Migrant Surge Overrunning U.S. Cities

I'm sorry MAGAT. Is your stupid leaking again?
Do try to keep it off the furniture.
^^^ watch how he descends into madness.

It’s going to be crazy in DC and every blue, crime-ridden city in America come Election Night. I gotta remember to pull the car into the garage, and stay away from windows.

.... because the collapse of whole areas of France wasn't enough of an example to show what happens when you allow a porous border.
Let Me check...
OK
France is still France
The French still speak French

So your point is?

So we should go along with a bill that welcomes in 5000 illegal lowlifes a day? Maybe if it were YOUR college daughter who got killed while out for a run, you’d care.
Not illegal dumbass.
Your racism is showing RACIST.

I'm proud that the DEMS are in your head so bad that this is all you can think about.

YOU ARE OWNED BITCH.
What?? All this time I thought you were a man! (Only lowlife female libs call other people “bitch.”)

How the Dems can’t look at France and see how the massive number of undesirable migrants has caused a major collapse is beyond me.

Or…..they DO see it, and want the same for America.

The enemy is within.
Cologne is a disgrace now. And did Germany learn from that?
Will the U.S. learn from that?
Oh hell no... the people who make the decisions don't live where the problem is. They could care less.

Let Me check...
OK
France is still France

So your point is?
Ask the elderly Holocaust survivor who some Muslim animal tortured and then threw off the roof, while yelling “Allu Ankbar!”

Oh wait….you can’t.

I'm proud that the DEMS are in your head so bad that this is all you can think about.

YOU ARE OWNED BITCH.
Here's what YOU own >>>

1708893532347.png

Oh hell no... the people who make the decisions don't live where the problem is. They could care less.
Yup, all the libs in this area live in Bethesda and Chevy Chase, safely away from the illegals they vote to bring in and ruin OTHER PEOPLE’s neighborhoods and schools.

We’re halfway there, and in another few months, when Biden can’t even mumble his words using a teleprompter, we’ll close that gap.

Also, we are on to their games now. Massive numbers of Rs will vote early, and via mail. And we will also have a plumber on hand in case another toilet springs a leak.
I wish I had as much confidence in repub swamp rats as you fo

But I have my doubts

To beat the shit out of Trump this November
Win 50 seats in the House
6 seats in the Senate
Expand SCOTUS by 4 seatsand appoint the 4 youngest healthiest judges to the court but only if the promise to overturn Citizens, Heller, and reinstate Roe.

Now there's a plan.
Yes, wishing for totalitarian, one-party rule that is subservient to the World economic forum is all part of the plan.

How the Dems can’t look at France and see how the massive number of undesirable migrants has caused a major collapse is beyond me.

Or…..they DO see it, and want the same for America.

The enemy is within.
Let me check again, after all, it's been two minutes since this bit of stupidity appeared, maybe something changes....

OK
Nope, nothing changed.
France is still France...
and
The French are still rude assholes...

One might almost think they were MAGATS.

So what is your VESTED INTEREST in illegal immigration. What one of the these groups do YOU belong to ?

1. Businesses wanting cheap labor to reduce costs & boost profits.

2. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.

3. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.

4. Spanish media NEEDING Spanish-only speakers.

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's Reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.
The people discussed here aren't illegal.
That you're simply too stupid or too wrapped up in your hate to understand that is clear.

^^^ watch how he descends into madness.

It’s going to be crazy in DC and every blue, crime-ridden city in America come Election Night. I gotta remember to pull the car into the garage, and stay away from windows.
You're a MAGAT.
There's nothing below that.

But I will laugh when election day comes and you MAGATS are hiding in your basements rather than defending whatever you call principles.
Be sure to lay in some extra Depends...you'll need them.

You people need to figure out what you're bitching about.
First France, no germany...
I realize your whine capacity is near endless but this shotgun approach is silly.

Forum List

Back