Why Sharia Won't Work

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
A couple days ago we were watching the news and one of the topics was Islamic Sharia law. Afterward we discussed the subject and both agreed that Sharia would never work in America because of one simple fact.The 2nd Amendment. Too many people are packing heat for Islam to take control. Later in the evening we had a minor disagreement which she won, so I told her under Sharia, I would have the right to give her a proper beating. To make a long story short, until further notice, I am sleeping in the tool shed and taking my meals on the back porch. So much for the Islamic laws.
:eusa_pray:

LOL! I don't think you need to worry about your lady becomming a Muslim convert. :lol:

A couple days ago we were watching the news and one of the topics was Islamic Sharia law. Afterward we discussed the subject and both agreed that Sharia would never work in America because of one simple fact.The 2nd Amendment. Too many people are packing heat for Islam to take control. Later in the evening we had a minor disagreement which she won, so I told her under Sharia, I would have the right to give her a proper beating. To make a long story short, until further notice, I am sleeping in the tool shed and taking my meals on the back porch. So much for the Islamic laws.
:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back