Melania Trump’s ‘revenge’ on designers who won’t dress her

Oh, come on. Do you actually believe Melania is evil?
Oh sorry. I guess I missed all those times where she used her unique position to stop her husband from supporting evil. And her standing by him and helping him sell evil are just my imagination.

He hasn't supported or sold evil. That only exists in your alleged mind.

You're entitled to your own opinion. Fortunately we have a form of government that will stop Trump's most harmful policies.

I want you to remember this when Trump leaves office in 2025!
There's a good chance he'll be leaving office in 2017

In your dreams cupcake, only in your dreams.

Oh sorry. I guess I missed all those times where she used her unique position to stop her husband from supporting evil. And her standing by him and helping him sell evil are just my imagination.

You're entitled to your own opinion. Fortunately we have a form of government that will stop Trump's most harmful policies.

I hate to disappoint you, but the libs are setting themselves for an epic run of failure. Just look at what they have accomplished since the election!

Trump seems to wear Teflon. Nothing sticks bit the failure is that the libs can't keep their stories straight so they can all be outraged about something that didn't even happen!

Well, I guess we will see if you are right. Now we just have to wait for him to propose something harmful.
He has. It's either been shut down by the Supreme Court or bogged down in the legislature by people who want to keep the country afloat/keep their jobs.

The Supreme Court? You better check your sources there Buckwheat!

Woe to those who call good, evil, and evil, good -- GOD

Well, I guess we will see if you are right. Now we just have to wait for him to propose something harmful.
He has. It's either been shut down by the Supreme Court or bogged down in the legislature by people who want to keep the country afloat/keep their jobs.

When did he get shut down by the SC?

Still waiting.......

Still waiting.......
Oh whatever you get my point

I hate to disappoint you, but the libs are setting themselves for an epic run of failure. Just look at what they have accomplished since the election!

Trump seems to wear Teflon. Nothing sticks bit the failure is that the libs can't keep their stories straight so they can all be outraged about something that didn't even happen!
What have liberals accomplished? The priority is to prevent Trump accomplishments. Which has been going well so far.

Still waiting.......

I sure do. You'll lie to try and win an argument.

RWNJs hated FLOTUS Michelle for wearing affordable AMERICAN designers.

And now they love Melania for NOT wearing affordable or expensive AMERICAN designers.

SSDD

I doubt the boycotters care. If others want to dress evil, they can go ahead.

I wish I could believe that but the Repubs see him as their way of getting taxes slashed for the 1% and raised sky high on the working class. LyinRyan has made no secret that he wants to do grievous harm to the poor, especially women. Same with McConnell, and Pence is evil incarnate when it comes to women and the poor.

Trump has already started some really vicious attacks on the poor, working class, women, vets, military.

The Repubs would also agree to the changes in the constitution that trumps says he wants.

All of this is exactly what the RWNJs want and for the life of me, I don't know why.

I doubt the boycotters care. If others want to dress evil, they can go ahead.

Asking lefties to work for welfare is impeachable offense.

White supremacists, racists, xenophobes and misogynists all voted for Trump. Why do you think that is. Why did the KKK endorse him?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How KKK endorsement makes Trump a racist?

Could it have to do with his own history of racism and involvement with the kkk?

Read the white supremacist slime on this board. Ask them why they voted for the cheeto. Read the racist posts of the RWNJs. Why do you think they love drumpf? How about the various hate crimes we've seen where the scum perps referred to the pussy grabber, saying he would 'fix it'?

Asking lefties to work for welfare is impeachable offense.

Yeah, that's why its blue areas support the red. Libs support the RWNJs.

PredFan

He already has.

White supremacists, racists, xenophobes and misogynists all voted for Trump. Why do you think that is. Why did the KKK endorse him?

How KKK endorsement makes Trump a racist?

Could it have to do with his own history of racism and involvement with the kkk?

Read the white supremacist slime on this board. Ask them why they voted for the cheeto. Read the racist posts of the RWNJs. Why do you think they love drumpf? How about the various hate crimes we've seen where the scum perps referred to the pussy grabber, saying he would 'fix it'?

Trump was involved with KKK, really? Was that when he was a Democrat or later?

And fungus brained haters of freedom, democracy, truth and the American way all voted for that double bagged shitheap aka hillary

Still waiting.......

Translation:
I was wrong... Again, but still won't admit it

RWNJs hated FLOTUS Michelle for wearing affordable AMERICAN designers.

And now they love Melania for NOT wearing affordable or expensive AMERICAN designers.

SSDD

I can't stand that buffalo Michelle regardless of what she chooses to wrap her gargantuan ass in

Forum List

Back