MSNBC’s Touré: Romney Engaging In The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama

Rather than throw around wild labels, why not say who you mean. Who are the "PC police"?

Primarily those on the American Left who drag race, class and an attempt to restrict freedom of expression into every possible situation for political gain.

Obviously.

Was this a trick question?

No, but it seems to have tricked you.

If you want people to know who you mean - name the people and organisations who are members of this "PC Police".

Otherwise it's a bit like talking about the Illuminati.

I just did.

If you're going to deny what I'm saying, just say so now. I've played this same game of Whack-A-Mole™ with someone else here, and it's just not worth the effort.

So, just deny that the Left is constantly playing the PC Police -- that they aren't constantly harping on race and class, that they aren't constantly trying to intimidate freedom of expression, despite all evidence to the contrary -- we'll agree to disagree, and we can end this game.

One of the key strategies of a partisan - either end of the spectrum - is denial. To me, denial is dishonest. And there's no use in trying to communicate with someone who is dishonest.

And what Romney is doing works on many people. I was helping a senior citizen with a computer problem this past week when the election came up. Briefly she felt that Obama (???) or maybe the democrats were responsible for women having children out of wedlock so the government would pay them. (in 2012 yet) Her feelings were so strong it amazed me. It goes back to Reagan's fictional Cadillac mom. The idea that having children to get paid is bizarre on the face of it even if some children born into that situation did receive sustenance. Do people do stupid things like having children out of wedlock, and then end up homeless or support-less, of course, but is this today, a reason to vote for Romney strikes me as absurd. Civil rights are still being fought out in the minds of many.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/07/opinion/blow-the-gops-black-people-platform.html

Monthly welfare checks are set up to encourage single Mom's to have more children. The more you have the higher the monthly check is.
It also makes sure that a woman must be single in order to receive that welfare check.
It breaks up the family unit of 2 parents raising their children.
Under President Clinton, welfare was reformed to help people and to get them back to work and has gotten more people off of welfare checks.
Why do Dem's always have to mess with things that are working well and then make things worse.
President Obama has gotten rid of the incentive to get back to work by using volunteer help as work. Volunteer (helping) is not getting up at a certain time and actually going to an 8 to 5 job. His voluntary relaxation policy will not help them. It puts them back into dependency again.

Actually, the con's in several states have taken it upon themselves to ask to rollback what Clinton put in place regarding exactly what you wrote. You might want to keep up with current events and ween yourself off your source for supposed news.

Rather than throw around wild labels, why not say who you mean. Who are the "PC police"?

Primarily those on the American Left who drag race, class and an attempt to restrict freedom of expression into every possible situation for political gain.

Obviously.

If you want people to know who you mean - name the people and organisations who are members of this "PC Police".

Playing dumb only prolongs the debate rather than get's to the point of the debate.

Everyone here knows who the PC Police are. Every time they holler about some sort of infraction by the GOP they are very conspicuous. It starts with Democrats and progresses throughout the state-run media.

Next thing you know someone is going to "care" what Rev Al Sharpton ebonically regurgitates........

Al Sharpton, who is a minister btw, speaks nothing but truth and we all all should know the truth hurts sometimes.

Al Sharpton is the lowest form of race-baiter and extortionist out there. His only purpose is to do the dirty work of the Democrat Party. He works for MSNBC and is one the primary reasons the Trayvan Martin killing became national news.

Since republicans aren't saying anything racial, the democrats have to invent code words, which could mean just about anything.

You must live in some dreamland to think that con's aren't racists. I'm a 53 year old white guy and I can see it clear as day.

Since republicans aren't saying anything racial, the democrats have to invent code words, which could mean just about anything.

You must live in some dreamland to think that con's aren't racists. I'm a 53 year old white guy and I can see it clear as day.

I suspect you see racism everywhere. Being 53 and white, one would wonder why you see racism everywhere. Usually the left focuses on it because it fits into their plan of attack. This sometime manifests in the type of media sources they frequent. Often times these people come from areas of the country that are commonly known as blue-states. New York, the Northeast, California, Washington state.

The problem I have with these folks is they spend a lot of time trying to divide us rather than unite us. If you want to get things done go to a conservative. If you want to cause bigotry and division go to a liberal.

Obviously.

Playing dumb only prolongs the debate rather than get's to the point of the debate.

Everyone here knows who the PC Police are. Every time they holler about some sort of infraction by the GOP they are very conspicuous. It starts with Democrats and progresses throughout the state-run media.

It's the standard game of diversion. "Name the people and organizations who are members of this PC Police" - holy crap, as if they pay dues, hold weekly membership luncheons and wear little buttons. When it gets that silly, I know I'm wasting my time.

Yet what you are choosing not to see is the fact that there are racists on both ends of the political spectrum, and that racism is not confined to whites. That racism is not political.

Just be honest.

I think the worst part of all of this is if Romney does win in November, the tone will only carry over. And thats a scary thought.

As I proud Democrat I will do my best to do an about face and support Romeny if he wins, he will be the leader of the free world and that commands a certain level of respect, this respect is gone as we currently speak. I get the feeling some on the right have no idea how to act properly and they need a good example set. Sad days indeed.

That's rich considering of behavior of the Democrat-in-Chief when it comes to refuting comments such as the one Biden made. If anyone acts improperly it's more evident on the left. You might start here on this board as an example. I see more Conservatives/Republicans trying to reason with the left. I also note that the Trolls here are almost entirely comprised of Libs, left-wingers and Democrats.

