Attempted suicides double after reassignment surgery

I know the truth which escapes you! You are enabling mental illness, which in the end harms children so take a long walk off a short pier!
“majority of gender-confused children grow out of that feeling by the time they are fully grown adults”.
The only truth that matters here is that you aren't a mental health professional.

ok, let’s say an underage kid 100% knows they feel like they should be the opposite gender and 100% knows they’ll feel that way as adults

That still doesn’t mean they should allowed to undergo medical sex reassignment

There are a lot of girls in middle school who “really really” want big breasts. Should they be allowed to get the cosmetic surgery? Lots of boys that age who “really really” want to get buff. Should their doctor and parents be allowed to administer anabolic steroids?

Same thing
The are 100% mentally ill!

The logical thing to do is encourage the surgery and pretty soon none will be left

The thing is, I thought their troubles was wrestling with their gender, and apparently gender is supposed to be different to sex. So why go under the knife to change sex when the problem is in the gender department?

Last edited:
ok, let’s say an underage kid 100% knows they feel like they should be the opposite gender and 100% knows they’ll feel that way as adults

That still doesn’t mean they should allowed to undergo medical sex reassignment

There are a lot of girls in middle school who “really really” want big breasts. Should they be allowed to get the cosmetic surgery? Lots of boys that age who “really really” want to get buff. Should their doctor and parents be allowed to administer anabolic steroids?

Same thing
I agree. Just have them wait until they’re adults and then they can do whatever the hell they want.

Absolute horse manure, you are enabling their mental illness by going along! They need help! But you do not care, you just want others to consider you as enlightened , hint you aren't
What the fuck are you talking about? I havent enabled a God damned thing. I have a kid that will be a doctor in 30 days and another working on his degree in college. I worry about my own kids. But I assure you, I didnt need the government or your dumbass hick drop out POS self to tell me how to raise my kids and they will be treated by Doctors not fucking Margorie Taylor Greene or some dude that calls himself Frankenstein on the internet.

Stay in your own lane.

Then what do you mean by normal or defect if you don't mean unnatural? Do you concede now that you mean average? Because who cares if the LGTBQ aren't the average, that doesn't justify your bigotry.

I'm simply trying to get you to understand the difference between natural and average. How are we supposed to discuss complex matters when you don't even understand the simple shit?

It's being sold as the same as heterosexuality, OR ELSE. It's being pushed in schools. Not tolerance, but celebration.

You don't want to debate anything. You want to mutilate and drug children.

It's being sold as the same as heterosexuality, OR ELSE. It's being pushed in schools. Not tolerance, but celebration.

You don't want to debate anything. You want to mutilate and drug children.
When you say it's being sold as the same as heterosexuality, OR ELSE, what does that even mean? Is someone threatening you to be gay Marty?

Do you mean it's being taught that homosexuality is as normal (I'm using normal as synonymous with natural) as heterosexuality? Because why wouldn't we teach (no one is selling you anything, you're free to remain ignorant) that? It's the objective truth.

When you say it's being sold as the same as heterosexuality, OR ELSE, what does that even mean? Is someone threatening you to be gay Marty?

Do you mean it's being taught that homosexuality is as normal (I'm using normal as synonymous with natural) as heterosexuality? Because why wouldn't we teach (no one is selling you anything, you're free to remain ignorant) that? It's the objective truth.

"Bake that cake, peasant"

Objective Truth, is a made up construct. There is reality, and their is made up bullshit.

The reality is society needs people to procreate, men and women need each other to be partners, and society can only handle a certain percentage of anything outside this norm before bad things begin to happen.

Forum List

Back