Have you noticed that TV shows are putting homosexuality into everything?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Apparently, TV executives believe that the American public have a huge hunger to see scenes of men having sex with men and women having sex with women.

Hollywood is full of homos. They want to indoctrinate our youth. Soon, they'll be portraying pedophiles as normal people who are just misunderstood by our bigoted society, and anyone who objects will be labeled a bigot.

I saw a scene where two women (actually a transgender woman and a lesbian) were having sex, and then afterwards one of them took off this giant dildo dripping with vagina fluids, and threw it on the floor.

Our culture if very much degraded since the days of Gone with the Wind, when everyone was shocked when Rhett Butler said the d-word.

I saw a scene where two women (actually a transgender woman and a lesbian) were having sex, and then afterwards one of them took off this giant dildo dripping with vagina fluids, and threw it on the floor.

Our culture if very much degraded since the days of Gone with the Wind, when everyone was shocked when Rhett Butler said the d-word.

This country is being washed away in a flood of filth and liberals are riding the waves. SJ is right..they are trying to normalize pedophilia and the lowering of the age of consent. Libs now call them "Minor Attracted Persons" instead of pedophiles.

Or when Rhett Butler dragged Scarlett upstairs in a drunken rage and rogered her silly.

This country is being washed away in a flood of filth and liberals are riding the waves. SJ is right..they are trying to normalize pedophilia and the lowering of the age of consent. Libs now call them "Minor Attracted Persons" instead of pedophiles.
What's interesting is that a liberal was calling me all sorts of nasty names for predicting this would happen.

I told him that in one year's time, he will be on board for legalizing adults having sex with minors.

What's interesting is that a liberal was calling me all sorts of nasty names for predicting this would happen.

I told him that in one year's time, he will be on board for legalizing adults having sex with minors.
Make sure you take some screenshots to remind them, they'll deny that you called it.

If only there was some way for you to change the television channel. If only...

Besides whining, what solutions do you propose to stop this sudden spike of fags on the telly?

Make sure you take some screenshots to remind them, they'll deny that you called it.

Now you posted that so a minor could see it.

uDNqsKs.gif

Besides whining, what solutions do you propose to stop this sudden spike of fags on the telly?

Funny you would say that because I constantly see leftards bemoaning "rightwing radio" and when I ask them why do they listen to it? They say "I don't but the undue influence is undermining America"........funny how opinions that differ from leftards is a "harm" but outright sexual deviancy on prime-time television doesn't.....double standards, perhaps? Yeah, I think so.......

Last edited:
Apparently, TV executives believe that the American public have a huge hunger to see scenes of men having sex with men and women having sex with women.
Why are you watching those shows instead of mainlining the Vatican channel? Are you an American? If so, why are you always anti-Constitutional?

Did you enjoy it?

Funny you would say that because I constantly see leftards bemoaning "rightwing radio" and when I ask them why do they listen to it? They say "I don't but the undue influence is undermining America"........funny how opinions that differ from leftards is a "harm" but outright sexual deviancy on prime-time television doesn't.....double standards, perhaps? Yeah, I think so.......

Yes, those people are also whiners. What solutions do you propose concerning homos on tv?

Yes, those people are also whiners. What solutions do you propose concerning homos on tv?

Don't watch it. :dunno:

I used to watch prime time TV, until one night on this new series there was some kind of extorted homo-erotic sex thing they depicted, so I was pissed. I turned it off @ 9:10 3 years ago and haven't watched Prime Time since.

I used to watch prime time TV, until one night on this new series there was some kind of extorted homo-erotic sex thing they depicted, so I was pissed. I turned it off @ 9:10 3 years ago and haven't watched Prime Time since.

I don't watch much tv unless it's baseball, hockey, or football.

I don't watch much tv unless it's baseball, hockey, or football.

I don't see the point to writing homosexuality into every single show, you, MDK?

Forum List

Back