Melania Trump wears $51K Dolce & Gabbana jacket in Sicily

Yet the republicans had the nerve to bitch about Michelle.
LOOK YOU STUPID FUCK. MICHELLE WASN'T MARRIED TO A BILLIONAIRE.

NEVERMIND THE FACT THAT HER HUSBAND CONSTANTLY LECTURED US ABOUT EXCESS, ABOUT THE RICH BEING EVIL, AND SAID "THERE COMES A TIME WHEN YOU'VE MADE ENOUGH MONEY", MEANING THAT WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS WE COULD IN THIS COUNTRY ANYMORE. THAT THE RICH NEEDED TO BE ROBBED OF THEIR EXCESS CASH.

NEVERMIND THE FACT THAT HER HUSBAND CONSTANTLY LECTURED US ABOUT EXCESS, ABOUT THE RICH BEING EVIL, AND SAID "THERE COMES A TIME WHEN YOU'VE MADE ENOUGH MONEY", MEANING THAT WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS WE COULD IN THIS COUNTRY ANYMORE. THAT THE RICH NEEDED TO BE ROBBED OF THEIR EXCESS CASH.
No links to either Obama saying those things?

Well yabut, that was because she wore affordable American designers. Supporting American talent and American businesses is all icky and un-American.

The pussy grabber, the daughter-wife and his trophy wife in name make all their shit products in other countries. In the US, the cheeto hires only illegals and foreigners.

That's how we can tell the pathological liar in chief making American great again.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I'm not gonna Google for you.something you know damned well is what he said.

Seeing the left meltdown over a jacket nakes the cost a gift TO the American public.

You go Melania!

I'm not gonna Google for you.something you know damned well is what he said.
:lmao:

Sitting here at the computer I'm wearing a $19.00 dollar pair of shorts and $10.00 dollar t-shirt I hear both the New York Times and Washington Post are putting out special editions over this.

Uh....

80c853e5fdf0a5fce71a66825327c638f961a9a3671011fdf7b16440c20de317.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

She has a beautiful figure...but stay away from tight fitting clothing at that time of the month..
Leave it to Steve to drag these up...lol

Doncha love it?

The worst that pathetic, impotent trailer trash Steve_McGarrett can do is post the same lies, over and over.

Cracks me up every time.

Last edited:

Except for one thing: Everything Michelle wore was paid for by other people. Everything Melania wears was earned and paid for by Donald.

toobfreak

Boy, you never get anything right.

No one else paid for FLOTUS Michelle's clothes.

BUT, it's very common for the ultra wealthy to be loaned disingenuous clothing and jewelry, for example, for big Hollywood galas and award shows.

Designers have said they don't want Melania to wear their clothes

While we're at it, no - tax payers do not pay for food, toiletries, incidentals for the first family. They get a bill every month and must write a check. Interestingly, Nancy Reagan threw a fit when she found that out.

And no, Mrs Robinson did not cost the US taxpayer one red cent.

OTOH, were paying millions every week just so Melania doesn't have to stay in the same place as the fat cheeto.

Educate yourself so you don't make an ass of yourself every time you post.

Just looked at that jacket. Melania usually looks pretty good but sheesh - the black lace dress looked like it came from a brothel and this jacket is awful.

Last edited:
Leftards are not so pissed that some seem to have it so bad as they are that others seem to have it too good....that is their motivation and they actually believe that the ones that they are "fighting" against(as it pertains to income equality) are not the very ones that fund their "leaders"......talk about the sheeple? These people have no fucking clue as to why things are the way they are....neocons are the same way with their "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" rhetoric of Rush Blowhard Limbaugh...both parties funded by the same banking oligarchs that keep this fiat currency debt slavery system in place.......I have to fucking LMAO!!!!!!! Ants fighting over the scraps that the grasshoppers leave them.........it is to weep.

Oh my, Melania out to break Nancy Reagan's record.

Italy_G7_91673.jpg-bb888.jpg

US First Lady Melania Trump, left, is welcomed by Emanuela Mauro, spouse of Italian Premier Paolo Gentiloni at Chierici Palace, part of a visit of the G7 first ladies in Catania, Italy, Friday, May 26, 2017. On Friday and Saturday, for the first time all seven are around the same table, including also newcomers Emmanuel Macron of France, Theresa May of Britain and the Italian host, Paolo Gentiloni, forging a new dynamic after a year of global political turmoil amid a rise in nationalism. (Domenico Stinellis/Associated Press)

Several fashion designers have said publicly that they will not dress the first lady because they oppose her husband’s policies.
That is just a totally cool jacket. It reminds me of some of the cool things my mom would make for me. What a bunch of petty pussies whining about a billionaires wife's clothes.....wah, wah, wah!

US First Lady Melania Trump, left, is welcomed by Emanuela Mauro, spouse of Italian Premier Paolo Gentiloni at Chierici Palace, part of a visit of the G7 first ladies in Catania, Italy, Friday, May 26, 2017. On Friday and Saturday, for the first time all seven are around the same table, including also newcomers Emmanuel Macron of France, Theresa May of Britain and the Italian host, Paolo Gentiloni, forging a new dynamic after a year of global political turmoil amid a rise in nationalism. (Domenico Stinellis/Associated Press)

Several fashion designers have said publicly that they will not dress the first lady because they oppose her husband’s policies.

It is he money to spend how she wants

Mooch wore a $12,000 dress to a state dinner. Just a few weeks before the dinner, President Obama argued income inequality is a major problem facing our America. The cost of her dress is more than the average household income worldwide.

6b847cdf-6ff1-4060-9498-0697a3f674e2.jpg

Michelle’s $12,000 Dress Cost More Than Median Yearly Household Income Worldwide of $9,733

That same day, Mooch tweeted a photo her dogs prepared at a dining-room table set with fine china and gold-plated silverware.

.First Lady- Archived on Twitter

That is hypocrisy folks.

They look sharp and classy... Obama treats Michelle respectfully, especially in public..
I think Trump treats Melania horrible.. I appreciate her rising above it, and I like her for it..

Unlike burrito girl who is trying to be the first lady..

View attachment 129178

Of course he treats her respectfully, Michelle will beat his sorry ass if he doesn't.

That is one ugly and gaudy piece of habiliment.

Looks like some hillbilly comforter you can buy at county fair for 51 bucks/

Hey moron, Melania isn't pretending to care about the poor and income disparity. Try not to be stupid all the time ffs.

I find it to be a bit tacky to show up with such an expensive coat while representing all of America..
I find it to be a bit tacky to show up with such an expensive coat while representing all of America..
Oye vay...She's not dressing any differently,
then she was before she became the First Lady.

Forum List

Back