Migrant Surge Overrunning U.S. Cities

You're a lost cause. :cuckoo:
Why?
Because i'm better at this crap than you?

Why don't you try some actual factual cogent arguments for a change?

Yeah folks, I know but, still, wouldn't it be fascinating to see a cogent MAGAT?
Almost like seeing a Unicorn or God for that matter.

Yes, wishing for totalitarian, one-party rule that is subservient to the World economic forum is all part of the plan.
Wish for Senators and Reps who govern rather than those who find find governing an anathema.

If not for the white nationalist minority wielding outsized power in this country, the headline would read:

"Migrant influx provides much needed labor in a labor shortage and much needed military recruits in a recruiting shortage"
Don't say we didn't warn yas
And now they're gonna fill the ranks
It ain't freindly fat paco down at your local taco shithole that's gonna be signing up ya fucking rube

ghhnnmkkmmmmm.png

And now Biden is courting illegal aliens with financial aid to attend American colleges. SMH, Americans are being fleeced from within by globalists.
And what about the costs to taxpayers to educate their children, provide free lunches, and then, when anchor babies are born, provide full welfare benefits?

They are a net drain on society, on many levels.
L538; I like the U.S. Navy tune, Anchors Away!!"

US cities (Denver, Chicago, New York, er al) are now swamped with Biden "Catch & Release" migrants. These migrants are depleting city revenues, causing crime waves and other social problems. Backlash among American citizens is growing, particularly among blacks.

Instead of dealing with the problem, the Biden administration continues to issue whitewash "reports", saying that migrants are contributing to society, by adding tax revenues. One wonders how this can be, when every video report shows the new migrants saying they dont have any jobs. City officials concur.
Exactly the plan.

Migrant surge overrunning US cities??????:omg::omg::omg:

but how is that possible? how did that happen???????????????how? how???

:rolleyes: sigh

1708895829128.png

Obviously at least one more than you.
But I can understand your trepidation.

Books can be dangerous to such a tiny mind.
Limited space and all.
But one got into your brain with Trump taking up all the space? Amazing.

Not a labour shortage but a 'cheap' labour shortage. America is not a viable competitor to China without it. However, I've stated Biden's main reason for resisting already.

to be perfectly honest, American inner city young adults from rust belt cities need to provide the labor (requiring relocation if need be). 24-7 dealing, crime and breeding is not helping them or the areas they populate. Case closed //

The US is going through the Fundamental Change everyone wanted, from at least 1992, probably before. If it is not Balkanized into City States, it may retain the USA brand, but it won't be the same. Like some Bizarro America, if you are under 40 you may not sense the change, over 60 and you definitely will remember the shift. You may recognize some of the street and state names, but there will be a lot more new things to see and understand. Our history and place in the world will not make any sense to the geezers, but the new folks will have much more immediate needs to worry about.

to be perfectly honest, American inner city young adults from rust belt cities need to provide the labor (requiring relocation if need be). 24-7 dealing, crime and breeding is not helping them or the areas they populate. Case closed //
Why just the rust belt? Why can’t inner city youth from Chicago, Baltimore, NY, Detroit, etc., provide labor?

1. Something wrong with being white ?
2. Something wrong with nationalism ?
3. Migrants are not needed for labor.
4. The idea of having foreigners in the US military is 100% IDIOCY.
What pathetic sea lioning.

" I'm going to play stupid and pretend I don't understand what white nationalism is "

Non citizens can already join the military.

Last edited:

US cities (Denver, Chicago, New York, er al) are now swamped with Biden "Catch & Release" migrants. These migrants are depleting city revenues, causing crime waves and other social problems. Backlash among American citizens is growing, particularly among blacks.

Instead of dealing with the problem, the Biden administration continues to issue whitewash "reports", saying that migrants are contributing to society, by adding tax revenues. One wonders how this can be, when every video report shows the new migrants saying they dont have any jobs. City officials concur.
Do you pay "taxes" when you shoplift? That seems to be an issue with migrants in New York City! Just saying...

Forum List

Back