Questions I Wish Liberals Could Explain!

Cuba is our Friend but Russia is our enemy? How does this work?

Where is the proof of collusion?

Do you have a link Willow?
A link to what Sweetie?

Oh sorry I am confused...

Cuba didn't interfere with our political system, nor were there connections and cover ups ( so far Flynn)
So! Finally! We have a person with proof of collusion! Let us have it please!

The mafia wants Cuba back = our friends.

Russia is a gas station masquerading as a real country with actual human beings in it.

A link to what Sweetie?

Cuba didn't interfere with our political system, nor were there connections and cover ups ( so far Flynn)
Where's your link to Russia interference? Yet you parrot the party lies.

And ignore that it was really about DNC corruption, unless you have a new angle?

Our policy with Cuba has failed for 60 years. Let's continue it!

I know! I know! Their first mission to let Russia put nukes there has failed. Our mistake. Let's let them try again! That's bone headed liberalism! Oh! And your statement begs the question. failed whom?

Well it has to do with the reality that neither are our friend and they are just another country at moment we can be friendly with and at another hate with the so much passion.

Now this is my mere opinion and I am not a fringer on the left nor right, so it tell you that for me neither are thy enemy and just sometimes annoying little twats. North Korea and China are not our friends.

Oh and Russia back China which back both North Korea and Iran, so know who your friends are and Russia is not a real friend...

A link to what Sweetie?

And ignore that it was really about DNC corruption, unless you have a new angle?

Come on...even the investigation panel including the republicans on the panel are discussing the Russian interference Weasel... It is a fact that the Russians used millions of Bots to send out fake news throughout facebook, twitter and then spread like wildfire..

As far as Hillary, I didn't like her...But then again we had to choose ...I also feel that the corruption in the DNC let the democrats down..

We can only imagine what Ryan and Reince were sending back and forth trying to get Trump out..they just didn't get caught..

Below is the hearing of the republicans/ democrats talking about the Russian interference..

I watched this live and highly recommend those who still think that Russia didn't interfere to watch it..

A link to what Sweetie?

Come on...even the investigation panel including the republicans on the panel are discussing the Russian interference Weasel... It is a fact that the Russians used millions of Bots to send out fake news throughout facebook, twitter and then spread like wildfire..

As far as Hillary, I didn't like her...But then again we had to choose ...I also feel that the corruption in the DNC let the democrats down..

We can only imagine what Ryan and Reince were sending back and forth trying to get Trump out..they just didn't get caught..

Below is the hearing of the republicans/ democrats talking about the Russian interference..

I watched this live and highly recommend those who still think that Russia didn't interfere to watch it..

What fake news about Hillary?

A link to what Sweetie?

The millions of Russian bots would have Cue words like Hillary ..When we would type these words in the Bots would send you to a fake story..Those fake stories were spread across facebook and twitter , ending up on forums and news outlets ...

Sort of like what google does , without the fake news..

Google is paid by merchants to store your searches and this is why you see the items that you looked at to buy in your feed for weeks...

Facebook has hired 30,000 new employees to stop the fake news as well as real time murders and suicides that have been happening as well.

A link to what Sweetie?

You make a lot of claims and never back anything up. What "fake news" doomed Hillary? There was so much wrong with her and that didn't matter? Investigations are not guilty verdicts, they are investigating to placate the Dems. Plus it makes them look important, that's always a good thing in politics.

A link to what Sweetie?

The millions of Russian bots would have Cue words like Hillary ..When we would type these words in the Bots would send you to a fake story..Those fake stories were spread across facebook and twitter , ending up on forums and news outlets ...

Google is paid by merchants to store your searches and this is why you see the items that you looked at to buy in your feed for weeks...

Facebook has hired 30,000 new employees to stop the fake news as well as real time murders and suicides that have been happening as well.

You avoided my subject, I never ran around cherry picking the news from werido blogs and just read the basic news wires ...

Still what fake news? OK I am going to look it up ...

You avoided my subject, I never ran around cherry picking the news from werido blogs and just read the basic news wires ...

Still what fake news? OK I am going to look it up ...

Pizza gate? That was started by flyns son and I never even heard about it till some weridos on this site posted about it..

So that wasn't wiki or the Russians..

A link to what Sweetie?

You make a lot of claims and never back anything up. What "fake news" doomed Hillary? There was so much wrong with her and that didn't matter? Investigations are not guilty verdicts, they are investigating to placate the Dems. Plus it makes them look important, that's always a good thing in politics.

A link to what Sweetie?

I provided you with a youtube with the whole panel saying that the Russians interfered ..but you refuse to watch the whole thing..
I can't believe how it is so easy to believe all of the stories about Hillary but refuse to even consider that the Russians Bots indeed interfered..
and I am called a parrot...lol...

Forum List

Back