleged “mule” but it doesn’t invalidate the ballots he delivered

Wrong again Skippy

Crybaby Loser
Bull-crap.... Most recounts were conducted by people who were charged with making sure the recount stayed where it belonged...naming them Republican means nothing.
Liz Cheney is a republican so what? The fury counts that did show inconsistencies were quickly buried and discredited.
The rest of them were done by the same old Fox who's never going to deny himself the keys to the hen house.

Did you actually just call me cry baby loser? Lol...that's rich.

That tells me that you are affected by it. That tells me that you have your own doubts.

Jo

Forum List

Back