...Mitt Romney re: the fear of MAGA supporters ...

He lost his mind....not hard to do when people are crapping all over the streets where you live.

He wasn't right or left.

He was unbalanced.

This is a fail, in general.
He lost his mind when he became a Trumper

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
Trump has emotionally damaged Democrats and the left. They were already unstable, then Trump clearly pushed them over the edge.
He shocked swamp rats in both parties who had a sweet deal and a great scam going on before trump came along

In this morning's newsfeeds (`10/28th) there is short coverage on what the biographer of Romney's recent book revealed. The author, Coppin, stated that fear of Trump supporters is a very real reality amongst Republican legislators. NOT fear of being voted out of office.....but fear of physical harm to them or to their families.
If that is true, it is, of course, alarming. And, in truth, we've seen internet-puffery leaning in that direction on this very venue when some jackass or uber-MAGA nutter makes posts about guns are necessary for American political order, or we need a civil war, or a 'divorce', or to break up the United States. Numerous postings puffing up the posters and MAGA's imagined muscularity and gun ownership.....and anger at, you name it, Biden, Libs, Dems, Progressives, Students, LGBQ, BLM, Hispanics, Anhauser-Busch, and so on.
In short, I found Romney's reflections on this matter credible.

To wit:

"Mitt Romney revealed concerning new details about Donald Trump's impeachment proceedings while speaking with his biographer, McKay Coppins, prior to the release of Romney: A Reckoning.

Coppins claimed the Utah senator shared numerous accounts surrounding the topic of GOP members in Congress being terrified to vote to convict or impeach Trump because they feared retaliation from his supporters.

One of the biggest revelations to me in my conversations with Romney was just how important the threat of political violence was to the psychology of elected Republicans today," Coppins explained in a recent interview with Brian Stelter.

Coppins noted that Romney told him "story after story about Republican members of Congress, Republican senators, who at various points wanted to vote for impeachment—vote to convict Trump or vote to impeach Trump—and decided not to, not because they thought he was innocent, but because they were afraid for their family’s safety."

"They were afraid of what Trump supporters might do to them or to their families," the author added, noting that situation "raises a really uncomfortable question."

"How long can the American project last if elected officials from one of the major parties are making their political decisions based on fear of physical violence from their constituents?" he asked."
/---/ Mitt is a RINO begging for attention.

In this morning's newsfeeds (`10/28th) there is short coverage on what the biographer of Romney's recent book revealed. The author, Coppin, stated that fear of Trump supporters is a very real reality amongst Republican legislators. NOT fear of being voted out of office.....but fear of physical harm to them or to their families.
If that is true, it is, of course, alarming. And, in truth, we've seen internet-puffery leaning in that direction on this very venue when some jackass or uber-MAGA nutter makes posts about guns are necessary for American political order, or we need a civil war, or a 'divorce', or to break up the United States. Numerous postings puffing up the posters and MAGA's imagined muscularity and gun ownership.....and anger at, you name it, Biden, Libs, Dems, Progressives, Students, LGBQ, BLM, Hispanics, Anhauser-Busch, and so on.
In short, I found Romney's reflections on this matter credible.

To wit:

"Mitt Romney revealed concerning new details about Donald Trump's impeachment proceedings while speaking with his biographer, McKay Coppins, prior to the release of Romney: A Reckoning.

Coppins claimed the Utah senator shared numerous accounts surrounding the topic of GOP members in Congress being terrified to vote to convict or impeach Trump because they feared retaliation from his supporters.

One of the biggest revelations to me in my conversations with Romney was just how important the threat of political violence was to the psychology of elected Republicans today," Coppins explained in a recent interview with Brian Stelter.

Coppins noted that Romney told him "story after story about Republican members of Congress, Republican senators, who at various points wanted to vote for impeachment—vote to convict Trump or vote to impeach Trump—and decided not to, not because they thought he was innocent, but because they were afraid for their family’s safety."

"They were afraid of what Trump supporters might do to them or to their families," the author added, noting that situation "raises a really uncomfortable question."

"How long can the American project last if elected officials from one of the major parties are making their political decisions based on fear of physical violence from their constituents?" he asked."
So, you're saying that Romney is trying to sell his book?

"So, you're saying that Romney is trying to sell his book?"

I did?
Nah!

What I did was offer reportage on what the biographer of Romney's recent book said that Romney said.

I regret if I wasn't clear enough on that for you, poster 'thinker'.

Forum List

Back