Migrant Surge Overrunning U.S. Cities

To beat the shit out of Trump this November
Win 50 seats in the House
6 seats in the Senate
Expand SCOTUS by 4 seatsand appoint the 4 youngest healthiest judges to the court but only if the promise to overturn Citizens, Heller, and reinstate Roe.

Now there's a plan.
Paid for by th CCP (approved the message) 😐

Immigration policy is directly connected to illegal migrants and the holdup on why both parties aren't dealing with the issue is because it's being held ransom by Biden's war against Russia.
Biden's not at ar with Russia.
Russia, with Trump's blessing invaded Ukraine.

It was in the news.

Yup. That's the one he/she is talking about. Strange how people can come in here and say the things they do.
They’re counting on the stupidity of the American voter. That’s how Obamacrap got passed. And how Biden was elected (with a little help from ballot box stuffing).

Biden's plan is to cram as many migrans ...
So why didn't Republicnas pass the border bill?

Why????
Why oh why?????

Because the border "crisis" is nothing but the same GOP lie, propaganda, and fantasy they've been foisting on the morons in the GOP for 20 years.

Biden has lost half of the Hispanics, and even the blacks are abandoning him.
Surprising that it took this long.

1708891842429.png

They’re counting on the stupidity of the American voter. That’s how Obamacrap got passed. And how Biden was elected (with a little help from ballot box stuffing).
That, and "education" system & media brainwashing.

So why didn't Republicnas pass the border bill?

Why????
Why oh why?????

Because the border "crisis" is nothing but the same GOP lie, propaganda, and fantasy they've been foisting on the morons in the GOP for 20 years.
Can you read ?

US cities (Denver, Chicago, New York, er al) are now swamped with Biden "Catch & Release" migrants. These migrants are depleting city revenues, causing crime waves and other social problems. Backlash among American citizens is growing, particularly among blacks.

Instead of dealing with the problem, the Biden administration continues to issue whitewash "reports", saying that migrants are contributing to society, by adding tax revenues. One wonders how this can be, when every video report shows the new migrants saying they dont have any jobs. City officials concur.
AOC is in favor of that.

Surprising that it took this long.

View attachment 908368
I’ve been at that very gas station! Near the Watergate.

Back to polls….look at Ohio! Trump is leading Biden by almost 10 points!

It has been done since the inception of this country. Hessians, French, indeed, I served with an Israeli national during Vietnam in the USMC. That was his way of gaining US citizenship. He sacrificed for that privilege unlike the low life criminal element that Biden and the globalist democrats have given free rein to enter.
40 years ago I served with Filipinos, Canadians, Mexicans, Hattians...

Never had a single reason to doubt their service or loyalty.

But the GOP today?
I don't know a single MAGAT I would go into battle with. They, as a group, are dishonest, disloyal, and cowardly.

Only by a repub congress that wasnt traumatized by the russia collusion hoax

Trump never got the First Hundred Days that MAGAs were entitled to
Because he was busy Criminaling rather than Presidenting.

Don't do the crime...

I'm still waiting for some leftist loon to proclaim that refugees and asylum seekers have historically had a net positive fiscal impact in the United States, generating nearly $124 billion in federal, state and local government revenues between 2005 and 2019.

Come on leftys. Aren't you gonna tell us how valuable they are ?

as the OP link article mentions the BIDEN (HHS) federal survey reports)

(1) If President Biden were a person of honor, he would resign today.

(2) On his first day in office, he signed documents rescinding border measures put into effect by President Trump. He had bowed to the wishes of his "advisers."

(3) The uncontrolled migrant surge has caused such harm to the nation.

(4) If for no other reason, come November, people should vote for some other candidate.

Last edited:
Wow! And look at those swing states, where it really makes a difference: Nevada, Georgia, Arizona, and Michigan pulling heavy for Trump!
Just look at those polls

1708892556213.png

Oh, wait...that was 2020.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

40 years ago I served with Filipinos, Canadians, Mexicans, Hattians...

Never had a single reason to doubt their service or loyalty.

But the GOP today?
I don't know a single MAGAT I would go into battle with. They, as a group, are dishonest, disloyal, and cowardly.
Is there a doctor in the house ? I man really ? Pheeew!

Forum List

Back