Minka before and after surgery

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Here's the evidence, folks. You decide.

Mika-Brzezinski-Facelift-is-Real-800x445.jpg

Looks photoshopped to me. What's your point? Who cares? Trump's hateful tweets are the story.
You mean his truthfull tweets are the story. What about Zinka's hateful television broadcasts?

I suppose I will use my one free Jimmy Chitwood "Would you Hit that" card on this one. Physco Joe has to put up with her at home and work, maybe commute too. Land O' Goshen! no wonder he is nuts.

Yes, I wish he'd control some of his Tweets.

At the same time, he's a man from the Bronx who built his fortune in the construction industry. He grew up a fighter and we hired a fighter. My guess is that what we see on TV is but a shadow of what he can and has done when necessary.

Mika and Joe have denigrated him and called him every name in the book. Then when he strikes back the Progressives get their panties in a knot.

The Progressives expect "their" president to be like this:

4bd29332-ad8e-4860-958b-216999a04ad7_zpsu53yt1ag.jpg

Looks photoshopped to me. What's your point? Who cares? Trump's hateful tweets are the story.

Nah. If it were "Photoshopped," it would look like this:

Mika-Brzezinski-Facelift-is-Real-800x445.jpg

And the "STORY" is MSNBC's now proven 24/7 fake news agenda about his great tweets triggering the LWNJ Press, or anything else they can dwell on other than actual, real news.

Forum List

Back