Even a liberal at MSNBC questions the fairness of the huge judgment against Trump

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Well, here you go.

It is so refreshing to see a liberal question other liberals.

It happens almost never........

from the site

The host began by explaining Engoron’s decision here, noting that the statute does not require a prosecutor "to show that anybody was hurt by your practices – there’s nobody you defrauded specifically." So, Engoron was within legal scope with the ruling.

However, she went on to explain that – after looking back at how the statute was used – "there was no case where there was a ban on doing business where there wasn’t harm shown."

comment

In other words: HOW

UTTERLY

UN-AMERICAN!

However, the America-hating libs, which is something like 90% of them

won't care

Well, here you go.

in other news,,
katy tur will be taking some time off for her mental wellness due to stress,,

Trump could never get a fair trial in NYC.

nycelections.jpg

nycracedemographicsddgdfgdgd.png

Well, here you go.

from the site

The host began by explaining Engoron’s decision here, noting that the statute does not require a prosecutor "to show that anybody was hurt by your practices – there’s nobody you defrauded specifically." So, Engoron was within legal scope with the ruling.

However, she went on to explain that – after looking back at how the statute was used – "there was no case where there was a ban on doing business where there wasn’t harm shown."

comment

UTTERLY

UN-AMERICAN!

won't care
God has forsaken Donald Trump

Well, here you go.

from the site

comment

UTTERLY

UN-AMERICAN!

won't care
Excellent observation, 1MI. You're right when you say there was no harm shown.

why didn't the banks complain about this a long time ago?

I guess they had better things to do than prosecute someone for basically no damn reason

why didn't the banks complain about this a long time ago?

I guess they had better things to do than prosecute someone for basically no damn reason
Trump was only dealing with one bank, Deutsche Bank. They had their own reasons not to complain

from site

Tur continued: "So, even though the threshold is harm shown, in the past, it has only been used to ban someone doing business when it’s been shown that somebody was hurt. Say you’re selling cosmetics that are poisoning you; there’s somebody that was hurt there, the cosmetics company gets banned."

She then asked, "Is this fair to go after Donald Trump like this in this environment, is my question?"

why would Trump even want to do business in NY?

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. And NY will suffer due to the loss of tax revenue

poetic justice

yes, I am sure you have never sinned... :rolleyes:
Correct. I don't have a single felony charge under my belt. Trump got 91 and that's why God has forsaken him. He keeps on criming and he's not sorry about it. God will cast Donald Trump into outer darkness.

Correct. I don't have a single felony charge under my belt. Trump got 91 and that's why God has forsaken him. He keeps on criming and he's not sorry about it. God will cast Donald Trump into outer darkness.
wow, you really are easy to get to believe LIES

I'm sure the unholy alliance / regime can find a place for such an easy... but useful idiot

Well, here you go.

from the site

comment

UTTERLY

UN-AMERICAN!

won't care

I watched her show and you are lying out your ass.

I watched her show and you are lying out your ass.
Another candidate for Ignore... so many posters to Ignore, so little time!

I don't like wasting my time reading stupid posts that say NOTHING

Forum List

Back