Movies You Have Enjoyed

Had already seen the movie "War Horse" at the theater when it came out, but watched it again last night. It's a Very Good movie, but really sad in parts....made me cry. :( There were 14 horses took the part of the main horse at different times.

The main horse was Beautiful and also portrayed "Seabiscuit" in that movie also...he's a good actor. :)

Ever wonder why aliens don't have genitals? This one does.....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdHUQtnJsyQ]Paul International Movie Trailer 2 Official (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs6H5nNZb1M]Ultimate Argument for Evolution, Clip from the movie Paul (2011) - YouTube[/ame]

Just saw REDII, very funny, but not as good as the first one. Sequels rarely are.

Johnnie Depp's LONE RANGER comes out on DVD today. Anybody seen it? How was it?

Stalone and De Niro have a Geritol fighters movie coming out. Geeah! Just what everyone wants to see,...senor citizens in a boxing match! Would you really pay to see this?

Last edited:
Lone Ranger was disappointing. The movie made him out to be a Dudley Do Right. The movie was all wrong about the Comanche. They never hung out in Utah, the Ute's and Lakota did. Comanche hung out in southern Arizona and northern Mexico. The Movie was made in Utah and New Mexico and Colorado, not Texas. There is nothing in Texas that looks like that. Texas is one butt ugly state. And all the killing in that movie, I'm sure, made Walt Disney roll in his grave.

"Wreck-It Ralph" is a recent fav, and has one of the funniest bits in recent memory, "When did videogames become so scary and violent?!" :)

Just saw "The Wolf of Wall Street."

Leonardo DiCaprio is an amazing actor, and the movie is very entertaining. A very long film that rubs your nose in the fact that Wall Street is run by a bunch of crooks.

Good movie.

I'm watching The Boy In The Striped Pajamas (second time I have seen it) and it never fails to amuse and horrify me at the same time. Talk about emotions battling in my head and heart. The end...horrifying. But at the same time..wicked justice which caused the amusement...if that is the correct term for it. And it isn't but I can't think of another term to use.

Anyone here see it?

I watched it tonight Gracie. That was so sad, and I believe some may call it poetic justice in a twisted perverted kind of way .Others may call it Karma. Poor poor Bruno :(

I saw this last night it was pretty good

[ame=http://youtu.be/bpXfcTF6iVk]Prisoners Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhaal Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

I'm watching The Boy In The Striped Pajamas (second time I have seen it) and it never fails to amuse and horrify me at the same time. Talk about emotions battling in my head and heart. The end...horrifying. But at the same time..wicked justice which caused the amusement...if that is the correct term for it. And it isn't but I can't think of another term to use.

Anyone here see it?

I watched it tonight Gracie. That was so sad, and I believe some may call it poetic justice in a twisted perverted kind of way .Others may call it Karma. Poor poor Bruno :(

I agree completely. Might be the best movie showing the true horrors of the Nazi regime

Just watched ELYSIUM with Matt Damon last night. He plays a cyborg. Apocalyptic.

Forum List

Back