Attempted suicides double after reassignment surgery

the countries facing demographic challenges due to low birth rates (Europe, Japan) are facing them due to straight people choosing to have fewer children, waiting later to have them or not having any at all.

The situation they’re in has nothing to do with the homosexuals or transsexuals in their society

Suggesting that the existence of gays and trans people could lead to collapse due to a lack of procreation is a ridiculous thing to say, and I think you know it

When 40% of a given class age identifies as "queer" you start running into issues.

And this issue compounds the issue of lowering birth rates in general.

Well it's kind of important to determine if it's the care, the dysphoria or the hate and vitriol that is driving those rates. Most of the studies I've seen that try to answer that question put the blame on the hate and vitriol. This study didn't even try to sus out cause.

I take trans people's opinions on their sexual satisfaction over your own.

Why One Trans Woman Wants to Discuss Sex After Surgery

As she continued to explore her body, sex became better than she ever imagined. “When I was turned on, I would get really wet, and I was shocked, because I’d never heard a [trans] girl say that her vagina got wet,” she said. “I didn’t realize that it would be this beautiful, natural part of me. I was like, ‘Holy shit, this is beyond what I thought my sex life could be.’” She paused for dramatic effect. “But I still love anal sex. The best sex is if we do both. But I learned that you can’t go back and forth, because I got a UTI from that. I was like, ‘Fuck, this is what having a vagina is like?!’ My friend was cracking up, like, ‘Girl, you wanted a pussy.’ I was like, ‘This is too real.’”​

What education or experience do you have to be recommending mental health treatments to people? Did you even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

You do that Bingo Bongo.
My point is the risk of GAC that is never part of the Narrative. I can point out and find the exact opposite in articles and google searches; those that have experienced irreversible side affects, disappointment, and regret. Plus, because of the low number of "trans" that have gone full transitioning, we don't have strong data to say anything affirmative. But what we do know are the risks. Another recent Medicine journal provided evidence of Cancer risks for trans. Normal hormone therapy for adults I believe maxes out around the 5 year mark due to the increased risk of Cancer. Trans need hormone therapy for the rest of their life. I've not heard anyone mention that Risk when talking about the warm security blanket known as GAC.

We can look at the following report and get a mixed bag of results. One concern with the below data is the extremely small sample size.

You enable it by not coming out against what can only be considered child abuse! Personally, I care about kids in general, and hate abuse which is what this is!
Who specifically are you talking about? Who has been abused and their abuser not charged? Other than Trump's 17 victims.

Who specifically are you talking about? Who has been abused and their abuser not charged? Other than Trump's 17 victims.
Parents who allow their children to take hormone therapy, and have mutilating surgeries! We are not talking about trump so leave him out of it!

Forum List

Back