Melania Trump wears $51K Dolce & Gabbana jacket in Sicily

Yet the republicans had the nerve to bitch about Michelle.

Hey moron, Melania isn't pretending to care about the poor and income disparity. Try not to be stupid all the time ffs.

I find it to be a bit tacky to show up with such an expensive coat while representing all of America..
I didn't know she was representing America with her clothes. If that's the case thank God the pant suit cow didn't win the election. But I don't recall Melania taking a vow of poverty or why a phony image would impress someone.

That is hella ugly. D&G makes some gorgeous clothing, but this isn't one of them.

Oh my, Melania out to break Nancy Reagan's record.

Italy_G7_91673.jpg-bb888.jpg

US First Lady Melania Trump, left, is welcomed by Emanuela Mauro, spouse of Italian Premier Paolo Gentiloni at Chierici Palace, part of a visit of the G7 first ladies in Catania, Italy, Friday, May 26, 2017. On Friday and Saturday, for the first time all seven are around the same table, including also newcomers Emmanuel Macron of France, Theresa May of Britain and the Italian host, Paolo Gentiloni, forging a new dynamic after a year of global political turmoil amid a rise in nationalism. (Domenico Stinellis/Associated Press)

Several fashion designers have said publicly that they will not dress the first lady because they oppose her husband’s policies.

She's rich...so? Oh...I get it...she paid for it herself......she didn't make someone else take money from taxpayers to pay for it...that is why you have a problem with it....moron.

Yes, because it will be a Tax write off I bet and the Righties love to give money to the rich to help with their taxes..

/---- You'd lose that bet moron. You can't deduct your clothing unless it's a uniform. Besides Trump donates 100% of his income to charity. So what is to deduct? You jealous little troll.

Boy, you never get anything right.

No one else paid for FLOTUS Michelle's clothes.

Actually Luddite, I am usually right. Where do you think Barry and Michelle get all of their money? From their taxpayer paid salary. Where does Trump get his money? From himself! He even donates his presidential pay to the treasury, I believe.

Oh my, Melania out to break Nancy Reagan's record.

Italy_G7_91673.jpg-bb888.jpg

US First Lady Melania Trump, left, is welcomed by Emanuela Mauro, spouse of Italian Premier Paolo Gentiloni at Chierici Palace, part of a visit of the G7 first ladies in Catania, Italy, Friday, May 26, 2017. On Friday and Saturday, for the first time all seven are around the same table, including also newcomers Emmanuel Macron of France, Theresa May of Britain and the Italian host, Paolo Gentiloni, forging a new dynamic after a year of global political turmoil amid a rise in nationalism. (Domenico Stinellis/Associated Press)

Several fashion designers have said publicly that they will not dress the first lady because they oppose her husband’s policies.

And you care why?

Forum List

Back