Most Palestinians Prefer Israel To A Palestinian State

Palestinians know Israel will never let a Palestinian state have peace. But, they know that as part of Israel, they'd have the numbers to rename Israel to Palestine. Chew on that, Jew.

A formal Palestinian state would just help the Palestinians gain legal clout against Israel.

Oh my word. Do I detect a liitle angry tone here? Calm down Ariux. You'll give yourself a stroke or something. Then where will we go for fun & laughs without you. besides, look at the bright side. there are now courses available for you in anger management. No thank you required. Always happy to help the needy. :D

Palestinians know Israel will never let a Palestinian state have peace. But, they know that as part of Israel, they'd have the numbers to rename Israel to Palestine. Chew on that, Jew.

A formal Palestinian state would just help the Palestinians gain legal clout against Israel.

Assuming there was a formal Palisimian state, what would be Israel's 'formal' reaction to rocket attacks. Any idea?

Focussing on how the Israeli military used online tools to deliver its narrative of the 2010 Gaza Flotilla Attack & Massacre, to the global audience. This report offers a rare peek into the IDF Spokesperson Unit, which is a key source of information in the Middle East, for journalists and news consumers, but most particularly, we get to see a unit called the 'New Media' unit, which was set up in 2009 to spread pro-Israeli propaganda through social media. There is an interesting related blog post by the filmmaker on the Huffington Post.

Israeli Military's NEW MEDIA Unit - Online Propaganda Machine

Last edited:
:badgrin:

I was gonna say this is even coming from the Washington Post. And then I read the first paragraph and I was reminded how dense libs are.

One of the givens of the Middle East peace process is that Palestinians are eager to be free of rule by Israel and to live in a state of their own. That's why a new poll of the Arabs of East Jerusalem is striking: It shows that more of those people actually would prefer to be citizens of Israel than of a Palestinian state.

It's a given that Middle East Peace (thousands of square miles) is dependent on Palestine having a country less than the size of a typical county in the US? And that Palestine should succeed against the will of the people? How f'ing stupid can libs be? :cuckoo: It's not even funny. It's pathetic. It's maddening that that guy's getting a paycheck to publish ignorance.

Assuming there was a formal Palisimian state, what would be Israel's 'formal' reaction to rocket attacks. Any idea?

Israeli occupation wouldn't end, even with a UN-recognized Palestinian state. Everything will go on pretty much as it is now. As long as Palestine is occupied, all that the Palestinians do against Israel is justified, even if not effective.

Wow; That doesn't make any sense.

The Palestinians will prefer Netanyahu on the baby-killing Hamas every day.

Israeli occupation wouldn't end, even with a UN-recognized Palestinian state. Everything will go on pretty much as it is now. As long as Palestine is occupied, all that the Palestinians do against Israel is justified, even if not effective.

They are not against Israelis.

They are against all those who are not Muslims.

People won't understand that until reality "blows up" in their faces.

The southern Israeli is used to be a captive in his own country without anybody caring.

So nothing will be done, really.

Palestinians know Israel will never let a Palestinian state have peace.
That contention is based on the palistanian (and general arab) peculiar understanding of "peace" (ie. no free infidels around) mixed with bolshevik redistributionist "justice", of course.
But, they know that as part of Israel, they'd have the numbers to rename Israel to Palestine. A formal Palestinian state would just help the Palestinians gain legal clout against Israel.
And we have a confirmation of the above. And the western Chamberlain-types and do-gooder idiots go on ignoring that.

Last edited:
Hmmm! Guess this must be do to Israel's brutal treatment of the Palestinians we hear so much about on this board.

PostPartisan - Why Palestinians want to be Israeli citizens

You Know something MJB maybe you and I can agree on something after all. I think that Israel should give all the Palestinians in Israel and the West bank their wish and make them citizens !!! :badgrin: :eusa_clap:

If so the demographics of the New Israel or New Palestine might look something like this

Israelis;
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Palestinians;:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Last edited:

If you think that everything the Palestinians do against the Israelis is justified, I would imagine for you to be evenhanded that you would think it justified if the Christians, Hindus and Buddhists get back at the Muslims for harassing and murdering people of these faiths. Or do you only want to bash Israel and conveniently close your eyes to what is happening to people in other parts of the Muslim world and even places like Thailand and the Philippines?

How the Media Whitewashes Muslim Persecution of Christians :: Gatestone Institute

Thanx JT2

You Know something MJB maybe you and I can agree on something after all. I think that Israel should give all the Palestinians in Israel and the West bank their wish and make them citizens !!! :badgrin: :eusa_clap:

Yes, but Israel will never accept that. Israel will never accept peace.

1 Thessalonians 2:15
The Jews killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to all men.

Yes, but Israel will never accept that. Israel will never accept peace.

1 Thessalonians 2:15
The Jews killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to all men.

How many of the Jewish people have been lost because of bigoted Christians?:mad:

And don't you always say that "Jesus died for the human race" and "to fix the sins of the people" and all that?

The Jews killed Jesus...:blahblah:

Just one more excuse to global Anti-Semitism.:eusa_boohoo:

How many of the Jewish people have been lost because of bigoted Christians?:mad:

All Jewish people are lost.

And don't you always say that "Jesus died for the human race" and "to fix the sins of the people" and all that?

I never say that. Jesus died for his people, not the human race.

All Jewish people are lost.

I never say that. Jesus died for his people, not the human race.

"All Jewish people are lost"....

Says who?:lol:

And real Christians, like Jews, believe it's all in God's hands.:eusa_pray: So does Jesus' death, the way I see it anyway.

Outstanding point Ariux. Unless & until Israel frees the Palestinians from their captivitiy by finding a way to send them back to their indigenous homelands, there can be no peace between Israeli's & Palestinians.

Forum List

Back