Most Palestinians Prefer Israel To A Palestinian State

Hossfly -

You never did post your experience of the Middle East - which I did invite you to do so.

Your original post did imply you were about to help JStone close the thread down with spam - my apology if I misinterpreted it.

I invite both you and MJB to tell us your bakground in the ME, how you became interested in it, etc.

MJB just dreams of killing arabs, anytime, anywhere, anyhow.

^^^^^^^^^^

anti-semitic loon say what?

Jill, try to pay attention, I'll type this really slowly for ya.

MJB is constantly saying that Israel should kill thousands of arabs to get peace because he thinks that Jordan having killed 20,000 "Palestinians", afterwards had no more problems with them. But don't take my word for it you badly banged broad, put down your big black vibrator and ask him yourself.

^^^^^^^^^^

MJB is constantly saying that Israel should kill thousands of arabs to get peace because he thinks that Jordan having killed 20,000 "Palestinians", afterwards had no more problems with them. But don't take my word for it you badly banged broad, put down your big black vibrator and ask him yourself.
Better go back and see what MJB said and under what motivation and conditions. You may read but don't comprehend.

Oh Ima, what am I to do with you. I don't want anyone to have to be killed. But with Palestinains how else has there ever been a lasting peace achieved from them without massacring enough of them like their own Arab brothers in Jordan had to do for peace from them?

Now please don't get me wrong. I think Israel's Zionist treatment of the Palestinians is unforgivable. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians in Israel & provoke them to violence. If ever there is to be any peace between Israel & the Palestinians, first this has got to go. Don't you agree.

^^^^^^^^^^

Eh, Ima, you okay? You still here? Everone is waiting for you to chime in now with all your wisdom.

Oh Ima, what am I to do with you. I don't want anyone to have to be killed. But with Palestinains how else has there ever been a lasting peace achieved from them without massacring enough of them like their own Arab brothers in Jordan had to do for peace from them?

Now please don't get me wrong. I think Israel's Zionist treatment of the Palestinians is unforgivable. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians in Israel & provoke them to violence. If ever there is to be any peace between Israel & the Palestinians, first this has got to go. Don't you agree.

^^^^^^^^^^

MJ, just open your mouth and get me going! :D

So if Hamas says that you have to kill every last fucking one of them before they'll give up their struggle, you're ok with exterminating them? You could ship them to Germany, I hear you guys kept some of the camps open... just in case, you know.

^^^^^^^^^^

And you know she has a big black vibrator how?:eusa_hand:

^^^^^^^^^^

Why do you objectify women in your avatar?

Why do you objectify women in your avatar?

Grav OBJECTIFY !!!!!!!!!No,he just admires the femme form,that they are big breasted and cute assed,is his normal and natural nature as his want.

I think Grav is always polite and pleasant to women on here,that he has a generous libido,that he loves to share,doesn't mean he OBJECTIFIES women in any way.

theliq......

Last edited:
So if Hamas says that you have to kill every last fucking one of them before they'll give up their struggle, you're ok with exterminating them?
Hamas should stop struggling with their struggle and get a life and a job, of course.

You just don't get it do you Ima. If Hamas said what you state here, the Palestinian people themselves would kill their Hamas leaders & work for peace with Israel.

So if Hamas says that you have to kill every last fucking one of them before they'll give up their struggle, you're ok with exterminating them? You could ship them to Germany, I hear you guys kept some of the camps open... just in case, you know.

You just don't get it do you Ima. If Hamas said what you state here, the Palestinian people themselves would kill their Hamas leaders & work for peace with Israel.

Didn't you say that Hamas should decide how many arabs Israel should kill so that there will be peace?

And if Hamas says kill us all, we won't surrender, their leaders will get killed by their own people? :wtf:

You betcha.

Didn't you say that Hamas should decide how many arabs Israel should kill so that there will be peace?

And if Hamas says kill us all, we won't surrender, their leaders will get killed by their own people? :wtf:

You betcha.

The leader of Hamas will get killed by his own people for not surrendering? Buddy, you have that backwards. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Okay. Lets make this easy for even you. You, your family & friends are Palestinians. Hamas is your duly elected government you chose to act on your behalf. Hamas says we will not surrender. Let Israel just kill us all, you, your family, your friends & all the rest of the Palestinians. Just call it a one state solution. Okay by you? If so, as they here in the great Soutwest --- Adios!

You betcha.

The leader of Hamas will get killed by his own people for not surrendering? Buddy, you have that backwards. :lol:

Okay. Lets make this easy for even you. You, your family & friends are Palestinians. Hamas is your duly elected government you chose to act on your behalf. Hamas says we will not surrender. Let Israel just kill us all, you, your family, your friends & all the rest of the Palestinians. Just call it a one state solution. Okay by you? If so, as they here in the great Soutwest --- Adios!
You betcha.

Like Israel is going to kill all the arabs in G & WB. :lmao:
You're going to have to do the job yourself! :rofl:

So would you or would you not agree with Hamas telling Israel, the Palestinians will never surrender, just kill us all?

Like Israel is going to kill all the arabs in G & WB. :lmao:
You're going to have to do the job yourself! :rofl:

So would you or would you not agree with Hamas telling Israel, the Palestinians will never surrender, just kill us all?

Sure, right after Israel tells the arabs that you'll have to kill all us Jews because we're not giving up an inch of Israel's captured territory.
It would serve no purpose because then neither side could pretend to be involved in peace talks.

I cannot agree with nor support your bloodbath thinking. But hey, to each their own.

Sure, right after Israel tells the arabs that you'll have to kill all us Jews because we're not giving up an inch of Israel's captured territory.
It would serve no purpose because then neither side could pretend to be involved in peace talks.

I cannot agree with nor support your bloodbath thinking. But hey, to each their own.

:lmao: At least you're good for a laugh.

So tell us your "bloodless" solution to the conflict again? I think I missed it last time. :lol:

Yes you did miss it Ima, as ususual. How many times must I tell you that there are two possible bloodless solutions:

One is is for Israel to tell Hamas that from now on, each time they kill an Israeli. Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. The hope is the Palestinian people themselves have enough sense to believe it & prevent Hamas from having them & their families dead.

The other possible bloodless approach is for Israel to find an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to the indigenous homelands.

Which approach do you like best?

:lmao: At least you're good for a laugh.

So tell us your "bloodless" solution to the conflict again? I think I missed it last time. :lol:

Forum List

Back