Attempted suicides double after reassignment surgery

Derp derp. You literally have zero intelligence to offer. Must explain why you think things are so bad.

Here is how it works idiot. Anyone who thinks they are a different gender then the sex they are born has a mental disorder.

Democrats want the mentally challenged to also become sexually disabled, and then when these people commit suicide, blame it on some perceived hatred of this group.

Us grown-ups know that feeding a delusion is no way to treat the disorder. It’s obvious.

But the cult left don’t care that the delusional commit suicide. They just use it for political purposes.

Sad, but that is reality dofus

Here is how it works idiot. Anyone who thinks they are a different gender then the sex they are born has a mental disorder.

Democrats want the mentally challenged to also become sexually disabled, and then when these people commit suicide, blame it on some perceived hatred of this group.

Us grown-ups know that feeding a delusion is no way to treat the disorder. It’s obvious.

But the cult left don’t care that the delusional commit suicide. They just use it for political purposes.

If you care about people how about you focus on the millions who earn low wages vs the dozens who want to be called a different gender? If you are so compassionate how come you aren’t starting threads on child hunger or school inequities? Instead you want to spend so much energy telling a few people you don’t like their life choices. YOURE NOT ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE. You just want to look down on someone. That’s it. Every other issue you’re like fuck them. But this one? Please.

Then you have the plain old fetishists jumping in on the bandwagon.

Which is my point

As a species, we've moved beyond procreation being the whole point of our existence.

So same sex couple “violating nature” is irrelevant. We’re beyond all that
The human race will never be beyond basic human instinct, there may be some veneer of civility, but that's all it is, a veneer.

When you say it's being sold as the same as heterosexuality, OR ELSE, what does that even mean? Is someone threatening you to be gay Marty?

Do you mean it's being taught that homosexuality is as normal (I'm using normal as synonymous with natural) as heterosexuality? Because why wouldn't we teach (no one is selling you anything, you're free to remain ignorant) that? It's the objective truth.
Cancer is 'normal' too but we don't promote it.

If you care about people how about you focus on the millions who earn low wages vs the dozens who want to be called a different gender? If you are so compassionate how come you aren’t starting threads on child hunger or school inequities? Instead you want to spend so much energy telling a few people you don’t like their life choices. YOURE NOT ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE. You just want to look down on someone. That’s it. Every other issue you’re like fuck them. But this one? Please.

When the cult deflects you know they lost the discussion.

In far fewer words, you could have just admitted you were wrong.

The reality is society needs people to procreate, men and women need each other to be partners, and society can only handle a certain percentage of anything outside this norm before bad things begin to happen.
What's the percentage?

And why don't I see you people complaining about men and women who choose not to have children if this is such a big concern to you? They're not procreating either, you know. Looks like you're being inconsistent.

The reality is society needs people to procreate, men and women need each other to be partners, and society can only handle a certain percentage of anything outside this norm before bad things begin to happen.
the countries facing demographic challenges due to low birth rates (Europe, Japan) are facing them due to straight people choosing to have fewer children, waiting later to have them or not having any at all.

The situation they’re in has nothing to do with the homosexuals or transsexuals in their society

Suggesting that the existence of gays and trans people could lead to collapse due to a lack of procreation is a ridiculous thing to say, and I think you know it

the countries facing demographic challenges due to low birth rates (Europe, Japan) are facing them due to straight people choosing to have fewer children, waiting later to have them or not having any at all.

The situation they’re in has nothing to do with the homosexuals or transsexuals in their society

Suggesting that the existence of gays and trans people could lead to collapse due to a lack of procreation is a ridiculous thing to say, and I think you know it
That's probably giving martybegan too much credit. He may very well be the moron he presents himself to be. :dunno:

What the fuck are you talking about? I havent enabled a God damned thing. I have a kid that will be a doctor in 30 days and another working on his degree in college. I worry about my own kids. But I assure you, I didnt need the government or your dumbass hick drop out POS self to tell me how to raise my kids and they will be treated by Doctors not fucking Margorie Taylor Greene or some dude that calls himself Frankenstein on the internet.

Stay in your own lane.
You enable it by not coming out against what can only be considered child abuse! Personally, I care about kids in general, and hate abuse which is what this is!

Forum List

Back