Movies You Have Enjoyed

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the Musical.

Joking.

One of my favorites is an animated movie with the simple title: Up.

Movie Favorites:

1) Deliverance
2) Sixth Sense
3) Outlaw Josey Wales
4) Silence of the Lambs
5) Braveheart
6) Fatal Attraction
7) The Game
8) Blue Velvet
9) Saw
10) Psycho

Movie Favorites:

1) Deliverance
2) Sixth Sense
3) Outlaw Josey Wales
4) Silence of the Lambs
5) Braveheart
6) Fatal Attraction
7) The Game
8) Blue Velvet
9) Saw
10) Psycho

I think you could be a dangerous person....but I did like BLUE VELVET. If Denis Hopper hadn't been an actor, he probably would have been a serial killer....I don't think he was acting.

Last edited:
Movie Favorites:

1) Deliverance
2) Sixth Sense
3) Outlaw Josey Wales
4) Silence of the Lambs
5) Braveheart
6) Fatal Attraction
7) The Game
8) Blue Velvet
9) Saw
10) Psycho

I think you could be a dangerous person....but I did like BLUE VELVET. If Denis Hopper hadn't been an actor, he probably would have been a serial killer....I don't think he was acting.

You could be right about Hopper. Strange but interesting.

My "dangerous" side is lived out by the movies I like so that I don't have to be dangerous in real life. My real life activities involve giving to charities; helping my neighbors; praying for the sick, elderly, orphaned, and otherwise infirm; working and paying my taxes; and generally minding my own business. However -- beware -- I do collect knives and have about 250 in my collection and I also like to target shoot. Muuuaaahahahahaha.

My all-time favorite movie - The Painted Veil. I liked Somerset Maugham's book too.

Next fave would be Barry Lyndon.

Both are cinematic and musical delights. I don't own many movies because I don't usually want to watch them again but I do own these two.

Movie Favorites:

1) Deliverance
2) Sixth Sense
3) Outlaw Josey Wales
4) Silence of the Lambs
5) Braveheart
6) Fatal Attraction
7) The Game
8) Blue Velvet
9) Saw
10) Psycho

You could be right about Hopper. Strange but interesting.

My "dangerous" side is lived out by the movies I like so that I don't have to be dangerous in real life. My real life activities involve giving to charities; helping my neighbors; praying for the sick, elderly, orphaned, and otherwise infirm; working and paying my taxes; and generally minding my own business. However -- beware -- I do collect knives and have about 250 in my collection and I also like to target shoot. Muuuaaahahahahaha.

Just yankin yer chain. I sleep with a loaded .357, some would say that's a pretty dangerous liberal.

Last edited:
"Spy Game"

Caught the last few minutes of it last night, which are the best part imo. When Pitt's character hears the helo pilot's mention of the operation's name, recognizing it as his own invented op name only he and Redfords' character knew (realizing then his mentor and friend saved him) was really nice. Great score too.

I watched RISKY BUSINESS tonight (1983) and I did enjoy it!!

Another good 80s movie..... (I had heard of this movie but hadnt ever saw it until earlier)

Forum List

Back