You sir, are a fucking liar. Let's see....Marxistcommunistkenyanmuslim, public sector workers are just tics on the ass of society, the only reason people are Dems is that they want free stuff....oh hell....I just woke up so my brain isn't fully functioning at the moment, but that's only the tip of the iceberg.

If that kind of shit is considered "reasoning", then I can understand why you think those dammed "libruls" are so improper....because....A. We obviously disagree with such tripe......and...B. such ridiculous attacks tend to piss people off and makes for heated responses.

I think the worst part of all of this is if Romney does win in November, the tone will only carry over. And thats a scary thought.

As I proud Democrat I will do my best to do an about face and support Romeny if he wins, he will be the leader of the free world and that commands a certain level of respect, this respect is gone as we currently speak. I get the feeling some on the right have no idea how to act properly and they need a good example set. Sad days indeed.

I there are those on the left that act the same, I dislike many of Obama's policies, bu ti still respect him and the office he holds.

If you want to get things done go to a conservative. If you want to cause bigotry and division go to a liberal.

Actually, I see it as exactly opposite, rightfully so.

Sorry, but you have a very warped viewpoint.

Conservatives like to cut through the bullshit and get it done.

Some liberals spend all of their waking hours thinking up ways to attack the right. They point out what is wrong rather than focusing on what is right. They're the first to raise hell when they feel they are being slighted or discriminated against.

They want us to recognize everyone for their differences. They patronize this group then that group. Meanwhile conservatives don't feel anyone deserves special recognition simply for their race, religion, or sexual-orientation. They figure everyone should be recognized on their merit. The best and most productive get the promotions and the recognition. Liberals want everyone to have a chance even if they're in last place. Because of this people who deserve special consideration get screwed because somebody felt it was their turn to get a promotion or an award. Just showing up shouldn't be rewarded.

Yet what you are choosing not to see is the fact that there are racists on both ends of the political spectrum, and that racism is not confined to whites. That racism is not political.

Just be honest.

Is racism good for one race and not the other? Matters not really as that is not what I was writing about in the first place. I don't recall writing about racism across race lines.

I DO recall writing about how most if not many con's are in fact racists against anyone of color. I've heard it, seen it, witnessed it, and do so almost daily and I am out and about daily. It is alive and well in southern states moreso as well as here in south IL.

Another words, I know of it based on reality. Anyone who denies it either does not want to admit to it, or are straight up lying.

Answer me this if you care; What classes/races of folks will be disproportionately disenfranchised by their losing voting RIGHTS ONLY in states that have con majority's?

That's rich considering of behavior of the Democrat-in-Chief when it comes to refuting comments such as the one Biden made. If anyone acts improperly it's more evident on the left. You might start here on this board as an example. I see more Conservatives/Republicans trying to reason with the left. I also note that the Trolls here are almost entirely comprised of Libs, left-wingers and Democrats.

You sir, are a fucking liar. Let's see....Marxistcommunistkenyanmuslim, public sector workers are just tics on the ass of society, the only reason people are Dems is that they want free stuff....oh hell....I just woke up so my brain isn't fully functioning at the moment, but that's only the tip of the iceberg.

If that kind of shit is considered "reasoning", then I can understand why you think those dammed "libruls" are so improper....because....A. We obviously disagree with such tripe......and...B. such ridiculous attacks tend to piss people off and makes for heated responses.

There is enough truth in it to give folks something to talk about.

Asking for free rubbers and BC pills for God's sake. Come on!!!

The problem I see is the left tries to breed dependence while the right is constantly dealing with accusations from the left about not being caring enough.

It's all just pandering to whatever group they're trying to patronize at the moment. One day it's college students, another it's blacks, another it's women. It never ends.

The hardcore righties have had their time with calling Obama a Marxist, Communist, blah blah blah, I know.

But the Left, even its top people, has become unhinged. Looking at the polls, I don't see why, Obama is still in decent shape. But every freakin' day they're saying the most over the top stuff.

What's going on here?

perhaps they are fighting fire with fire these days....after all...in 2010, the right proved that "unhinged" is the new normal and can get people elected.

Just be honest.

Is racism good for one race and not the other? Matters not really as that is not what I was writing about in the first place. I don't recall writing about racism across race lines.

I DO recall writing about how most if not many con's are in fact racists against anyone of color. I've heard it, seen it, witnessed it, and do so almost daily and I am out and about daily. It is alive and well in southern states moreso as well as here in south IL.

Another words, I know of it based on reality. Anyone who denies it either does not want to admit to it, or are straight up lying.

Answer me this if you care; What classes/races of folks will be disproportionately disenfranchised by their losing voting RIGHTS ONLY in states that have con majority's?

It's good that you can recognize racism.

It's bad that you seem to paint everyone with the same brush.

The hardcore righties have had their time with calling Obama a Marxist, Communist, blah blah blah, I know.

But the Left, even its top people, has become unhinged. Looking at the polls, I don't see why, Obama is still in decent shape. But every freakin' day they're saying the most over the top stuff.

What's going on here?

perhaps they are fighting fire with fire these days....after all...in 2010, the right proved that "unhinged" is the new normal and can get people elected.

Bullshit.

Unhinged is when you call somebody running for office a murderer without one shred of proof.

Or call someone a felon just because you suspect them.

Or say they never paid taxes on the floor of the Senate just because they don't want to give you any more tax returns.

Seriously...THAT is your response?

Why not read my comments and actually try and come up with a full and coherent sentence. you know...something an adult might write.

I asked you a simple question.

Can you not answer it?

why do democrat dummies fancy themselves "adult" they never sound like or act like adults, that's another democrat fantasy.

coming from the most childish poster on the board? ironic.....donchathink?

Forum List

Back