Biden - Lost In His Thoughts

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
As this pathetically lost in his thoughts "president' wanders through a world of foggy confusion, we only hope that he won't say or do anything rash, that would cause catastrophe of some kind.

Biden got all mixed up during a campaign speech in las Vegas on Sunday, relaying an anecdote of how he spoke with "Mitterrand from Germany" at the G7 conference in England in 2021.

Since former French president Francois Mitterrand died in January 1996, Biden was likely referring to current French President Emmanuel Macron, who has been running France since 2017.

Biden began the painful few moments by saying how he declared at the summit that "America was back."

"And Mitterrand from Germany — I mean, from France — looked at me and said …'You know, what … why … how long you back for?'
" Biden said. "And I looked at him and … the Chancellor of Germany said, 'What would you say, Mr. President, if you picked up the paper tomorrow.....Pheeew! :rolleyes: This is bad.

Last edited:
As this pathetically lost in his thoughts "president' wanders through a world of foggy confusion, we only hope that he won't say or do anything rash, that would cause catastrophe of some kind.
EVERYONE is worried about the next 11 months, although SOME won't admit it.

This reminds me of when Biden was talking to the president of Ireland., and standing at an official podium, in a press conference, he expressed his heartfelt, deepest, sympathies/condolences for the death of the president's wife.

Problem is, she was very much alive at the time.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Biden got all mixed up during a campaign speech in las Vegas on Sunday, relaying an anecdote of how he spoke with "Mitterrand from Germany" at the G7 conference in England in 2021.

Since former French president Francois Mitterrand died in January 1996, Biden was likely referring to current French President Emmanuel Macron, who has been running France since 2017.

Biden began the painful few moments by saying how he declared at the summit that "America was back."

"And Mitterrand from Germany — I mean, from France — looked at me and said …'You know, what … why … how long you back for?'
" Biden said. "And I looked at him and … the Chancellor of Germany said, 'What would you say, Mr. President, if you picked up the paper tomorrow.....Pheeew! :rolleyes: This is bad.

Wow, if he got any worse, he may say that Nikki Haley was in charge of security during the 1/6 insurrection. That would be bad.

It's far worse than going through a maze or trying to get out of an escape room. If we were to get magically transported inside Biden's brain, there would be no escape. You would never be able to find your way out.

The final stages would be if Joe thinks Alabama is on the eastern seaboard. That would mean he’s lost it completely.

1707241102898.png

Biden has thoughts?

Only two that I know of. 1. "ice cream"; and 2. "girl. must sniff now"

Wow, if he got any worse, he may say that Nikki Haley was in charge of security during the 1/6 insurrection. That would be bad.
He has declared his support for the Iranian people in his SOTU speech lied about the effectiveness of a vaccine, said he has had multiple conversations with people who have been dead for decades before the alleged conversations, left solders to die, can’t complete more than a few sentences before making a error, and routinely gets lost on stage and handshakes people not around. But hey you keep defending this, and show us all how much distain you have for your fellow citizens.

He has declared his support for the Iranian people, lied about the effectiveness of a vaccine, said he has had multiple conversations with people who have been dead for decades before the alleged conversations, left solders to die, can’t complete more than a few sentences before making a error, and routinely gets lost on stage and handshakes people not around. But hey you keep defending this, and show us all how much distain you have for your fellow citizens.

It's her team.
Team over everything else with her.

Yeah...pretty soon he could not know how to pronounce chapters and verses of the Bible, not know the names of popular national parks, and not be able to walk down a ramp without assistance.
He's far beyond anything like that.

Forum List

Back